big green frog

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Does anbody know if Jeff Vance and Danny Sparks are lovers you see them together all the time anymore?
big green frog

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Also, why did jeff leave Bramwell all a sudden? Did he get run out of town or is he just running?
big green frog

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

UPDATE! I talked to Joe Miller today, he said that Jeff Vance swindled him out of $1,132.00 in wages that he is owed and over $200.00 for a new saw that was destroyed by the people who were working on his parents house in Bluewell. He said that Jeff refused to meet and work it out. I've seen Joe Miller's work and he does a good job. He said that Jeff was getting impossable to work for even refusing to get nails for his nail gun, Then threatened to hire someone to finish the job. I don't blame Joe for leaving when he did! He worked hard and I saw his pictures of what he did. Jeff Vance in my opinion is a complete lier and a cheat. He, as I found out owes Margret Vincent for taking care of his grandmother.

Joe also said that the day that he was moving his equipment, Jeff was buying crap to put on his new deck that joe just had built, rather than pay him... Then told people that he paid Joe Miller over $20,000.00 to build the room. When in fact he was paid less than $3,000.00 for eight weeks work. Joe I need some work done since you work for near nothing!!!
Joe Miller

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Why not? I'm used to getting the short end of the deal. Ask Jeff!
big green frog

Clay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Well the story with Jeff never ends. Now it has been told that DHHR has come and removed his 90+ year old grandmother from the house because he was leaving her alone for as long as all day! I thought he was her caregiver and was supposed to take care of her? Is he going to be charged with abuse of the elderly? If he did that he needs to be comitted himself!
I guess that proves that he only cares about himself. I knew his mother and I think she would have taken him to the woodshead for a attitude adjustment. I'm sure she and his father are watching from heaven with disgust of the monster he has become. If it is true, what a shameful act on his part.
WATER head

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Is jeff still in Bramwell? IF not why did he move?
big green frog

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

When the heat is on Jeff Vance runs away. That is what he does best! He was doing neighborhood watch, and was the leader of it. Until he was cought carring a gun and waving it around at the old Bramwell High School. How is a person that is on Social Security because he is Mentily Defective own or buy a gun? That with other weird things that he has done is why he had to leave. He is Bluewell's problem now. Good Bye, You bi-polar peice of crap and don't come back until you start taking your med's again because no-body likes you at all..
waterhead

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Who cought him with a gun?
Info

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Did he shoot at anyone? that is what I heard. And I was told it was two kids. Was the police there?
waterhead

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

So what is the deal with Vance have not seen him around?
big green frog

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

no one was shot....
Bigbird

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Ihere Jeff is going to run for mayor.Any truth to that?
waterhead

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

From what I here he no longer lives here in town.Dont you have to live in town to run for Office? I Think he would do a go job in looneyville but BRAMWELL would be the wild west if he ran and ws elected. VOTE BIGGREEN FROG IN anyone that can come up with a name like that has my vote.....
waterhead

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

vote freda she is the one for the job.
waterhead

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

As for Jeff Vance Three words CRAZY AS HELL as for FREDA old as hell.
Joe Miller

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Come on folks give it a rest!
littlegreentoad

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

So is jeff going to run for Mayor like he told everyone ?
smack

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Where is Jeff? U never see him anymore did he do all the things that have been going around on him?
Wondering

Maysel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Well is he still doing the watch program?
info

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

He is living in Bluewell now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bramwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers the old Bluefield W.V. (Jun '13) 11 min Frampton 62
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min fitness-guru 56,950
Where is the law 33 min Dam righr 1
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,467
Mary Mcnasty Crabtree 1 hr Yasssss 25
Highschool bus 1 hr Dam right 3
Frankie Rocchetti 3 hr Just asking 1

Search the Bramwell Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bramwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000