St. Paul soldier, 23, among dead in F...

St. Paul soldier, 23, among dead in Fort Hood massacre

There are 41 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 6, 2009, titled St. Paul soldier, 23, among dead in Fort Hood massacre. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Pfc. Kham Xiong had been in the Army two years when he received orders to go to Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe Blow

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Nov 8, 2009
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame on obuma for what happen. We can not blame somebody for your cause. We have this kind of shooting every day. We have to many guns and too much freedom.
Lee, I think you need to live somewhere other than America. You do not have the slightest idea of what the social fabric of this country is. May I suggest one of the Russian provinces? Or even Romania would be a good choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy Disputing Police Account Of Calif. Shoo... Apr 1 Pardon Pard 1
News Worker shortage grows as number of internationa... (Jun '17) Jun '17 spytheweb 2
Local Politics Do you approve of John Ward as ? (May '17) May '17 km loney 1
News Nisswa students pack meals for Kids Against Hun... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Addison Lullo 25 1
News Brainerd man drowns in Gull Lake (Jul '08) Jul '16 Ginny 29
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3

Brainerd Jobs

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages