Five generations of Howard hunters

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: The Brainerd Daily Dispatch 135

Jennifer Stockinger/ Duff Howard of Ottertail Friday walks out of the hunting shack, a place where he has hunted since the late 50s.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
girls hunt too

Windsor, Canada

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Nice story....Nice to see a tradition carrying on. Great memories being made!
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Obviously it was a typo and should read: Five generations of COWARD hunters!
Five generations of hunters from one family HAC, just think youíll go to your grave knowing weíll still be hunting for many more generations after youíre gone.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Five generations of COWARDS from my family alone HAC, just think Iíll go to my grave knowing weíll still be COWARDS till cowards like me are OBSOLETE!!
So true!!!!
girls hunt too

Windsor, Canada

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Five generations of hunters from one family HAC, just think youíll go to your grave knowing weíll still be hunting for many more generations after youíre gone.
Good thing is it's not just hunters they hate but all meat eaters. Unless the world goes vegan I think our tradition is sufe lol! My husbands family is four generations of hunters and fishermen..we do both with our childeren. Happy Hunting!:))
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#6 Nov 6, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>So true!!!!
AWWW, isnít it a shame that HAC knows weíll be hunting for generations to come by changing my post. Does the truth hurt that much HAC that you have to stoop to deception because you know youíll never have any impact on hunting or stopping hunters? HAC you just showed the rest of the internet youíre just a pathetic POS.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#7 Nov 6, 2012
girls hunt too wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing is it's not just hunters they hate but all meat eaters. Unless the world goes vegan I think our tradition is sufe lol! My husbands family is four generations of hunters and fishermen..we do both with our childeren. Happy Hunting!:))
HAC and his kind will go to the grave filled with rage in their heart because they are so ineffective at stopping us from hunting. Good luck to you and yours.
Girls Hunt Too

Essex, Canada

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
HAC and his kind will go to the grave filled with rage in their heart because they are so ineffective at stopping us from hunting. Good luck to you and yours.
I don't see how effective they think writing bashing comments would be. We are as they say "blood thirsty psychopaths!" Such evil could only feed off thier malicous words!lol I went wrong trying to defend myself....an immposible task I now see. Good luck to you also.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW, isnít it a shame that everyone knows weíll be COWARDS for generations to come?. Does the truth hurt that much that I have to stoop to proving what a frightened, spineless, sackless COWARD I know I will always be?? Iíll never have any impact on anything because I belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable OUTCASTS and scum like me will be OBSOLETE. I just showed the rest of the internet I'm just a pathetic POS.
uh huh....I will be sure to help you convey your projections more coherently. You are a sackless COWARD and you always will be. matter of fact, here's what the MAJORITY views slobs like you as:

http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/787613

You're welcome.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Girls Hunt Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how effective they think writing bashing comments would be. We are as they say "blood thirsty psychopaths!" Such evil could only feed off thier malicous words!lol I went wrong trying to defend myself....an immposible task I now see. Good luck to you also.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh.... that must be all you ever hear as the wind blows through your empty head.
Girls Hunt Too

Essex, Canada

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Ahhhh come on now HAC....trying to get a rise? Will nobody play? Sorry I've grown tired of you.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#12 Nov 8, 2012
<quoted text>uh huh....I will be sure to help you convey your projections more coherently. You are a sackless COWARD and you always will be. matter of fact, here's what the MAJORITY views slobs like you as:
http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/787613
You're welcome.
Not as sack-less as you had hoped HAC. HahAhahAhaha, you wish me luck on my deer hunt tomorrow HAC, canít stop me anyway.
http://www.uline.com/Grp_95/Retail-Bags-Paper...
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Girls Hunt Too wrote:
Ahhhh come on now HAC....trying to get a rise? Will nobody play? Sorry I've grown tired of you.
LOL, and that's why you come back daily seeking my posts!!! You fool no one, little girl. Not only are you uneducated, but you can't even think for yourself. whoooooooooooooooooosh!!!
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I am as sack-less as you had said HAC. HahAhahAhaha, you wish me luck on my impotent, cowardly murder sprees. I canít stop myself from being a dlckless COWARD anyway.
http://www.cafepress.com/saproducts/787342
Let me repeat the link you gave:

Glad you finally admit the TRUTH!!
Girls Hunt Too

Essex, Canada

#15 Nov 9, 2012
In other news..... Good luck to "get out"! Hope you got your deer. Happy hunting too all and be safe.:)
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Girls Hunt Too wrote:
In other news..... Good luck to "get out"! Hope karma gets you soon! misery to all psychopathic huntscum cowards and may karma strike all animal murdering scumbags soon!:)
Agreed.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#17 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>Let me repeat the link you gave:
Glad you finally admit the TRUTH!!
Aww HAC you rewrite my posts because youíve got nothing, you must have a thing for me. Do they have a shirt in hunter orange? BTW are you the official hunter junk checker too?
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww HAC you rewrite my posts because youíve got nothing, you must have a thing for me. Do they have a shirt in hunter orange? BTW are you the official hunter junk checker too?
Aw, moron, I rewrite your posts because you are an ever flailing/failing M O R O N. You also seem desperate for making a love connection with males. You do know there are PLENTY of gay dating sites on them thar internets don't ya?? Maybe some day you will be able to hook up with an impotent coward just like yourself!! Good luck!lol!!!
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>Aw, moron, I rewrite your posts because you are an ever flailing/failing M O R O N. You also seem desperate for making a love connection with males. You do know there are PLENTY of gay dating sites on them thar internets don't ya?? Maybe some day you will be able to hook up with an impotent coward just like yourself!! Good luck!lol!!!
You rewrite posts because you canít do anything about hunting or hunters and your frustrations showing. BTW more hunting opportunities open up every year proving you wrong again.
You need to change your name to (OHJC) Official Hunter Junk Checker. Maybe you shouldnít post links to your Junk Checker web sites.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an insecure, witless coward because I canít do anything about the fact that scum like me are part of an ever DECLINING clan of despicable OUTCASTS and ANIMAL RIGHTS is an ever INCREASING reality! and my frustrations and stupidity is showing AGAIN. BTW there are fewer and fewer scumbag animal murderers every year proving I am wrong again.
I need to change my name to (OHJC) Official Huntscum junk Checker. Maybe I should post links to my Junk Checker web sites. I am striving to make a love connection with another impotent male....woe is me!
You foolish widdle idjut, I rewrite your posts because you are an ever flailing/failing M O R O N. You also seem desperate for making a love connection with males. You do know there are PLENTY of gay dating sites on them thar internets don't ya?? Maybe some day you will be able to hook up with an impotent coward just like yourself!! Good luck!lol!!!!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>Whoooooooooooooooooooo oosh....that must be all you ever hear as the wind blows through your empty head.
Speaking of empty head; My house is half empty right now. So is my freezer. That's okay, because my other half is currently at the cabin with his hunting buddies getting ready for opening day of gun season tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848
Minnesota veteran treats service dog incident a... Jul '14 Navy Guy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Brainerd, MN (Jan '12) Jul '14 sherry 15
looking for alicia moe Jun '14 looking for alici... 1
Judge approves forfeiture of car, despite not g... May '14 David Shipp 1
Little Falls: Fund established for families of ... (Dec '12) Apr '14 UNKNOWN NAME 4
looking for biological father... (Mar '14) Mar '14 amy 1

Brainerd Jobs

Brainerd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brainerd News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brainerd

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]