procare carpet cleaners
Helping Out

Oswego, IL

#22 Apr 19, 2010
Single Mom is not a liar I seen the work the Procare tech performed it is totaly unacceptable. I also seen the texts the the tech was sending single mom, they were unprofessional and unacceptable. Single mom is NOT A LIAR,She is telling the truth. You must work for this company. Do some research for your self, there are not very many good reviews on this company. I think all of the good reviews come from there employees.
single mom

United States

#23 Apr 21, 2010
How funny is that!!! The guy who messed up my carpet and sexually harrassed me was in a black truck with orange writing on the hood. Your company is so sorry that you have to write good things about your own company. And he was about a 5 physically and a zero mentally. I was nice, polite and kept every perverted text he sent. I did not deserve to be treated like that. No woman should ever have to be treated that way. All I wanted was clean carpet aand I paid in full. They do not stand behind their work and all of the complaints on line and the 44 complaints with the bbb speak for themselves. And those are only under pro care they dba as 6 other companies. Ladies trust me the only person listing him as a ten is him! The good news is that Terrys carpet cleaning recleaned my entire house and cleaned the red carpet they ruined. This carpet has never been so clean!! It is exactly as his add promised. Like new!! And he is the sweetest man. His wife is a very lucky woman because he handles himself in a very proffessional manner and really delivers what he promised! No funny business, no lies no bait and switch just a good fair price for an exellent job. Well done!! Terry's carpet cleaning is who I will use from now on and I am telling all my friends about him. He had the nicest carpet cleaning system I have ever seen. He was an angel to save my carpets from the horrible damage PROCARE did! Husbands you can trust this man is not going to try any advances twards your wife or girlfriend or damage your carpets! He also does the vent cleaning too if that is what you need. I have a new puppy and every bit of the urine smell is gone and my carpet is like new! Terr's carpet cleaning located in Yorkville.
single mom

United States

#24 Apr 21, 2010
Oops. I am on my blaackberry. The name of the company who repaired my carpet is Terry's carpet cleaning in Yorkville. Your home is your safe haven...where you live where your children play. Please don't let Procare in your home. God bless and make the right choice. I didn't but thanks to Terry I can smile again!!
Stay away - far away

Naperville, IL

#25 May 8, 2010
They are terrible. They are rude and it's a total bait and switch. They give incomplete information on the phone and the carpet looks NO BETTER when they are done.
Brown Streaks

United States

#26 May 17, 2010
Well, I don't know who to call, but I need to call someone. My bright white carpet has tons of brown streaks all over it due to my dog dragging it's ass all over the place after he goes...well I think you can figure it out.
Affected

Chicago, IL

#27 May 25, 2010
Technicians are unprofessionals , arrogants and uinfriendly. I used them . They did terrible job. I don't ever let in this company again
Duped2

Plainfield, IL

#28 Aug 22, 2010
Do NOT use this company. They do use switch and bait tactics in your home. The quality of the work they did is POOR. I wish I would have looked at this posting before I had them do the work.

I REPEAT - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!
higrob1

Hanover Park, IL

#29 Aug 28, 2010
DO NOT USE THIS BAIT AND SWITCH Company! When they come over they try to sell you preconditioner, scotchguard, etc. The guy actually told me that for the "minimum" I would get a so-so job done. And sure enough that's EXACTLY what I got! And to top it off He charged me a $15.00 fee for "driving out", HUH? DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY Which THIS OBVIOUSLY IS !!!
Christie

Downers Grove, IL

#30 Aug 30, 2010
I would never use this carpet cleaner again! Major false advertisement and the work was awful. I have lines all over my carpet and it is rough on my feet. They are coming back out again. Plus the guy was very very rood almost just asked him to leave! DO NOT USE! If they are a good place they do not need to use a bait and twitch!!!!!!!!!!
best carpet cleaners

Lisle, IL

#31 Oct 14, 2010
I had them do my carpets last week they turned out great I dont't understand how all of you can sit here and talk bad about them i had the van come out and do all my carpets and it was $600 best money I have ever spent on carpet cleaning seeing how ive used them all Stanley Steamers,Sears they all suck they don't do there job right and most of the time pro care comes out right on time and is never late stop talking disrespectful.
KKK

Vernon Hills, IL

#32 Nov 9, 2010
spring cleaner wrote:
Has anyone ever used Procare carpet cleaners? I keep seeing their ads in the Joliet paper and I can't believe how cheap they are for cleaning carpets and furniture. It's almost too good to be true.
They are the one of the few worst carpet cleaners to go with
sayonara

Donnelsville, OH

#33 Jan 18, 2011
I called for a quote and was given an approximation because it varies on tge size of the areas & size of stairs & number of stairs. So I gave her all the info & she said they could not give me a firm price. When I went onto say that there really is no point in advertising if u can't give an accurate quote she Hung up on me. If that doesn't tell u everything u need to know then I don't know what does!!
taken 4 a ride

Bolingbrook, IL

#34 May 12, 2011
Their adsare a bait and switch. We tried to get an estimate over the phone to avoid surprise added fees. The phone representative wasn't helpful enough. Three rooms, a hallway and eleven stairs was estimated at $427 with all the bells and whistles.$332 for the lesser of the two evils. This is a big difference in price when the coupon is clear on $4.95 per room! Needless to say, they are not in my budget. Honesty says alot for me; I would rather know all the information up front than to feel taken advantage of.
past user

Morris, IL

#35 May 15, 2011
taken 4 a ride wrote:
Their adsare a bait and switch. We tried to get an estimate over the phone to avoid surprise added fees. The phone representative wasn't helpful enough. Three rooms, a hallway and eleven stairs was estimated at $427 with all the bells and whistles.$332 for the lesser of the two evils. This is a big difference in price when the coupon is clear on $4.95 per room! Needless to say, they are not in my budget. Honesty says alot for me; I would rather know all the information up front than to feel taken advantage of.
Check them out on the BBB website. My wife had them do our carpet last fall. Ended up tearing up new carpet and switching to hardwood floors because of pro (not) carpet.
Lake in the Hills

Naperville, IL

#36 May 25, 2011
I just used them to clean 3 rooms and a sectional.

It is a bait and switch operation, but they ultimately do what you ask them to do.

The quality of the work is VERY poor.

They are pleasant enough, but get a bit sulky when you don't buy into the complete program.

Now that I understand their product and quality, they will not darken my door again.
Jess

Evergreen Park, IL

#37 Aug 24, 2011
It is true too good to be true, they dont tell you all about the charges when you called $4.95 just b/c of the ad special who knows what that means, $15 travel fee, plus they charge you for pretreatment and scotch guard treatment all things you don't need, for a set of stairs for 10 steps $65 when I expected to spend about $15
Pissed off Customer

Bronx, NY

#38 Oct 18, 2011
RE:PRO-CARE----THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY CAME TO CLEAN OUR CARPETS IN THE SUMMER OF 2011. THE AD I USED WAS $119-STEAM CLEAN 5 ROOMS + SOFA, LOVE-SEAT, AND CHAIR. I MADE A PHONE CALL TO THE COMPANY BEFORE THEY CAME AND ASKED THEM IF THIS WAS REAL, OR WILL THEY TACK ON MORE FEES WHEN THEY ARRIVED, THE LADY WHO ANSWERED SAID "OH, NO IT'S REAL, THAT PRICE IS REAL"...YEAH... REAL FAKE..... THIS WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HELL $120 TURNED INTO $740??!!!!?? FIRST THEY CAME IN AND LOOKED AROUND AT THE CARPETS AND THEN WE SAT DOWN WITH THE TECH (IF YOU WANT TO CALL HIM THAT) AND WHEN HE GAVE ME THE INVOICE, I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE HE WAS CRAZY, AND ASKED "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE $120? WHEN HE SAW THE LOOK ON MY FACE THAT $740.00 THEN BECAME LIKE $520.00, ONCE AGAIN, I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE HE WAS NUTS. TOO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, IT IS VERY TRUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COMPANY PRO-CARE AKA MILLERS THEY ARE A BAIT AND SWITCH FOR SURE, WITH ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS BEING POSTED I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHARE MY SAME FRUSTRATION AND EXPERIENCE. WE ENDED UP PAYING $150.00 FOR NOTHING, AND WHEN I MEAN NOTHING I MEAN, THE CARPETS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY DID BEFORE. HELL I COULD HAVE CLEANED THE CARPET AND HAD A PARTY WITH $150 INSTEAD... THE TECH HAD THE NERVE TO MESS UP MY CARPET IN MY LIVING ROOM, A ROOM THAT IS BASICALLY DESIGNED FOR LOOKS, AND NO ONE GOES AND PLAYS IN THERE... I HAD 1 LITTLE STAIN IN THAT ROOM AND AFTER HE FINISHED THERE WERE DARK BROWN STAINS ALL OVER THE PLACE ON IT, HE HAD THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE IT WAS THERE BEFORE!!!!! I GUESS THEY FELT BECAUSE THEY DROVE INTO AN UPPER MIDDLE CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD THEY FELT THEY COULD TRY AND GET MORE MONEY OUT OF US. I CALLED THE MANAGER AND ARGUED WITH HIM FOR ALMOST AN HOUR AND GOT NO WHERE, HE WAS RUDE AND I WAS RUDE BACK, AND THE KICKER IS AFTER THEY FINISH CLEANING, THEY ACTUALLY ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A SURVEY!!!! WHEN THE GUY ASKED ME TO FILL IT OUT I DECLINED...MY ADVISE DO NOT USE THIS FUNKY STANK A$$ COMPANY
Burnt Too

Wilmington, IL

#39 Oct 18, 2011
I bought a steam cleaner at Wal-Mart for less money than this company charges. It might not be as thorough a job as a professional company does but my carpeting looks pretty good and fresh. I, too, learned my lesson the hard way.
oh my god

Queen Creek, AZ

#40 May 31, 2012
dirty poor cheaters wrote:
I think your a liar. Ive used procare 10 times and all of the techs I have had have been outstanding and looked about a 9 or 10 on a 1-10 scale. I had a guy in a pickup truck clean my carpet and he did an excellent job. He gave me a fair price and I agreed. the work that was done was excellent and he was very handsome as well. The manger even called to follow up with me ensuring my satisfactory. Procare is the best carpet and airduct cleaing buisness around. Single mom needs to stop lieing and realize that for 122.00 dollars she is getting a great deal and needs to stop making stuff up. Thanks again procare!
holy shit you obviously work for procare and are a piece of shit yourself
John

Palatine, IL

#41 May 31, 2012
oh my god wrote:
<quoted text>
holy shit you obviously work for procare and are a piece of shit yourself
oh my god you lazy people. Rip the carpet up and wash the floor on yours knees like my mom does. I dont have any carpet in my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braidwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stagnant thoughts of Girot 4 hr Conductor 1
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) 6 hr Reg 220
Confederate flag on trucks (May '11) 22 hr Jim 198
Braidwood/Custpark Fire Dept Thu No Name 5
City Clerk Grygiel should resign Thu voter 3
Johnson's are POS!!! Aug 25 Braidwood 22
Eric Testicle has no authority over anything ! Aug 23 Grizwald 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Braidwood Mortgages