Edwin Vanover

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Hey there waytofunny I dont get on this stupid shit but let me give u some info if u put my daughter down like that i will spend ever penny I HAVE to trace your IP NUMBER and will suit your ass trust me. dont get this shit started.I will not put up with u or anyone talking about my daughter.I think this topics is a lot of shit and if people would start pressing charges for the slandering, gossiping and lies posted on this site I guarantee it would be used for far better purposes. If you or anyone else thinks im playing try me. there better not be another post on here about anyone in my family i have had enough.
waytofunny

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

hahahaha
Edwin Vanover

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

You will think HaHa when my damn lawyer calls your sorry ass.Put your real name you chickenshit motherF##k or come to my face and tell me HAha cant stand someone who set behide a computer to talk there shit be a real person not a dam topic
waytofunny

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

omg hahahahahha u so funny
Sad

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Bless her heart, she is. If her mother and father would've been more involved with these children and not allow her boyfriend to move in maybe this wouldn't have happened. I guess grandma Sarah will be raising this one too. So sad.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

this shit is sooo stupid... Its noones bissuness.. Im sick and tired of my friends bein on her... It was her decision and atleast her bf cares enough about her to stay.. If i hear anything else about robin edwin or michelle ima kick someones ass... Got that!!!

Since: Oct 10

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

leeve here alone shes my ex girl frand and a good girl her mom and dad loves her so leeve her alone or ells
The bitch

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

honey u may wanna leave the girls along and go back to school

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bramwell Discussions

Search the Bramwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 7 min 2twisted 1,445
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min John 43,684
bluefield community center 12 min easter bunny 2
Thaddius 44 min Wing 3
Mercer could see new drug treatment clinic 2 hr Cookie_Parker 12
Black Guys 3 hr Black Snake Moan 31
Eric bulls 4 hr not surprised 2
•••
•••
•••
Bramwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••