What to do with Braidwood

What to do with Braidwood

Posted in the Braidwood Forum

Prodigal Son

Joliet, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Just wondering what people would like to see done in Braidwood? Everyone seems to have an opinion about about what is being done and how wrong it is. What would you seriously like to see the towns leadership do?
Boob lover

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I'd like to see a city ordinance passed that allows women to be shirtless. It gets hot during summer and women deserve the same rights as men.
Milk

Joliet, IL

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Men's and women's bathrooms have been segregated for far too long. This is 2013. Blacks and whites have been using the same bathroom for 50 years, so it's only right that men and women also get that right!
the struggle

Joliet, IL

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I'd like to see the town segregated, color folks not allowed in publics buildings and they have different bathrooms and water fountains than whites.
Boob lover

Streamwood, IL

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Milk wrote:
Men's and women's bathrooms have been segregated for far too long. This is 2013. Blacks and whites have been using the same bathroom for 50 years, so it's only right that men and women also get that right!
That's nasty bro. I don't wanna watch some chick dropping a deuce or changing their tampon. Yuck! Just let the titties fly and be happy with that.
Prodigal Son

Joliet, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
As I can see lots of serious posts.....Serious posts only please....
see th light

Wilmington, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2013
suport ther local buseness, give rossi feild to berkots let him build a nice store. take his building sell it. dont let caseys stor be the center of town by selling the property they did. who is going to spend millions of dollars to build behind caseys? got to do somthing with the cops ,there are cops making 100.000 plus and he sleeps on the job. keep the cops off the highway ther are kids dieing in our town from heroin sit in front of the drug dealer house insted of the highway.take the zoo to huttons pond wher they can be fenced in, and not taking up good tax based propertie.
Milk

Joliet, IL

#8 Feb 24, 2013
see th light wrote:
suport ther local buseness, give rossi feild to berkots let him build a nice store. take his building sell it. dont let caseys stor be the center of town by selling the property they did. who is going to spend millions of dollars to build behind caseys? got to do somthing with the cops ,there are cops making 100.000 plus and he sleeps on the job. keep the cops off the highway ther are kids dieing in our town from heroin sit in front of the drug dealer house insted of the highway.take the zoo to huttons pond wher they can be fenced in, and not taking up good tax based propertie.
Maybe mandatory literacy classes as well
Cancer

Wilmington, IL

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Get rid of the nuke plant that keeps leaking radio active cancer causing shit into are water!!! Every time they leak shit into the water it gets swept under the rug braidwood residents get the shaft so lets put a stop to this and are currant drug problem asap!
Gross

Joliet, IL

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Cancer is for the weak aint nobody got that time!
Owl

Wilmington, IL

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Prodigal Son wrote:
Just wondering what people would like to see done in Braidwood? Everyone seems to have an opinion about about what is being done and how wrong it is. What would you seriously like to see the towns leadership do?
Did you really expect to get positive input from posting to this sight. The only thing this sight is good for is gossip, rumors, lies and b.s.
I would like to see the empty stores in town filled with businesses that are different than what we already have. I would like to see the people of this community support these stores.
I would like to see a place where kids can hang out and be safe, some programs started for kids in different age groups.
I don't want to see cops sleeping in cars. If you are on lunch go home or to the station and nap, not in public.
I would like the cops to keep a better eye on the known drug users and criminals.
I would like to be able to go to a city council meeting and speak freely during the meeting, not before. The people have a right to have their opinion heard in public.
I would like to see equal rights for all and not just for those who are in office and their family and friends.
If a city official is caught doing something wrong, he should be told to step down ASAP.
Allow new business to this town so it can make some money instead of raising taxes
Do some good with all this land the city buys instead of sitting there.
How about some upgrades to the city parks.
I would like to see city officials support the different organizations in this town
your nuts

Braidwood, IL

#12 Feb 25, 2013
I would like to see the roads and storm drains to be repaired. I have sink holes in my yard from the lack of stone and dirt from when the drains were installed. We also have to deal with the constant flooding every time it rains. Also W. Bergera has been falling apart in large chunks for about two or three years lets fix the town the proper way and not the d construction way
hehe

Joliet, IL

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I would like to see all the girls in town killed off cause the have cooties and are trashy!
Prodigal Son

Joliet, IL

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Nuts and Owl, You do bring up valid concerns. I am learning a lot by observing and watching i encourage you to do the same. I urge you to get out and listen to the candidates, ask them good questions and make the right choice when you vote!!! Most importantly VOTE and tell your neighbors to vote. In a small town like Braidwood if everyone registered to vote voted we can change things!!
Prodigal Son

Joliet, IL

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Nuts and Owl, I can filter through the trashy comments on this site ;)
Prodigal sons of retarded

Wilmington, IL

#16 Feb 27, 2013
There be a bad drug problem in Braidwood nothing else needs solving.
hmmm

Heyworth, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Prodigal Son, do you know who's running for Mayor in Braidwood? I haven't even heard who the candidates are. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braidwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every thread deleted 1 hr Gma 5
Off to a rocky start. Thu Uncle Pauiy 4
The gene pool in Braidwood Wed Clorox 1
Rum Chata Sep 18 Croutons 1
50 cent household Sep 15 Nick 1
50 cent Sep 14 Nick 1
I said NO! Sep 12 Dunk My Donuts 4

Braidwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance