Anti-racism event moved up after Brainerd assault

Full story: TwinCities.com

An anti-racism event that was scheduled for May has been moved up to this weekend in Baxter after a black man was beaten in an alleged racial attack two weeks ago.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Herre ya are

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 22, 2011
 
LYNN A wrote:
just checking. boy oh boy......
Now it looks like you need to figure out what to type so people know what your talking about. OR you why don't you just make us all better off and don't say anything at all. BEEEETTTTTCCCCHHHHH. Get it?
GLOCK

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Civitas wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're too stupid to know what a "protected class" is.
Apparently, for you, "idiot" is an aspiration, not a description.
I notice you didn't deny being a N***** or other protected class. Neither did you deny living off my tax dollares. If you ever worked for a living you would know what i,m talking about when you see the "special" treatment all these so called "protected" classes get in the workplace. Now, go eat your watermelon and fried chicken, gook food or whatever and lay down by your dish.
Civitas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you didn't deny being a N ***** or other protected class. Neither did you deny living off my tax dollares. If you ever worked for a living you would know what i,m talking about when you see the "special" treatment all these so called "protected" classes get in the workplace. Now, go eat your watermelon and fried chicken,**** food or whatever and lay down by your dish.
You pay taxes? I thought your salary was being allowed to keep the roadkill you pick up. Hard to tax that.

Okay, Einstein, I will explain it once for you. "Protected class" means race, gender, color, religion, age, or disability. It does not mean any particular race, etc. Everyone is a member of a protected class, it's just a question of whether they have been discriminated against because of their class.

Unfortunately for you, "mouth-breathing trailer trash" is not a protected class.
GLOCK

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Civitas wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay taxes? I thought your salary was being allowed to keep the roadkill you pick up. Hard to tax that.
Okay, Einstein, I will explain it once for you. "Protected class" means race, gender, color, religion, age, or disability. It does not mean any particular race, etc. Everyone is a member of a protected class, it's just a question of whether they have been discriminated against because of their class.
Unfortunately for you, "mouth-breathing trailer trash" is not a protected class.
Again you are showing your stupidity,when is the last time you heard of a white male winning a discrimination suit. You just named everyone but white males. Maybe you should read things other then the comics. Reality is, N******, Asians, Women, Illeagals and anyone else you can think of gets better treatment in the "real world" workplace becaus employers are scared of them. A good example is Somanalis trash in the twin cities, MOOSLIMS everywhere and Illeagals. This is the only country I know of where Illeagals can hold marches and demonstrations and not get arrested. Take off your rose colore Obamma glasses and get in touch with reality!!! Yoy are so F****ng dumb, i'll bet the dr. slaped your mother when you were born!
Black Buck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 22, 2011
 
Badger wrote:
I think something is missing here! Did you check out Willie Navy's criminal record? Possetion of drugs and Terroristic threats among a slue of others. Just maybe Willie started it! I'm sure there is more to the story than what the paper is reporting.
If Mr. Navy had started it, the barkeep probably would have said so (instead of, or in addition to, saying that Eastwood wanted to beat up a Black guy for being in the bar).
Civitas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

GLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are showing your stupidity,when is the last time you heard of a white male winning a discrimination suit. You just named everyone but white males. Maybe you should read things other then the comics. Reality is, N ******, Asians, Women, Illeagals and anyone else you can think of gets better treatment in the "real world" workplace becaus employers are scared of them. A good example is Somanalis trash in the twin cities, MOOSLIMS everywhere and Illeagals. This is the only country I know of where Illeagals can hold marches and demonstrations and not get arrested. Take off your rose colore Obamma glasses and get in touch with reality!!! Yoy are so F **** ng dumb, i'll bet the dr. slaped your mother when you were born!
I apologize to mouth-breating trailer trash everywhere, for lumping them in with you.

Incidentally, if you're getting poor treatment, I don't think it has anything to do with your race or gender. A loathsome personality isn't going to get you anywhere.
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gee, I am a white guy who got robbed and beaten by two black men outside the convention center after attending the boat show. Even though I was in the hospital 4 days and will have to have multiple surgeries to repair my face, this was not even on the news (Minneapolis cannot look bad, so the media hushes these up). The Star Tribune put two sentences on page 8 mentioning a man was robbed, but nothing about me being beaten and certainly not right outside the convention center. This certainly is a one-way street.
Troll Patrol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Your smart wrote:
<quoted text> I heard on the news that you are an idiot too. They mews said it so it must be true right. How dumb are you to believe everything on the news?
Please don`t feed this professional TROLL.
Thank you.
GLOCK

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Civitas wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to mouth-breating trailer trash everywhere, for lumping them in with you.
Incidentally, if you're getting poor treatment, I don't think it has anything to do with your race or gender. A loathsome personality isn't going to get you anywhere.
You are a prime example of the saying "you can't fix stupid" .
Going Green

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Liberals try to eradicate racism with more racism......its called hate crime legislation.
Freedom

Minnetonka, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 22, 2011
 
The Negotiator wrote:
<quoted text> So if a guy has a record, he deserves to be beaten, and possibly lose an eye? How about the records of the two perps?

Nobody's stopping you, go ahead...
Freedom

Minnetonka, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 22, 2011
 
Civitas wrote:
<quoted text>...if you're getting poor treatment, I don't think it has anything to do with your race or gender. A loathsome personality isn't going to get you anywhere.

Looks like you are a better teacher than student... ;)
Troll Patrol

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 22, 2011
 
GLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you didn't deny being a N ***** or other protected class. Neither did you deny living off my tax dollares. If you ever worked for a living you would know what i,m talking about when you see the "special" treatment all these so called "protected" classes get in the workplace. Now, go eat your watermelon and fried chicken,**** food or whatever and lay down by your dish.
Looks like the captain troll is out today.
Troll Patrol

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 22, 2011
 
Civitas wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay taxes? I thought your salary was being allowed to keep the roadkill you pick up. Hard to tax that.
Okay, Einstein, I will explain it once for you. "Protected class" means race, gender, color, religion, age, or disability. It does not mean any particular race, etc. Everyone is a member of a protected class, it's just a question of whether they have been discriminated against because of their class.
Unfortunately for you, "mouth-breathing trailer trash" is not a protected class.
GREATEST POST EVER!!! Hahahahahahaha
Wooooo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 22, 2011
 
I've read every post and the funniest thing to come out of all this is the fact that some people still believe racism is a thing of the past. Read these posts! Racism is still at large. More affirmative action, please! Apparently we still need it. And no, I'm not black.
Black Buck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 22, 2011
 
GLOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are showing your stupidity,when is the last time you heard of a white male winning a discrimination suit. You just named everyone but white males. Maybe you should read things other then the comics. Reality is, N ******, Asians, Women, Illeagals and anyone else you can think of gets better treatment in the "real world" workplace becaus employers are scared of them. A good example is Somanalis trash in the twin cities, MOOSLIMS everywhere and Illeagals. This is the only country I know of where Illeagals can hold marches and demonstrations and not get arrested. Take off your rose colore Obamma glasses and get in touch with reality!!! Yoy are so F **** ng dumb, i'll bet the dr. slaped your mother when you were born!
You should check out the Mark Pasternak case in Buffalo, NY (white dude won beaucoup $ after his Black boss called him a number anti-White and anti-Polish slurs).

Also, think of all the gay White men who win sexual orientation cases and old White men who win age discrimination cases.
Black Buck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Tim wrote:
Gee, I am a white guy who got robbed and beaten by two black men outside the convention center after attending the boat show. Even though I was in the hospital 4 days and will have to have multiple surgeries to repair my face, this was not even on the news (Minneapolis cannot look bad, so the media hushes these up). The Star Tribune put two sentences on page 8 mentioning a man was robbed, but nothing about me being beaten and certainly not right outside the convention center. This certainly is a one-way street.
Did they rob and beat you for being White, or did they do it for the MONEY?
Troll Patrol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 23, 2011
 
Troll Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the captain troll is out today.
Yes you are.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's stopping you, go ahead...
I already have, but my point was depending on your take on it, only one record gets pasted. They both have lengthy history. However, none of this matters in this case. According to the bartender, they told him they wanted to beat a n-word. Does that sound racist to you?
Black Buck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To B B wrote:
<quoted text> No DUMMY, they beat him because they were lazy worthless neeeeggggeeerrrsss whos welfare money ran out. U are an idiot! It was his money not theirs.
Baby, what's your point? I never said that it wasn't the victim's money. The point is that based on what the victim has told us, race was not an issue in his unfortunate attack (and thus his post was irrelevant).

And try showing some love for Blacks....we fight your wars, entertain your kids, flip your burgers, etc. We may not deserve your admiration, but definitely deserve your respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of115
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brainerd Discussions

Search the Brainerd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Little Falls: Fund established for families of ... (Dec '12) Apr 21 Joe 3
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
looking for biological father... Mar '14 amy 1
Lakes Bee scheduled March 6 Mar '14 Janet Schofield 1
Trail developments, plans detailed Jan '14 Bum9000 1
Vets' housing report draws immediate fire Dec '13 IrishMN 3
Hamline pursues MBA seekers (Apr '08) Nov '13 SFD 29
•••

Flood Warning for Crow Wing County was issued at April 23 at 9:37AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brainerd Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brainerd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••