Franken 'cautiously optimistic' about...

Franken 'cautiously optimistic' about Afghanistan

There are 63 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Franken 'cautiously optimistic' about Afghanistan. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Sen. Al Franken says he's feeling more optimistic about the war in Afghanistan than he did before visiting the region and meeting with top American commanders and ordinary troops from his state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Twin Cities

#68 Mar 29, 2010
Not from MN thank god wrote:
I know! Just like these numbskulls from MN. Who do these people think they are? The state of MN is such a joke and I hope our next pres does something about that state. Canada doesn't even want them.
<quoted text>
Coming from the state that elected Bagojavich, you sure have alot to say.
Illinois is for LOSERS

Farmington, MN

#69 Mar 29, 2010
Not from MN thank god wrote:
Hey Genius...your state did as well. We at least elect qualified people for the job, sure he's no Jesse Ventura...next time think before your speak jerk-off.
<quoted text>
I see they are letting the prisoners have internet usage again. Have you been in Ad-Seg for the past couple of weeks? We haven't heard your garbage lately.
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#70 Mar 31, 2010
NoSht wrote:
Franken (the clown) is a waste..... He is the laughing stock of the Senate and a rubber stamp for Obama.... He would lick Harry Ried's boots on command....
Franken the flamer would lick more then Harry Ried's boots on command.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brainerd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodhi Edie Returning To Canadian Superbike Cham... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
looking for alicia moe (Jun '14) Dec '15 GPK 3
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
David Folwell and Linda s folwell (Jun '15) Jun '15 Kentucky 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Dakota County MN Government brazenly oppresses ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Eph415 1
snapchat names (Nov '14) Nov '14 frank74851 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brainerd Mortgages