Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Nature

United States

#2519 Sep 23, 2012
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice weather will continue this week. Do yourself a favor and stop obsessing for a while. Take a walk. Enjoy nature.
Hi, it would be great if everyone could enjoy me. But the Republican destruction of all of my glory has left me nearly dwindled down to nothing.

Sincerly yours....to be destroyed....by Republicans,

Nature

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S THE NAAAAAAAAAAATCHAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYYYY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nature Boy Rick Flair approves this message.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Obamas Challenge

Round Lake, IL

#2520 Sep 23, 2012
Nature wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, it would be great if everyone could enjoy me. But the Republican destruction of all of my glory has left me nearly dwindled down to nothing.

Sincerly yours....to be destroyed....by Republicans,

Nature

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S THE NAAAAAAAAAAATCHAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYYYY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nature Boy Rick Flair approves this message.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah. Only Republicans drive cars, cook, fly, use electricity, heat and cool their homes, drink water, and other similar horrors. They also create jobs. All things Dems don't do. Not.
Oh Kelly

Dolton, IL

#2521 Sep 23, 2012
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Great day at Soldier Field. Bears won and we had a hell if a great tailgating party before and after the game. All Republicans in our group and all voting for Romney. And all the while you pounded on your keyboard. Pathetic. Nice weather will continue this week. Do yourself a favor and stop obsessing for a while. Take a walk. Enjoy nature. Have a picnic. Calm down. You are changing nothing. Get a life.
You are not changing anything, either, Mr.-I-vote-Republican-I-eat-or ganic-and-I-think-I'm-better-t han-you! Next time you post, please try to keep your finger off the Elitist Snob/Superiority Button!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2522 Sep 23, 2012
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Great day at Soldier Field. Bears won and we had a hell if a great tailgating party before and after the game. All Republicans in our group and all voting for Romney. And all the while you pounded on your keyboard. Pathetic. Nice weather will continue this week. Do yourself a favor and stop obsessing for a while. Take a walk. Enjoy nature. Have a picnic. Calm down. You are changing nothing. Get a life.
Sounds like the Illinois branch of the Log Cabin Republicans had a great time. Which one of the Bears tight ends excited your group the most? Bet there was a lot of giggling and elbow nudging every time the Bears center bent over.
Stericycle

Munster, IN

#2523 Sep 23, 2012
Babies viciously murdered by Obama = 0

Babies viciously murdered by Me and my good pal Mittens = Millions

You did good Mittens, your next $50 million check is in the mail.

We thank you for all of the support you have given our company over the years and we look foward to doing more buisiness with you in the future.

We will come by Monday to pick up the discarded fetuses your sons didn't use.

Just roll the fetus dumpster to the front like usual.

Thank you,
Stericycle HQ

Romney 2012
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2524 Sep 24, 2012
"And I know that if President Obama is elected in November, which I hope that he is, that he will be able to come together with all of us and come up with a solution and I believe he will secure our borders and therefore we can resolve all those other issues; it's a simple matter."
-Arizona governor Brewer

Thank you, Jan. I'm sure the president appreciates your support, even though it must have been a Freudian slip. President Obama has said he will make comprehensive immigration a top priority in his next term.

His opponent has a simple two word plan: self deportation.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2525 Sep 24, 2012
Stericycle wrote:
Babies viciously murdered by Obama = 0
Babies viciously murdered by Me and my good pal Mittens = Millions
You did good Mittens, your next $50 million check is in the mail.
We thank you for all of the support you have given our company over the years and we look foward to doing more buisiness with you in the future.
We will come by Monday to pick up the discarded fetuses your sons didn't use.
Just roll the fetus dumpster to the front like usual.
Thank you,
Stericycle HQ
Romney 2012
Mitt Romney is the first presidential candidate in history that personally profits from abortions.
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2526 Sep 24, 2012
Obama is a TERRORIST, and if he is reelected, there will be no compromise there will be Civil war.
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2527 Sep 24, 2012
Why did he REFUSE to make it a priority THIS term, considering he did NOTHING to fix the economy?

BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2528 Sep 24, 2012
In his 60 minutes interview, Romney declares "let people without insurance go to the emergency room".

Ironically, the problems associated with the costs to all tax payers for the misuse of emergency rooms, is just one of the reasons he introduced the Massachusetts residents to his own brand of universal health care.

In Mittthink: Romney-care=good
Obama-care=bad
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2529 Sep 24, 2012
In an obvious ploy to keep his taxes above 13%, Romney only took half the allowable deduction for his donations to his church. Notice that he never took a pledge stating he wouldn't go back and file an amended return to recoup the other half at a later date. We will never know because after the election it's doubtful the press will look into his taxes. Losing candidates seldom get a lot of scrutiny.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#2530 Sep 24, 2012
Obama is a TERRORIST wrote:
Obama is a TERRORIST, and if he is reelected, there will be no compromise there will be Civil war.
How does your mother feel about such a powerful and mighty wizard such as yourself living in her basement?
old builder

Granite City, IL

#2531 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
In an obvious ploy to keep his taxes above 13%, Romney only took half the allowable deduction for his donations to his church. Notice that he never took a pledge stating he wouldn't go back and file an amended return to recoup the other half at a later date. We will never know because after the election it's doubtful the press will look into his taxes. Losing candidates seldom get a lot of scrutiny.
Notice that oboma never took a pledge that he wouldn't go back and give more,I think he will.
I mean he wouldn't let his brother live in squaler would he.oop's
He is a president of all the people,he wouldn't vote to kill a baby after a failed abortion. ooop's

@seriously,
please go drink the kool-aid and let your drug abused brain go to sleep
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2532 Sep 24, 2012
In their efforts to deny the president anything, the obstructionists in the GOP congress have even blocked nominations to lower court appointments. Something that's unprecedented. We need changes in the congress. More Democrats, or at least Republicans that will put the interests of the country ahead of their party. A congress that devotes more loyalty to Grover Norquist than the voters is not working.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2533 Sep 24, 2012
Obama is a TERRORIST wrote:
Spoken like a true Glen Beck fan. I hear that's what he's pushing these days.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2534 Sep 24, 2012
Mittler has been all over the place on his positions. He has only one priority, himself. He's to a point now where he has to finally take a position on issues and stick to it. When will the real Romney show up? Stay tuned for plan 37 today.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2535 Sep 24, 2012
If Obama was white,he would probably be beating Mittler 90 to 10.
old builder

Granite City, IL

#2537 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
If Obama was white,he would probably be beating Mittler 90 to 10.
If he were white he would have been vetted and never elected.He would be where he belongs,with sharpton and jackson
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2538 Sep 24, 2012
Obamas Challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should iI? By your comments you have all reduced yourselves to a contemptuous pile of gutter trash. Sorry if you live in your mommy's basement and have to "borrow" her Internet. Some of us WORK for a living instead of working to live off of others.
A crude version of Mitzi's 47% comments? But else what should we expect from a Romney fan?
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2539 Sep 24, 2012
old builder wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were white he would have been vetted and never elected.He would be where he belongs,with sharpton and jackson
I had a feeling that one would bring at least one semi-literate racist out from the wood work. Looks like I was right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braidwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
October fest when is it? 2 hr Rickluckett 1
Isadora's 3 hr Trolling the trolls 63
Warrants 20 hr January 2
Girot is playing Palsy. Fri TBT 1
Girot Fri Steve 5
shadow lakes (Feb '12) Aug 25 Jenny 124
Mayor Vehrs Aug 23 No stone unturned 10

Braidwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance