Brainerd / Mom who bit son to serve time

Brainerd / Mom who bit son to serve time

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 8, 2009, titled Brainerd / Mom who bit son to serve time. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Brainerd woman has been sentenced to serve 18 months for biting her 5-year-old son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“What's Up YO”

Since: Mar 09

Everywhere

#1 May 9, 2009
I hope she didn't have rabies yo
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 9, 2009
Given the remark about alcohol I take it that she was drunk at the time.

Alcohol can remove inhibitions, you have to wonder what on earth she was thinking of to bite a five year old kid.
attn_required

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 9, 2009
Have her 'children back'?? How many does she have? What kind of punishment does she give the others?? Sick people...she shouldn't get her kids back period! Just because she got caught she wants to turn her life around. That should've happened the moment her first child was born.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#4 May 9, 2009
Sarah D wrote:
Given the remark about alcohol I take it that she was drunk at the time.
Alcohol can remove inhibitions, you have to wonder what on earth she was thinking of to bite a five year old kid.
My opinion is that biting is the most primitive and personal (given the extreme closeness in proximity to the victim) form of assault there is. I suggested in an earlier version of this story that even with her mandatory sobriety, I am afraid for this little boy. I would hope that her mental health is addressed during the sentence and followed up on after her release. Neither the earlier version nor this article answer my concerns for the little boy. Who will care for him while she is incarcerated and what kind of safeguards will be in place to ensure her child/ren's safety when she returns home?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
David Folwell and Linda s folwell (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Dakota County MN Government brazenly oppresses ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Eph415 1
snapchat names (Nov '14) Nov '14 frank74851 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages