First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nosey Rosey

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Does anyone know what happened on Rockridge last night? Heard it was a drug deal gone bad. Scanner said argument and shots fired.
Sick and Tired

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Did anyone get hurt? Hasnt nobody heard anything about this?
Major Dick

Blountville, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2010
drugs..best thing is that they're all out of business!
Sick and Tired

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Who was involved?
Lue Lue

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2010
maybe if they would get out and go too work, instead of worrying about there next fix,,Thay have been playing Scare Face long-enough so it was just amader of time befor someone seys say Hellow to my little friend...
Nosey Rosey

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2010
I guess it has all died down until next time. I heard it was M.R. and J.R into it with JoAnn and Six, whoever that is. Who knows, with all the gossip around here.
colt 45

Ogden, AR

#7 Jan 17, 2010
wish they would all kill each other the dealers and the users so the world would be rid of all of it!!!!
meme

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Nosey Rosey wrote:
I guess it has all died down until next time. I heard it was M.R. and J.R into it with JoAnn and Six, whoever that is. Who knows, with all the gossip around here.
You are right it was them.They trying to collect a debt.It was on the scanner.
Ace High

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2010
colt 45 wrote:
wish they would all kill each other the dealers and the users so the world would be rid of all of it!!!!
the haters need to be the first to go.
Sick and Tired

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2010
Who's MR and JR?
oh my

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
Who's MR and JR?
who are you? You sure are as nosy as the day is long always in someones business lets start a topic about sick and tired how nosy shw is seems pretty lonely poor girl when you was little youe mom had to tie a dog bone around your neck just to play with you, I'mm sick and tired of you.
Sick and Tired

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2010
oh my wrote:
<quoted text> who are you? You sure are as nosy as the day is long always in someones business lets start a topic about sick and tired how nosy shw is seems pretty lonely poor girl when you was little youe mom had to tie a dog bone around your neck just to play with you, I'mm sick and tired of you.
Okay you can talk shit about me if you want. If you are sick and tired of me just dont read my post..its as simple as that. Youre right I am lonely or I wouldnt be on here. I dont mean to offend anyone.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you can talk shit about me if you want. If you are sick and tired of me just dont read my post..its as simple as that. Youre right I am lonely or I wouldnt be on here. I dont mean to offend anyone.
Dont let this non sense get to you. I havent seen where you have posted anything in a smart way.
Sick and Tired

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2010
kevinsmom_24817 wrote:
<quoted text> Dont let this non sense get to you. I havent seen where you have posted anything in a smart way.
Thanks. I have went out of my way to try and not say anything about someone that I wouldnt want said about me.
well

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2010
apparently you dont want your name on here or you would put it have you ever thought other people dont want their name on here either?
Sick and Tired

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2010
well wrote:
apparently you dont want your name on here or you would put it have you ever thought other people dont want their name on here either?
No youre right..I dont want my name on here. I wasnt the one who started this thread. I did ask who they were talking about AFTER someone else had posted their initals, and that was wrong of me. Most people know who their talking about, but I dont know a lot of people on Rock Ridge and I was asking who it was. That was wrong of me and I apologize.
meme

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2010
well wrote:
Then why haven't you put your name on here.What's your problem anyway,somebody hit a nerve.We don't put our name on here the same reason you don't. Were nosey ass people just like you and we want to know what is going on.
well

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2010
ya'll sure don't care spreading other peoples names this one persons on here at least once a week come on leave these people along this is embarressing for them and their family
Freddy Mud Pucker

Athens, WV

#19 Jan 18, 2010
well wrote:
Well use my Name I'm Freddy Mud Pucker "Cause I puck Mud"
Revolt

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2010
If they are into drugs post their names,if they don't care about embarassing themselves and their familes why should anyone else care.They should all drop off the face of the earth.If you have ever dealt with someone on drugs you would know what it is like.If they don't care about themselves to help themselves then i don't care enough about them to help them either.I hope they keep up the straight aim at each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened 57 min Yep 1
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Reup 44,346
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 1,979
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Julia 3,024
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 2 hr COOTERDOG 189
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 7,679
Word assocation (Sep '07) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 18,305

Bradshaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages