Northerner28

Rockford, MN

#1 Jun 17, 2008
My wife and I are coming to the area at the end of June. Is there a romantic resturant to eat? Anything special in the area for couples to do?
John Chen

Saint Cloud, MN

#2 Mar 9, 2009
You bet there is. Check out brainerd.net and lakehome.com for Brainerd Lakes Area info.

Check out Ivan's on the Bay. I don't know what your hobbies or interests are but there is plenty for you to do in June. Check out maddens.com or brainerddispatch for event info.

Hope this helps!
Rootstownboy

AOL

#3 Mar 19, 2009
I guess you all have thinner blood than me. I live in one of the coldest winter states in the lower 49. MI is about the same, MN a bit colder normally. Norther Ohio here in the snow belt gets it pretty hard, a lot of snow , ice, and cold. I used to play in the winter, must be age or injury that stopped me from doing that.

But I'll tell anyone from southern areas, nothing as beautiful in the summer as the northern states. If you haven't tried it, this summer is a good time too do so. In our northern lake states, you can find about anything you want to do. Romantic, family, and much more. Ohio, MI, IL will not disappoint you either, if you plan your vacation the way you want.

It is the best place to be in the summer.
Kev

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy Disputing Police Account Of Calif. Shoo... Apr 1 Pardon Pard 1
News Worker shortage grows as number of internationa... (Jun '17) Jun '17 spytheweb 2
Local Politics Do you approve of John Ward as ? (May '17) May '17 km loney 1
News Nisswa students pack meals for Kids Against Hun... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Addison Lullo 25 1
News Brainerd man drowns in Gull Lake (Jul '08) Jul '16 Ginny 29
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3

Brainerd Jobs

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages