Moving

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Needs to be three bedroom and maybe have a fenced in yard or in the country. Would like to stay in steele school district.
oleWisdom

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

does the word "slumlord" mean anything? quote:..."is a derogatory term for a landlord generally who attempts to maximize profit by minimizing spending on property maintenance, often in deteriorating neighborhoods [or Steele MO]. They charge higher rates, than market rent, to tenants." These are the people who rent out their houses/apartments in this area.
Moving

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ok.... But that's not what I asked. I would really like to find a house for rent or rent to own. In town or in the country.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Good luck finding something in the country. I ended up buying a mobile and found land in the country. Cost me 10k an acre but i got it
Moving

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I know it's hard to find anything around here unless you know someone. But I wouldn't mind if it needed work or anything.
Moving

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Still looking. If anyone knows of anything to rent or rent to own please let me know.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Most of the decent houses around here are owned. The only thing to rent is either run down or in bad parts of town. There is a guy that is building new apartments all over the place, but they are usually rented or spoken for before he gets finished with them and has a waiting list. I don't know of anything for rent in the country.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

There was a house on cooter yard sale for rent or for sale. I don't know if it is still available, but you could check.
Davis

Hilo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I've done rent to own, this is actually a good article about it http://www.homestarsearch.com/rent-to-own-int...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Braggadocio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Braggadocio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Braggadocio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Braggadocio