Houses for rent or rent to own

Houses for rent or rent to own

Posted in the Braggadocio Forum

Moving

Fairfax, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Needs to be three bedroom and maybe have a fenced in yard or in the country. Would like to stay in steele school district.
oleWisdom

Piggott, AR

#2 Feb 12, 2013
does the word "slumlord" mean anything? quote:..."is a derogatory term for a landlord generally who attempts to maximize profit by minimizing spending on property maintenance, often in deteriorating neighborhoods [or Steele MO]. They charge higher rates, than market rent, to tenants." These are the people who rent out their houses/apartments in this area.
Moving

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Ok.... But that's not what I asked. I would really like to find a house for rent or rent to own. In town or in the country.
bob

Kansas City, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Good luck finding something in the country. I ended up buying a mobile and found land in the country. Cost me 10k an acre but i got it
Moving

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I know it's hard to find anything around here unless you know someone. But I wouldn't mind if it needed work or anything.
Moving

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Still looking. If anyone knows of anything to rent or rent to own please let me know.

Steele, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Most of the decent houses around here are owned. The only thing to rent is either run down or in bad parts of town. There is a guy that is building new apartments all over the place, but they are usually rented or spoken for before he gets finished with them and has a waiting list. I don't know of anything for rent in the country.

Steele, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2013
There was a house on cooter yard sale for rent or for sale. I don't know if it is still available, but you could check.
Davis

Hilo, HI

#10 Feb 26, 2013
I've done rent to own, this is actually a good article about it http://www.homestarsearch.com/rent-to-own-int...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braggadocio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Berry 40 min guest 3
Fed bust in Steele 5 hr whatever 18
mary Watson Pritchett 11 hr Sister 22
who is billy carleton (Nov '09) 13 hr Peggy 5
Steele Tue Jason 4
Dumpster Diver Chick Tue Youthinkiamplaying 2
Any haunted places in hayti? Tue JWS 1

Braggadocio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance