don't care

if he does, his ass is mine

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
roxy

United States

#41 Jan 24, 2011
BTW, I enjoy Crack Rabbits post as well as the next person, but I honestly don't need to know who he/she is. Really I'd rather not know. It could very well be somebody I know that I don't like and then CR's post would never be the same to me again. I do though find it sorta of insulting when the ones who do know, or say they do anyway get on here and make fun other the curious ones who want to know. I mean come on its just a witty, very intelligent person with a great sense of humor. Its not like its the President. ...or even Toby Jones..lol..just thought I'd add my own humor there.
bunny

Charleston, WV

#42 Jan 24, 2011
i like the long ones.....mr roxy.... i get caught up in reading peeples silly thoughts..but What do i know.. im just lookn for a big rabbitt...he left his bunny ears at my place...
gloria

United States

#43 Jan 24, 2011
bunny wrote:
i like the long ones.....mr roxy.... i get caught up in reading peeples silly thoughts..but What do i know.. im just lookn for a big rabbitt...he left his bunny ears at my place...
I see that pesky cherry red has morphed into bunny now.Give us a break and give your fingers a rest.
confused

United States

#44 Jan 27, 2011
so im confused who is crack rabbit
confused two

United States

#45 Jan 28, 2011
so who is crack rabbit
bunny

Charleston, WV

#46 Feb 26, 2011
Mr. Rabbit... Were R U???
bunny

Charleston, WV

#47 Feb 26, 2011
I gotz the ducttape for ya... leave me a note... need a marker??? Mr. Rabbit is HOT!!!
luv some bunny

Belle, WV

#48 Feb 26, 2011
bunny wrote:
i have a long round one just for you bunny.lol
dumpy

Salem, VA

#49 Feb 26, 2011
luv some bunny wrote:
<quoted text>i have a long round one just for you bunny.lol
couldn't care less.
Funny

United States

#50 Mar 8, 2012
confused two wrote:
so who is crack rabbit
Did ya ever find out?
raymond

Kimberly, WV

#51 Aug 4, 2012
crack rabbit won't reveal who he is .when you r less than a man and scared then u need something to hide behind,and it's so much easer to talk trashy lies when you don't have to face people grow up crack and stop using topix for attention
Truth

Charleston, WV

#52 Aug 4, 2012
Go to facebook and in the search bar type in David Wayne. The same pic that Crack Rabbit uses here on topix comes up with the name.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#53 Aug 5, 2012
raymond wrote:
crack rabbit won't reveal who he is .when you r less than a man and scared then u need something to hide behind,and it's so much easer to talk trashy lies when you don't have to face people grow up crack and stop using topix for attention
You Want Me To Grow Up and Stop Using Topix For Attention???....

OK!!!....Will Do!!!.....

But That's Not Gonna Stop The Big Show This Fall.....

And Pick a Name other Than Raymond...The Only Raymond I Know Of Is Raymond D......And Even He Has More Damn Sense Than You!!!....Maybe You Could Pick The Name {Susan}....She Won't Mind.....Because She Has No Mind.....
Bunny

Walton, WV

#54 Aug 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
Go to facebook and in the search bar type in David Wayne. The same pic that Crack Rabbit uses here on topix comes up with the name.
Havent you ever used another name... I do.. I use the name Roxanne when I go to clubs.. Its always been my Club name!!!...just saying!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 43 min Sundog512 33,025
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr Izzy-_- 35,898
Word assocation (Sep '07) 21 hr luci 17,419
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 21 hr luci 5,666
Jobs in Williston North Dakota 23 hr Earl 1
Welch 23 hr Porch Honkey the ... 5
Excelsior Thu Georgia Boy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages