On Labor Day weekend, there isno rest...

On Labor Day weekend, there isno rest for the music makers

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 4, 2009, titled On Labor Day weekend, there isno rest for the music makers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It's back-to-business time on the local music scene as a handful of acts celebrate the three-day Labor Day weekend by ... working.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Emily

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 4, 2009
So glad to hear Eric Hutchinson sold out of his merch...it was a fantastic show! I actually went for him, not really for Kelly Clarkson...so I'm kinda biased, but I am very excited at how 'into it' the crowd got. I look forward to him building his following so my friends and I aren't the only ones singing along :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juno winner Francey to perform at Nisswa Jul '16 Beware place like... 1
News Juno winner Francey to perform April 15 in Niss... Jul '16 Beware place like... 1
News Brainerd man drowns in Gull Lake (Jul '08) Jul '16 Ginny 29
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
David Folwell and Linda s folwell (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky 1

Brainerd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages