dr. salerian.......
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

New Hope, VA

#1 Apr 9, 2012
anyone know what is going on with dr. salerian? i heard that the feds raided his office again and i was just wondering what is going to happen this time. just curious.
really

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 9, 2012
curious wrote:
anyone know what is going on with dr. salerian? i heard that the feds raided his office again and i was just wondering what is going to happen this time. just curious.
So they have been shut down before? Wow, what will everyone do to get pills now?
popie

Daniels, WV

#3 Apr 9, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So they have been shut down before? Wow, what will everyone do to get pills now?
anyway who is dr salarian and where is he located, seems like i have heard him advertize on tv is this the one.
lauren

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Dr. Sal rocks and changed my mothers life for the better! Idk what we will do w.o him. Hes suppose to be reinstated on the 11 th of may 2012
iknow

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 29, 2012
dr sal is a pill writer no wonder u think he rocks geez u must be stealing your moms pills or does she give em to u.i hope the dope dealer never gets his liscene back
u heard of him alright he is one of those doctors who writee the scrips for these dr hoppers who sell em to our kids or stay strung out theirselves
just my 2 cents

Port Republic, VA

#6 Apr 29, 2012
iknow wrote:
dr sal is a pill writer no wonder u think he rocks geez u must be stealing your moms pills or does she give em to u.i hope the dope dealer never gets his liscene back
u heard of him alright he is one of those doctors who writee the scrips for these dr hoppers who sell em to our kids or stay strung out theirselves
To you, "i know", I pray that you never know the reality and devistation of SEVERE pain. yes, i know that alot of patients are abusing and selling their pills from these doctors like Dr. Salerian, however, as the Dr. said a million times in his interviews, look at the statistics numbers on the amount of people who are abusing or selling pills, and then compare it to the number of people who are in excruciating pain. People in pain outweighs the druggies and dealers by a landslide! you cannot punish those millions of people who do not deserve it just so you can get to punish those thousands who do. again, I pray that you never have to suffer or that you never have to watch a loved one suffering in so much pain that they pray to the Good Lord to take them home because there is no doctors left to help them. God Bless.
iknow

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 29, 2012
just my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>To you, "i know", I pray that you never know the reality and devistation of SEVERE pain. yes, i know that alot of patients are abusing and selling their pills from these doctors like Dr. Salerian, however, as the Dr. said a million times in his interviews, look at the statistics numbers on the amount of people who are abusing or selling pills, and then compare it to the number of people who are in excruciating pain. People in pain outweighs the druggies and dealers by a landslide! you cannot punish those millions of people who do not deserve it just so you can get to punish those thousands who do. again, I pray that you never have to suffer or that you never have to watch a loved one suffering in so much pain that they pray to the Good Lord to take them home because there is no doctors left to help them. God Bless.
i have and they couldn't get anything for pain ,until they were so bad the doctors finally realized they were telling the truth but by then they were so far gone from the cancer that they were ready for the good lord to take em home the ones who need the pain meds dont usually get what they need because these quacks are to busy writing for these abusers.so dont tell me about punishiing anyone. A legitiment doctor would check them out make sure they are truthful and not go by the false reports they bring into these so called pain clinics that are nothing but pill mills
just my 2 cents

Port Republic, VA

#8 Apr 30, 2012
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>i have and they couldn't get anything for pain ,until they were so bad the doctors finally realized they were telling the truth but by then they were so far gone from the cancer that they were ready for the good lord to take em home the ones who need the pain meds dont usually get what they need because these quacks are to busy writing for these abusers.so dont tell me about punishiing anyone. A legitiment doctor would check them out make sure they are truthful and not go by the false reports they bring into these so called pain clinics that are nothing but pill mills
and the reason they couldn't get anything for pain is because the dea are bullying and scaring the hell out of the doctors! i'm sure that they wouldn't write anything to your family member because they were afraid of getting in trouble for it even though that is their damn job!! Just the same as it would be better for a guilty man to go free than for an innocent man to go to jail, it would be better for someone who is lying about their pain to get the pills wrote to them, than for someone who is in excruciating pain to not get them!!! and i don't think anyone can reasonably disagree with that!!!
ABC

Yawkey, WV

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Is this the same dr that is in Asheboro NC?
meme

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 1, 2012
no he is one of the pill writers from chantilly and he got busted yea baby one more down because even if we shut the one down those are lives saved
wrong

Bluefield, VA

#11 Jun 1, 2012
meme wrote:
no he is one of the pill writers from chantilly and he got busted yea baby one more down because even if we shut the one down those are lives saved
WRONG ANSWER! LMAO! 1st of all, he is not from chantilly. 2nd of all, he did not get "busted"! His deal was just a little different than the others. And guess what!!! He WILL be back in business before you know it!
meme

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 1, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG ANSWER! LMAO! 1st of all, he is not from chantilly. 2nd of all, he did not get "busted"! His deal was just a little different than the others. And guess what!!! He WILL be back in business before you know it!
keep dreaming little junkie he is gone,man u having withdrawals?lol
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2012
meme wrote:
no he is one of the pill writers from chantilly and he got busted yea baby one more down because even if we shut the one down those are lives saved
What a f**king [email protected]!!! You dont even know who this doctor is so why are you even posting comments on this forum? Lives saved??? WTF are you even talking about??
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2012
ABC wrote:
Is this the same dr that is in Asheboro NC?
No....this is a nueroscience/brain doctor. He is a very good doctor and therapist.

There are a few idiots on this forum posting comments giving inaccurate information and trying to compare him with these pill mills that are being shut down. Like I said....he is a very good doctor. He still practices. If you are looking for a good psychiatrist he ranks very high.
meme

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Jun 2, 2012
Who Are You To Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
No....this is a nueroscience/brain doctor. He is a very good doctor and therapist.
There are a few idiots on this forum posting comments giving inaccurate information and trying to compare him with these pill mills that are being shut down. Like I said....he is a very good doctor. He still practices. If you are looking for a good psychiatrist he ranks very high.
no he is a pill mill doc and no he does not practice if he did they would put him under without that liscense he got stripped from him
poor thing the withdraws are really getting to you and i do know who he is so pitiful you are ,
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2012
meme wrote:
<quoted text>no he is a pill mill doc and no he does not practice if he did they would put him under without that liscense he got stripped from him
poor thing the withdraws are really getting to you and i do know who he is so pitiful you are ,
Get your facts straight because you are continually making an @ss out if yourself by giving the wrong information. NO....this doctor is not from Chantilly, he's not running a pill mill, no one is suffering from withdrawals, his license to practice as a medical doctor was not stripped from him. LIES, LIES, & MORE LIES. How about educating yourself on the situation before you continue to post anymore lies. This doctor is still practicing and booking appointments. However, he is not writing any schedule II prescriptions at this time. He is a great doctor and therapist. He treats all of his patients with dignity, respect, and compassion. Have a blessed day.
meme

Powellton, WV

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Who Are You To Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight because you are continually making an @ss out if yourself by giving the wrong information. NO....this doctor is not from Chantilly, he's not running a pill mill, no one is suffering from withdrawals, his license to practice as a medical doctor was not stripped from him. LIES, LIES, & MORE LIES. How about educating yourself on the situation before you continue to post anymore lies. This doctor is still practicing and booking appointments. However, he is not writing any schedule II prescriptions at this time. He is a great doctor and therapist. He treats all of his patients with dignity, respect, and compassion. Have a blessed day.
yes he can still practice but he cant write the narcotics anymore you dumbass
meme

Powellton, WV

#18 Jun 4, 2012
HE IS A PSYCHIATRIST DUMBASs
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2012
meme wrote:
<quoted text>yes he can still practice but he cant write the narcotics anymore you dumbass
Maybe you did not read what I posted right before you.....I told YOU the exact same thing. So who's the [email protected]? Duh duh duh duh.....looks like you are. Did it take you that long to google that information retard? Put a sock in it idiot and stop acting like you know who he is
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2012
meme wrote:
HE IS A PSYCHIATRIST DUMBASs
Well duh....LMFAO. I think I also told you this earlier too. Stop acting like you know everything. Do you honestly think you are telling us something we don't already know???? I do recall telling you in an earlier post that he was a great medical doctor AND therapist. And I also said that he cannot write any schedule II prescriptions at this time. What other information would you like to share with all of us Einstein?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 min janeebee 6,150
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 hr purplelady1040 37,133
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 8 hr Weepy 9
Southside football 21 hr Hurry up basketba... 1
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) 23 hr Not Earl 18
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Wed purplelady1040 33,984

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages