Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated May 6, 2012
wondering

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Apr 30, 2012
just drove by bug hurley bridge and saw miranda webb lying there ono the bridge by herself looking like she was unconcious. just wondering if she is ok or was anything wrong with her.
True

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Is this true?
really

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 30, 2012
if you're so worried about it, why didn't you stop and see if she was ok?
frank

Bristol, VA

#4 Apr 30, 2012
yes just why didnt u just stop and se, if u r so worried about how she is now, u had time to tell everyone that she was laying on the ground in bug hurley but not enough time to stop and check to see. whats wrong with people these days????
wondering

Bridgewater, VA

#5 May 1, 2012
yeah, ur right, guess what i meant was that i was just wondering if there was one less hepatitis infested ho out of the way!! there! does that make u feel better? watched her family walk off and leave her lying there, so where in the hell was it my place to stop? now, i was just asking a question without trying to start anything mean, but u smart asses just can't let it go can u??
Bud Wiser

Sandy Hook, KY

#6 May 1, 2012
Your tax dollars at work.
really

Charleston, WV

#7 May 1, 2012
if you felt that it wasn't your place to stop, then why are you on topix "wondering" about someone that you obviously don't care about in the first place? if you weren't trying to start anything, you wouldn't have posted a comment in the first place. i was brought up being taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. we are all humans, but some people don't have that human aspect about them and for someone to pretend to care isn't acting very human like. you just wanted to start some gossip going is all. all some people need is a kind word and to feel like someone cares. all some people around here care about is gossip. what if it was you lying there on the side of the road and no one stopped to help you, yet they were talking about how they saw you and you o.d. but nobody stopped to help you. miranda is still a human being...just like you are....be very careful what you say because karma is a *itch and she will bite you back.
lolololol

Charleston, WV

#8 May 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
yeah, ur right, guess what i meant was that i was just wondering if there was one less hepatitis infested ho out of the way!! there! does that make u feel better? watched her family walk off and leave her lying there, so where in the hell was it my place to stop? now, i was just asking a question without trying to start anything mean, but u smart asses just can't let it go can u??
its none of my business what those girls do...but you know what GOD loves them just as much as he loves you and i...they are friendly girls all of them are...they would be more than glad to help anyone in need...i will never do what they do but i still speak to them...they are really pitiful in their own way...so dont think you are above them because no one is...
bunny

Elkview, WV

#9 May 1, 2012
I agree...Great post...
momullins

Charleston, WV

#10 May 1, 2012
lolololol wrote:
<quoted text>its none of my business what those girls do...but you know what GOD loves them just as much as he loves you and i...they are friendly girls all of them are...they would be more than glad to help anyone in need...i will never do what they do but i still speak to them...they are really pitiful in their own way...so dont think you are above them because no one is...
That is a good post,yes they are kind if they know you and you are kind to them.But please don't pity them they don't like that and they do what they do because it's there way to survive.They don't want to be that way.I like speaking to them especially marie.She is a sweet turned person.

To woundering judge not lest ye be judged.Aren't we are brothers keeper?A little kindess goes a long way with these girls.Please be a little Christ like in your humanity and you will see a difference. Hope I didn't offend anyone
wondering

Bridgewater, VA

#11 May 1, 2012
momullins wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good post,yes they are kind if they know you and you are kind to them.But please don't pity them they don't like that and they do what they do because it's there way to survive.They don't want to be that way.I like speaking to them especially marie.She is a sweet turned person.
To woundering judge not lest ye be judged.Aren't we are brothers keeper?A little kindess goes a long way with these girls.Please be a little Christ like in your humanity and you will see a difference. Hope I didn't offend anyone
Monica, i love you to death but i have to disagree. the thing about kindness going along way with these girls, well never again will i be kind to one of them so that as soon as i turn my back they can grab things of mine and stuff down their pants and in their pockets!! even so low as to steal a Jesus statue that I had! yeah, that is their way to survive, but only because they choose for it to be! and just a little fyi, she was od'ing and from what i heard today they had to drag her down into the cold creek to get her to breathe because she was already turning blue. but the really sad thing is, is that in a day or two, you will see her out in the same shape again. so no, no sorry felt here!!!

“"God is Good"”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 May 1, 2012
I pray for these girls, that they will turn their lives around. There is some good in everybody.
bunny

Elkview, WV

#13 May 2, 2012
I Pray For Them Too...GOD Help Them..For they know not what they do...
Theo

Huntington, WV

#14 May 2, 2012
Remember the story in the bible of the woman at the well,who had been caught in the act of adultery and the Law demanded she be stoned Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the first stone.....Whos first? Not me. Jesus also said by this will all men know ye are my deciples, that ye have love one for another.They dont need anybody else kicking em they need that Balm of Gilead.
momullins

Charleston, WV

#15 May 2, 2012
Theo wrote:
Remember the story in the bible of the woman at the well,who had been caught in the act of adultery and the Law demanded she be stoned Jesus said let him who is without sin cast the first stone.....Whos first? Not me. Jesus also said by this will all men know ye are my deciples, that ye have love one for another.They dont need anybody else kicking em they need that Balm of Gilead.
Amen Theo,and who was that wonderful woman that they were going to cast stones at? I won't be the first one either.
I'm sorry thet steal from you and I love you to.I dont condone stealing.But please show some compasion my friend.What if no one came and she had died,would you have regret for not stopping?
wondering

Bridgewater, VA

#16 May 4, 2012
momullins wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Theo,and who was that wonderful woman that they were going to cast stones at? I won't be the first one either.
I'm sorry thet steal from you and I love you to.I dont condone stealing.But please show some compasion my friend.What if no one came and she had died,would you have regret for not stopping?
yes, i would have regreted not stopping had something happened to her. i did feel guilty for not stopping. i actually stopped and told a couple of people so the word would get out and someone would check on her. as much as i don't like the way she is, i still wouldn't want anything to happen to her. i was upset when i wrote that "hepatitis" comment. forgive me for that.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
I pray for these girls, that they will turn their lives around. There is some good in everybody.
even me???

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 May 6, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>even me???
Yes David there is a lot of good in you.God bless you and praying for you.
1 post removed

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 May 6, 2012
The Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob....Who Do You Think Is Gooder....Me Or David Todd???....Now Before You Answer....I Just Wanna Say......That I've Never Choked a Goat....I've Never Bought a Beautiful Lady a Nice Pair Of Titties....And I've Never Lived In California.....
So Which One Of Us Hoodlems Would you Prefer To Be Caught Out In Public With???.....
not Naked Or Anything....Just Regularly Caught In Public....
Well the answer is I would be proud to be out in the public with either of you.I can't have no respect of person you kbnow.
Now I would not be with either if you was in a bar.
God bless you Rabbit and you also David.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 57,041
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 3 hr AmyFaith 8,246
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 3 hr Theo 800
any word? (Aug '10) 3 hr AmyFaith 242
Hello Bradshaw WV 3 hr AmyFaith 9
wiles 4 hr piker 6
Three Word Game! (Nov '12) 4 hr Crazy Jae 420
•••
•••
•••

Bradshaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000