Fed up

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I am wondering if others are tired of the traffic and chaos that happens on a daily basis, near the Brushfork Armory? The trashy mobile homes on the side of the road, past Brushfork School? I see children playing on the side of the road, unattended, while adults are dealing drugs. The state police are always there, but the dealings keep happening. You see Cadillacs, Tahoes, Suburbans, all mixes of people in and out, all day. My fear is that the small children may get hurt someday playing so close near the road. I am so tired of this, and yes I have reported it. As usual, nothing is being done. The whole neighborhood talks about this, and is aware of this problem. There is so much traffic in that area, this poses a risk for car accidents as well. These mobile homes are located right before a curb. I would love to unload on these trashy idiots. People in Brushfork need to be reporting this. Let's get rid of the trash. It's going to take a child getting injured for something to be done. Kids riding big wheels on the white line, while adults are outside drinking and selling/ buying drugs. I'm calling these people out...I'm reporting this on a daily basis. You Brushfork residents should too.
Fed up

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Mistake... Topic is drugs in Brushfork
mobile homer

Lerona, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2013
We outside city limits so we can do whatever we wanna do and if you don't like it you can kiss our white country ass
Watch this

Clay, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Mobile Homer? You getting ready to be cleaned out. Good riddance.

Oakvale, WV

#5 Mar 21, 2016
mobile homer wrote:
We outside city limits so we can do whatever we wanna do and if you don't like it you can kiss our white country ass
Sheriffs can go outside city limits idiot. Just biding a little time. Then BOOM! You gone!

College Station, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2016
Drugs arent going anywhere. Your dumb little war on drugs only made the whole situation worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bramwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 40 min Mark mark 7,828
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 41 min Mark mark 11,512
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 42 min Mark mark 8,777
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr -meabadboy- 3,698
Common Last Names ~ A thru Z ~ 2 hr luci 781
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ 3 hr luci 796
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 3 hr luci 2,263

Bramwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance