Family Of Minn. Salmonella Victim Pur...

Family Of Minn. Salmonella Victim Pursuing Lawsuit

There are 2 comments on the WCCO-TV story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Family Of Minn. Salmonella Victim Pursuing Lawsuit. In it, WCCO-TV reports that:

The family of a 72-year-old woman who died after contracting salmonella is pursuing a lawsuit against the maker and distributor of peanut butter blamed in a recent outbreak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO-TV.

Just Plain Bill

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Jan 15, 2009
I told Sal to check on this.
PhilCat

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 19, 2009
Pritzker said he was preparing a complaint that would name Peanut Corp. of America and King Nut Cos., the maker and distributor of peanut butter that has been recalled in the outbreak.
Just goes to show ya buying the cheapest shit there is has shit in it. I bet they saved 37 cents vs Skippy.
Instruct the scum employees of the deep south to use the outhouse instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nisswa students pack meals for Kids Against Hun... Dec '16 Addison Lullo 25 1
News Juno winner Francey to perform at Nisswa (Jul '16) Jul '16 Beware place like... 1
News Brainerd man drowns in Gull Lake (Jul '08) Jul '16 Ginny 29
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
David Folwell and Linda s folwell (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky 1

Brainerd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages