Minnesota mental health changes targe...

Minnesota mental health changes target both care, costs

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Minnesota mental health changes target both care, costs. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Another reform to Minnesota's mental health system was announced Tuesday by state human-services leaders, who want to broaden access to care - and cut $17 million from the budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

HaroldA Maio

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Sulik said the new state access system will change how the mentally ill are transported to psychiatric hospitals.

A curious representation, "the" mentally ill. In my youth it was "the" Blacks. Some things never change.

I am certain there is a better way to put it.

Harold A. Maio, retired Mental Health Editor
Mary Sinclair

Jonesboro, GA

#2 Mar 12, 2010
To all THE Mental Health Editors Who Have Commented:

THE Crowned Heads of Europe.

THE Dream Team.

THE Best and THE Brightest.

THE Beloved Community.

WTF, Dude? Minnesota just did something thoughtful and good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brainerd man drowns in Gull Lake (Jul '08) Jul 4 Ginny 29
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
David Folwell and Linda s folwell (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Dakota County MN Government brazenly oppresses ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Eph415 1

Brainerd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages