Lawsuit leaves Hecker liquidation in limbo

Full story: TwinCities.com

What happens to millions of dollars liquidated from the ruins of Denny Hecker's crumbled automotive empire largely depends on the outcome of an unusual lawsuit involving a North Dakota bank, luxury Rolexes and a friendship.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GreatDay

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

randy seaver should find something else to do, this is costing taxpayers way more than seaver will ever recover for private business!
Give it up seaver!
Go figure, the government spending taxpayers money to recover for greedy corporations.
Justice

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

So it appears the eviction of Denny Hecker has been approved, but why on earth would Morrie Wagener transfer the title on the house to Denny's business partner, David Koch? Is Denny trying to buy back his house with hidden money? Koch is of the moral character to take laundered money, and has no use for the house (unless he plans on giving it to Debra Thul, who reportedly was on the verge of losing her home because of him).
Justice

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

GreatDay wrote:
randy seaver should find something else to do, this is costing taxpayers way more than seaver will ever recover for private business!
Give it up seaver!
Go figure, the government spending taxpayers money to recover for greedy corporations.
Yo, Bozo. Seaver costs the government zero dollars.
Ex Friend

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

I wonder if the Olson's are still drinking the cool-aid. Wagoner and Koch must be.
EVENTUALLY

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Man it is soo hard trying to get these scam
artist to go to jail when they have insiders
and friends from everywhere.

I scratch your back now you scratch mine is
the mentallity. Ordinary citizens would be
in jail by now and have to forfeit all their
stolen loot.

But with these big time scammers they've slept
with the rich and now the rich have to help
them.

Eventually Hecker will be in jail! that is
what we have to look forward to.
swschrad

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

put that crook on the street where he belongs.
Seyon

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Team Seavers and Burton - Once again you have proved Hecker is nothing more than a crook, manipulating the court system.

The EVICTION NOTICE is on the way!

Hecker still maintains his memberships at Wayzata, Lafayette and Spring Hill, I hear they will only take Cashier Checks for the membership dues since Heckers checks bounced. Give it up Hecker!! No one want you there.

Now that Hecker filed his own motions witht the court, why the need for the taxpayer to pay for his legal defense?? As reported this is another manuever by Hecker to manipulate the court system with his non-stop grifter scams.

barry smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Somebody did sloppy research. New Buffalo Auto Sales used the funds to redeem from Palladium Holdings. New Buffalo then deeded the property to Palladium. Palladium bought a judgment from the Koch Group of Mpls,LLC back in April 2010 in hopes of redeeming tje property in the event the 2nd and 3rd mortgage did not redeem. Palladium just wanted a good deal on a property and got burned by the Trustee. The Trustee in January 2010 sold the Medina property on Northridge Drive to Ralph Thomas for $75,000. But, the Trustee saw an opportunity to make a bogus claim against New Buffalo and figured a free lunch via a shakedown might get him a pay day. How does the Trustee sell the property then make a claim against it anyways despite the fact Hecker did not even own it, US Bank did as they had foreclosed it. I agree with the writer above, this is truly a Trustee Gone Wild episode and the court should put a stop to this abusive money and time wasting Trustee's bad faith actions.
Legalese

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Your forgetting a few facts, the $75K selling the home to Ralph Thomas was a scam job. I smell a Hecker, Morrie and Kock Group people snowjob.

Keep the pressure up Randy and Matt.
barry smith wrote:
Somebody did sloppy research. New Buffalo Auto Sales used the funds to redeem from Palladium Holdings. New Buffalo then deeded the property to Palladium. Palladium bought a judgment from the Koch Group of Mpls,LLC back in April 2010 in hopes of redeeming tje property in the event the 2nd and 3rd mortgage did not redeem. Palladium just wanted a good deal on a property and got burned by the Trustee. The Trustee in January 2010 sold the Medina property on Northridge Drive to Ralph Thomas for $75,000. But, the Trustee saw an opportunity to make a bogus claim against New Buffalo and figured a free lunch via a shakedown might get him a pay day. How does the Trustee sell the property then make a claim against it anyways despite the fact Hecker did not even own it, US Bank did as they had foreclosed it. I agree with the writer above, this is truly a Trustee Gone Wild episode and the court should put a stop to this abusive money and time wasting Trustee's bad faith actions.
Dick L

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Quit fooling around and put this creep to sleep.
Mr Eddie

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Hey Legalese, where do you do your research dbag? Idiots like you should be kept off the message boards. Show me where the Koch Group is involved in this other the fact that they sold some debt to a third party investor. You should be taken out back and have a couple popped in the back of your head. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself
Legalese

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Did I push some hot buttons, Koch Group hired an ex employee of Hecker's she was one of Heckers' Personal Executive Assistant. Coincidence?? Third Party Debt the question remains WHY??
Mr Eddie wrote:
Hey Legalese, where do you do your research dbag? Idiots like you should be kept off the message boards. Show me where the Koch Group is involved in this other the fact that they sold some debt to a third party investor. You should be taken out back and have a couple popped in the back of your head. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself
Northfield Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Neat. Denny says he can't afford to pay for his own lawyer, but he's still keeping up his club memberships.
mobsters eating lobsters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Hecker should have lived in the 1920's....of course he would end up face down in a plate of pasta
Mike

Brainerd, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Denny Hecker....still as slippery as ever...and not ready to take his medicine until we hold him down and force it on him, and it's coming.
GreatDay

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Bozo. Seaver costs the government zero dollars.
Genius,
Who pays his salary, his benefits, the expenses of his investigations & his staff?
And another thing Mr. dingbat, I said taxpayers money, not government money. The government has NO money. The government does not produce revenue for itself. The government TAKES money from citizens. You must be a government worker/leach!
Seyon Rules

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

GreatDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius,
Who pays his salary, his benefits, the expenses of his investigations & his staff?
And another thing Mr. dingbat, I said taxpayers money, not government money. The government has NO money. The government does not produce revenue for itself. The government TAKES money from citizens. You must be a government worker/leach!
Like every chapter 7 bankruptcy case, aside from about $45, the trustee is paid from the recovered assets. Of course, there would be no recovered assets but for his work. The only one getting taxpayers' money is Hecker for his public defender. You should actually understand how things work before you rant. Of course, if are really Denny, Nita or Christi posting, that would explain things.
Ex Friend

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

Seyon Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Like every chapter 7 bankruptcy case, aside from about $45, the trustee is paid from the recovered assets. Of course, there would be no recovered assets but for his work. The only one getting taxpayers' money is Hecker for his public defender. You should actually understand how things work before you rant. Of course, if are really Denny, Nita or Christi posting, that would explain things.
My thoughts exactly, sounds like a dumb a__ Hecker post
GreatDay

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Seyon Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You better do some checkin' on this, mr. doorknob!
talk about talkin' out your butt.
carguy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

I once thought Morrie was a straight up operator, but it sure sounds like some of Denny's slime has rubbed off. Snakes everywhere!! Sure glad I don't need a new car.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brainerd Discussions

Search the Brainerd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
looking for biological father... Mar '14 amy 1
Lakes Bee scheduled March 6 Mar '14 Janet Schofield 1
Trail developments, plans detailed Jan '14 Bum9000 1
Vets' housing report draws immediate fire Dec '13 IrishMN 3
Hamline pursues MBA seekers (Apr '08) Nov '13 SFD 29
help (Sep '13) Sep '13 pinkmagic07 1
•••

Flood Warning for Crow Wing County was issued at April 18 at 9:35AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••