Nightmare on Garrison

Posted in the Branch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane and More

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Our Jane was on the radio this morning telling all the people to shop locally downtown and keep the money local while city government itself hires an out of state contractor to build our local water park with our tax dollars. I totally agree that people of fort smith should shop locally but when our local government does not follow the lead something is very wrong and they should practice what they preach! our local leaders have elected to spend 11 million of our tax dollars to do business with an out of state contractor that has been charged with paying over 2 million dollars in bribes to get construction contracts and our local experienced contractor said that he could build the water park better for about 2 million of tax dollar less! Miss jane preaches to the citizens to shop locally but her bosses shop out of state and spend 20% more to buy less than they could using a local business! DUH Does anyone at city hall know what the hell is going on in this town?
Insane City Hall

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Dec 13, 2013
One must wonder if these people that are city leaders ever talk to each other? Jane says buy local and city Administration buys out of state? Could it be any worse or is their motto "do as I say and not as I do"? how is the world could they select a contractor for the City Water Park who has been charged with paying out 2 million dollars in bribes? All I want for Christmas is some sanity at City Hall!
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Insane City Hall wrote:
One must wonder if these people that are city leaders ever talk to each other? Jane says buy local and city Administration buys out of state? Could it be any worse or is their motto "do as I say and not as I do"? how is the world could they select a contractor for the City Water Park who has been charged with paying out 2 million dollars in bribes? All I want for Christmas is some sanity at City Hall!
All you want for Christmas is a warm pecker in your backside.
Ben and gosack

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Surely you can do better Ben! is that the best that you got? nasty talk and no action just like your funny daddy at city hall! powder puff guys with lots of closet stuff----birds of afeather.
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Ben and gosack wrote:
Surely you can do better Ben! is that the best that you got? nasty talk and no action just like your funny daddy at city hall! powder puff guys with lots of closet stuff----birds of afeather.
Well, everyone at city hall has invited you personally to meet us face to face but you never show up. If you will remember we even gave you the hours and the places to meet us but being a man with NO balls you never reply.

So we feel that we can talk to you anyway we like because you are nothing to us cause we make the rules and you just drools.
Question for Ben

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Who is WE? Are you pregnant or do you have a mouse in our pocket? Who is everyone at city hall? Name some people like the belly bumper or maybe the closet queen. Speak up boy and be clear on your intentions.
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#7 Dec 14, 2013
Question for Ben wrote:
Who is WE? Are you pregnant or do you have a mouse in our pocket? Who is everyone at city hall? Name some people like the belly bumper or maybe the closet queen. Speak up boy and be clear on your intentions.
First, I love your old cliche redneck comebacks then after that you got old and mundane.

You have been spewing the same crap for years but you never NUTT-UP and get in anyone's face.
Hey ben

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2013
Just follow your leader in fort smith while Texas has the best economy in the USA. Arkies an Okies are Welcome but no suck ups! Guess you need to stay home! Merry Christmas Bro-----Pease don't send me a Merry Gosack. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless you live in fort smith
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Hey ben wrote:
Just follow your leader in fort smith while Texas has the best economy in the USA. Arkies an Okies are Welcome but no suck ups! Guess you need to stay home! Merry Christmas Bro-----Pease don't send me a Merry Gosack. Everyone is entitled to their opinion unless you live in fort smith
Are you going to NUTT-UP and get in anyone's face in the new year or still just hide under your rock throw poop like a chimpanzee?
Sorry Ben

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Dec 16, 2013
Think you have been told to kiss the ass of the author of that comment. Its clear that the author thinks that you may be sleeping with jane and that's probably punishment enough? Was she the lady that ran off a downtown business for selling sexy women's clothing? guess their won't be any adventure in your life so just hang in there and hope santa brings you a new lover! too funny----
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#11 Dec 16, 2013
Sorry Ben wrote:
Think you have been told to kiss the ass of the author of that comment. Its clear that the author thinks that you may be sleeping with jane and that's probably punishment enough? Was she the lady that ran off a downtown business for selling sexy women's clothing? guess their won't be any adventure in your life so just hang in there and hope santa brings you a new lover! too funny----
Are you going to NUTT-UP and get in anyone's face in the new year or still just hide under your rock and throw poop like a chimpanzee?
chimpanzee ben

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Dec 16, 2013
poor old ben is getting picked on again and his taxpayer paid computer is delivering insults right in his face. HO HO HO
hyena attacks

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Dec 16, 2013
Ben, don't feed the hyenas. They hunt in packs because none of them can do it alone. They only know how to tear things down. They laugh at their own ignorance and stupidity. They pretend to not notice when other males connect with their mates as they are too busy dry humping each other to care and would rather bed with their own sex. They have no cunning instinct. They attack without strategy, rhyme or reason. They lunge and hope for the best almost always losing sight of their original target. They are the fools of the carnivorous world. And they like to suck dick. Any dog dick will do.
Quit the gosack attacks

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Dec 17, 2013
we all know that he is a funny guy so help him stock his closet with sex toys. Give the guy some respect and quit attacking his boy friend too! a little weird sex at City Hall is not the problem but the suck ups that eat the leftovers.
BenNut who

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to NUTT-UP and get in anyone's face in the new year or still just hide under your rock throw poop like a chimpanzee?
would love to Nut-Up can you give me a name? How about if we start with the PJ?
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#16 Dec 17, 2013
BenNut who wrote:
<quoted text> would love to Nut-Up can you give me a name? How about if we start with the PJ?
How about you man up and get in some people's faces you two-bit trash talker.
Pot and Kettle Ben

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Dec 18, 2013
look in the mirror Ben because the only one talking trash has been YOU! You are the "pot calling the kettle black" so there is still time to join the people that want good responsible government in return for their tax dollars. Is that too much to ask Ben? Merry Christmas-----
Dude

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2013
AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Ben

Van Buren, AR

#19 Dec 18, 2013
Pot and Kettle Ben wrote:
look in the mirror Ben because the only one talking trash has been YOU! You are the "pot calling the kettle black" so there is still time to join the people that want good responsible government in return for their tax dollars. Is that too much to ask Ben? Merry Christmas-----
Once again you walk into a pile of crap and then start slinging it. You never have any answers for how to fix any problems. You just sling crap and run like a little monkey at the zoo.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you are?
dontitalwaysseem tosnow

Springdale, AR

#20 Dec 29, 2013
Sorry Ben wrote:
Ouch! You are outrageously funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) Tue Knucklehead 47
looking for pain Dr. that will actully help Aug 20 MeMD 2
News Police name victim, arrest 3 in Ozark shooting Aug 15 Bill 1
Golden Living Aug 13 ABC 11
News Cottas Married Despite No-Contact Order (Jan '12) Aug 10 Faaaaace 95
Ladies Aug 10 Almac 1
News Arkansas Police Chief, Deputy Reportedly Shot; ... Aug 10 Now_What- 1

Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance