Wondering

Lexington, NC

#307 Aug 25, 2012
I can remember when you ate beans and potatoes when times where "rough"....or at least that's how we felt as kids, but now having a good ole dinner of beans, potatoes, kraut, greens, and corn bread is something you fix when you're hungry for a "good dinner".
I can also remember having poke rolls and grits....poke your feet under the table, roll your eyes and grit your teeth...lol
Homerline

United States

#308 Aug 29, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I can remember when you ate beans and potatoes when times where "rough"....or at least that's how we felt as kids, but now having a good ole dinner of beans, potatoes, kraut, greens, and corn bread is something you fix when you're hungry for a "good dinner".
I can also remember having poke rolls and grits....poke your feet under the table, roll your eyes and grit your teeth...lol
I love all that too,but tonight I made steak fajitas,sopaipilla and red wine.Para Comer!!
Homerline

United States

#309 Aug 30, 2012
I'm having shrimp stir-fry, rice and snow peas.Plenty of white wine.
billyward

United States

#310 Aug 30, 2012
Homerline wrote:
I'm having shrimp stir-fry, rice and snow peas.Plenty of white wine.
quit lieing.....u eating lingo beans fried tators rock lettuce sprinkled with fatback grease..........
Homerline

Blacksburg, VA

#311 Aug 30, 2012
I know all about fried taters and fatback grease,but what in the world is lingo beans and rock lettuce?

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#312 Aug 31, 2012
Alaskan Paddock, green beans and tater tots

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

guess, where

#313 Sep 13, 2012
I only had a protein drink
billieward

United States

#314 Sep 14, 2012
My sister gretha and my niece yuco.....worry about me......the saw mill in camp creek almost killed me...LOL...they gave me a bunch of pedielite???...its a calorie drink I think....but they want me to gain my weight back....2 aday and I'm almost out.....I've been eating dollar t v dinners for lunch and supper....hmm I wonder...if it cost a dollar...???....hmm what's in it........me and a hard boiled egg r about ready to meet ......its not gonna be good for him.......its the last thing ill eat until tomorrow......I'm begging somebody to come to Princeton and cook for me.....

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

guess, where

#315 Sep 14, 2012
Tomato Rice Soup
chicken lover

Kistler, WV

#316 Sep 15, 2012
i made pineapple honey glazed chicken, this is all you need, unless you want brown rice under the chicken,
former member

Nitro, WV

#317 Sep 15, 2012
fried taters, corn bread, green onions,sliced tomatoes and meal gravy

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#318 Sep 26, 2012
I'm not eating much lately.....but tonite gonna eat a hamburger.........David Todd is here and we r breaking bread tonite and it kinda feels like a family.......kinda sorta in a funny kind of way....:
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#319 Sep 26, 2012
Now that's nice.Don't know him,but my daughter got married not too awfully long ago.Wouldn't it have been nice to have gotten the too together and see how the little dears would have turned out.Hope he behaves himself and doesn't go to prison at a young age as you did.But you had a good life in the beer joints,pool halls and any card game that came along.You stole and made a good living at it.Now,I don't approve of such things,buy I always set my standards higher.Y'all have fun!

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#320 Sep 27, 2012
Homerline wrote:
Now that's nice.Don't know him,but my daughter got married not too awfully long ago.Wouldn't it have been nice to have gotten the too together and see how the little dears would have turned out.Hope he behaves himself and doesn't go to prison at a young age as you did.But you had a good life in the beer joints,pool halls and any card game that came along.You stole and made a good living at it.Now,I don't approve of such things,buy I always set my standards higher.Y'all have fun!
easy on the location there miss.....u still have those outstanding warrants in that state..........its 5 oclock eating a zinger and having some coffee......

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

guess, where

#321 Sep 27, 2012
I just had flounder and brocolli
billyward

United States

#322 Oct 6, 2012
Fried potatoes....treat meat......butter bread...
IHS CUB

China Grove, NC

#323 Oct 8, 2012
Fried potatoes, bacon, eggs, home-made bisquits and gravy - YUMMY!!!
ohio boy

Avon, OH

#324 Oct 8, 2012
I cooked up some steaks with french fries and drank bout 12 milwaukee's best. oh what a night.
IHS CUB

China Grove, NC

#325 Oct 9, 2012
HOT wings!!! WAY TOO HOT!

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#326 Oct 11, 2012
Don't know yet....but gonna fry potatoes for sure....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 22,795
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr mr goodwrench 26,858
old time thread 3 hr Sundog512 61
Dear Topix 6 hr Jolly Joker 819
Beats headphones stolen from Riverview High Sch... 14 hr I KNOW 47
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 15 hr I KNOW 1,157
Lazy Generation Thu Martha 10
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE