Feed store questions
Patrick

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Hey guys and gals! I have a quick question to ask y'all.

Who has the better feed store in the area? I'm in Branch and Landrys in Rayne is the only one that I know of. Are there any others in the area and who has the best prices? I am still getting my fences up so fencing suppliers and feed are what I'm after.

You can email me at march21_1861(REMOVESPAM)@hotma il.com if needs be. Remove (REMOVESPAM)

“Typical Louisiana coonass”

Since: Nov 08

Lafayette and Branch, LA

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Anyone????
Know It All

Opelousas, LA

#3 Jan 5, 2009
Patrick wrote:
Hey guys and gals! I have a quick question to ask y'all.
Who has the better feed store in the area? I'm in Branch and Landrys in Rayne is the only one that I know of. Are there any others in the area and who has the best prices? I am still getting my fences up so fencing suppliers and feed are what I'm after.
You can email me at march21_1861(REMOVESPAM)@hotma il.com if needs be. Remove (REMOVESPAM)
Anthony's Feed & Farm Supply in Church Point might be a place to look. Happy New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joel Miller 3 hr Aggravated123 15
24/7 stabbing Thu F the goons for life 1
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... (Feb '16) Thu GENT 58
Curry Sattler (Jul '13) Thu backwoods 28
Garber Potatoes???? (Oct '09) Aug 23 Breauregard 23
Where can I get a large bag of lime Aug 22 magellan 2
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Aug 21 Concerned American 16

Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance