gj's seafood & steakhouse 'FOR SALE'

gj's seafood & steakhouse 'FOR SALE'

Posted in the Branch Forum

it is about time

Scott, LA

#1 Dec 1, 2008
it's about time they shut the doors on that place, the food was horrible and when you don't serve alcohol then you will close sooner or later, it just happened to be later. what a joke, no one is gonna want that run down place. their probably asking for 1.3M, that place is not even worth 50K.
long gone

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 31, 2008
What is the asking price?
hooray

Scott, LA

#3 Jan 27, 2010
that place is still for sale!!! good for them, they didn't know how to run a business, nor treat their employees or customers.
not interested

Eunice, LA

#4 Apr 17, 2014
they turned it into a living facility (apartment kinda thing)... yes they did go down hill but it once was a great place to go and then bam it went to crap, having dogs in there crapping all over the back by a table no less. the owner gary drinking profit at the corner of the bar. the food quality changed towards the end from great to nasty. glad it is closed though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Education fund for Diane Maine 12 hr Its me dee 17
jesalyn deville does she date black dudes (Jan '15) Wed Jess 7
Boobs Tue girlie 2
iota high school (May '13) May 23 Alum17 30
Danny verret (Oct '16) May 23 Citizen 13
Hot Guys (Jun '15) May 22 YeA 26
Thoughts on the Iota Police Department? (Jan '11) May 21 RRR 46

Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance