The Real Deal

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 15, 2013
He beat his woman
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Dam! Sounds like a loser 2 me 2 do sumthin like that what else do u know bout this punk? Anyone else have an opinion bout this sorry excuse for a man
R2dtwo

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Heard he even claims to go to church. Found with another woman and has 3 baby mommas. He screws anything!! Those poor kids of his are young and had to watch thru winda what happened and they luv that girl like a mom figur Sucka should pay.
Knowsalot

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2013
He's known to go both ways I know that for a fact
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Knowsalot wrote:
He's known to go both ways I know that for a fact
How do u know for a fact were u with him or sumthin?
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Just wonderin Knowalot that's sad!
Knowsalot

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Walked on him with my brother actually, you figure it out
Your point is

Opelousas, LA

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Wow
Heidi Ducote

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Y'all can talk all da mess y'all want but when I was messin wit him he could hit it hard and long and half y'all dogging him couldn't lay it down like him
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Heidi Ducote wrote:
Y'all can talk all da mess y'all want but when I was messin wit him he could hit it hard and long and half y'all dogging him couldn't lay it down like him
This has nuthin 2 do with his sexual performance it's bout his character not dogging him just informing others of what he did he deserves 2 have his dirt put out there!
Heidi Ducote

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2013
You just mad because he quit putting it on you and I bet you'd be back on it in a min. I know I would if I see him. He's a nice guy too so I say the girl is lying
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Heidi Ducote wrote:
You just mad because he quit putting it on you and I bet you'd be back on it in a min. I know I would if I see him. He's a nice guy too so I say the girl is lying
I was never with him for him 2 quit puttin it on me I'm not mad I'm disgusted that a "man" would do sumthin like this whether she lyin ot not he must have done her wrong one way r another.
Heidi Ducote

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 18, 2013
No she is a psycho stalker that is just trying to cause harm to him, you do realize there are psycho women as well as men don't you big brain genius? She cheated on him with his cousin and you try to say he's a low life?
Your point is

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Heidi Ducote wrote:
No she is a psycho stalker that is just trying to cause harm to him, you do realize there are psycho women as well as men don't you big brain genius? She cheated on him with his cousin and you try to say he's a low life?
I know there r psycho women trust me he made himself look like a low life i'm no genius but i know the girl n she was all bout him i highly doubt she cheated yet with his cousin how do u know this kind of info do u even know her?
The Real Deal

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 18, 2013
I have to agree with this guy or girl. She's a ride or die chick. Maybe a little too attached but would do just about anything for him his kids along with his family. Cool girl. She wouldn't have cheated and if she did that doesn't give ole boy the right to beat her. She ain't makin it up either. Saw her myself.
Christine

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Heidi Ducote wrote:
You're disgusting. What kind of trash puts her sex life out there like that?! Truly classless.
Kelly

Lafayette, LA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Christine shut ya mouf hoebag
Christine

United States

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Christine shut ya mouf hoebag
Last I checked, I didn't possess a "mouf" and I definitely wasn't a "hoebag." If you want to offend someone, try using what little intelligence you have instead of resorting to groundless name-calling.
KShottie

Lafayette, LA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Christine after giving the guys at the truck stop std's you shouldn't be talking smack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) 10 hr I heard 282
Duson Town Clerk Harriett O'Brien 12 hr Concerned in Duson 15
New Hope Fellowship Fri hmmm 5
Dr. Hargroder's office sucks. (Mar '09) Fri Looking for a new... 92
Jace Fogleman gay activist Fri Captain Obvious 3
Guy with tattos on his face in iota (Feb '14) Fri KingOfTheGhetto 14
Parents Fri unname 1
Branch Dating
Find my Match

Branch People Search