First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lisaaaa

Hinton, WV

#1 Jun 21, 2012
who od at stringtown last night anyone know.
Stella

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2012
A girl did a couple of days ago nest to stringtown bridge.This is what I was told.
lisa

Hansford, WV

#3 Jun 21, 2012
i heard it was kelly the girl that stays with charlene
what

Hansford, WV

#4 Jun 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
i heard it was kelly the girl that stays with charlene
which charlene are you talking about that she stays with?
lisa

Hansford, WV

#5 Jun 21, 2012
charlene mactosh kelly lives with her
name

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jun 21, 2012
we all know that big ole MICHAEL PAUL McINTOSH SHARLENES SON SELLS DOPE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BIG SORRY THANG IS TO LAZY TO WORK SHARLENE ALLOWS THE DOPE TO SOLD FROM HER HOME SHE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON AND TRIES TO ACT SO INNOCENT SHW PROBALY SNORTS AND TAKES WITH MICHAEL PAUL AN KELLY...YES IT WAS MICHAEL PAUL PAULS WIFE KELLY WHO O'D THERE ON THE DOPE THEY ARE SELLING....MICHAEL PAUL DONE KILLED HIS LITTLE GIRLS MOMMY ON DOPE AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO KILL KELLY...C.P.S. NEEDS TO BE CALLED IN AND HAVE THAT CHILD TOOK BEFORE IT GETS A HOLD OF SOME DOPE AND O'D'S HER SELF THE SORRY BUNCH EASY WAY OUT WHEN YOU ARE TO SORRY TO WORK
lisa

Barboursville, WV

#7 Jun 21, 2012
yes agrees the DHHR needs to be called in on this situation for this childs safety
Sharlene McIntosh

Powellton, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2012
If you are going to talk about me at least spell my name right and to Name My grandbaby is taken care of I make sure of that and I haven't never done drugs and never will, And I have worked for everything I have. Can you say the same?I'm not getting on here and argueing with you, Because you aren't going to say who you really are because you know better. I'm not replying to anything else I don't care what you think of us.
meme

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Sharlene McIntosh wrote:
If you are going to talk about me at least spell my name right and to Name My grandbaby is taken care of I make sure of that and I haven't never done drugs and never will, And I have worked for everything I have. Can you say the same?I'm not getting on here and argueing with you, Because you aren't going to say who you really are because you know better. I'm not replying to anything else I don't care what you think of us.
say what you will but your son is still selling to our children out of your house and the words spoken were the truth you can not deny it
no name

Clay, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Sharlene McIntosh wrote:
If you are going to talk about me at least spell my name right and to Name My grandbaby is taken care of I make sure of that and I haven't never done drugs and never will, And I have worked for everything I have. Can you say the same?I'm not getting on here and argueing with you, Because you aren't going to say who you really are because you know better. I'm not replying to anything else I don't care what you think of us.
I KNOW YOU WORK AND THERE FORE YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER ALL THE TIME...AND AS LAZY AS MICHAEL PAUL AN KELLY IS I'D SAY THEY SAT UP ALL NIGHT (AND PROBALY KEEP YOU UP SELLING DOPE) AND SLEEP ALL DAY AND NO ONE IS WITH THAT CHILD...I'D SAY Mr.& Mrs.PAYNE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT THEIR GRAND KID OR BETTER YET C.P.S.AT WELCH AND MAKE A HOME VISIT...YOU BETTER GET RID OF YOUR DOPE
Jana

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Glad she is ok.
So True

Lexington, NC

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Is she alright? Praying she is.
laughing

Clay, WV

#13 Jun 22, 2012
So True wrote:
Is she alright? Praying she is.
pray for your self dopey
no name

Clay, WV

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Sharlene McIntosh wrote:
If you are going to talk about me at least spell my name right and to Name My grandbaby is taken care of I make sure of that and I haven't never done drugs and never will, And I have worked for everything I have. Can you say the same?I'm not getting on here and argueing with you, Because you aren't going to say who you really are because you know better. I'm not replying to anything else I don't care what you think of us.
YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR SELF BUT YOU FORGOT TO MENTION MICHAEL PAUL AND HIS DOPE
So True

Lexington, NC

#15 Jun 22, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>pray for your self dopey
You are such an idiot. You follow me around and comment every time I make a post. Good to know I have a fan. I've never denied what I am and its a shame a "dopey" has more compassion than you. Did you bother to ask how the girl is?
laughing

Clay, WV

#16 Jun 22, 2012
dont feel any sympathy at all for drunks and dope heads cant stand to look at them or be around them they shouldnt be taking sniffing or shooting up to begin with they all know what it will lead to
lisa

Williamstown, WV

#17 Jun 22, 2012
she takes it after her mother Teresa shes always been a big dope head and drunk. I use to see her walking drunk out Three Forks.
nosey butt

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 22, 2012
lisa wrote:
she takes it after her mother Teresa shes always been a big dope head and drunk. I use to see her walking drunk out Three Forks.
who is her mom teresa who
lisa

Williamstown, WV

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Teresa Hagerman
1 post removed
Friend

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2012
How is Kelly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drinking on the job much 19 min harper valley pta 6
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 37 min Sundog512 32,457
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Mark mark 5,550
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr YIM 1,291
Dustin Chandler 21 hr Wondering 1
atv riders 22 hr tenn hottie 1
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 23 hr Synthia 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages