is it true gary hicks passed away

is it true gary hicks passed away

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

friend

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2012
i heard that gary hicks passed away this morning, hope its not true, he was a good dad and friend.r.i.p.
wondering

Swarthmore, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Is that Mr. Hicks son?
mountain top man

Hansford, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2012
no it was estil pruitt dumb ass he wrecked going to new jersy
low down and dirty

Hansford, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2012
mountain top man wrote:
no it was estil pruitt dumb ass he wrecked going to new jersy
[hey quit telling stories i talked to estil 10 minutes ago
estil pruitt

Hansford, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2012
low down and dirty wrote:
<quoted text> [hey quit telling stories i talked to estil 10 minutes ago
[hello people in topix this is estil pruitt i/m not dead yet
Miss Thang

Hansford, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2012
@ mountain top man have you been hit in the head by one to many snowballs???? before you get on here posting lies why don't you get your facts straight!!!!! Estil is fine and on facebook as I type this......
ALLEN BUTCHER

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Nov 2, 2012
STOP THE PRESSES---NEWS FLASH---Film at 11.W.Va. man comes back from the dead and now is on Facebook.We will update you with this newsworthy story as developments come in.While in a coma- tose state -the gentleman in question had a vision where he saw Romney as our next president and Martha Stewart was wearing span-dex.We all knew that the "Mountaineers" are a rugged/gutsy/pioneer stock====== but this miracle proves the fortitude and true test of heart/soul and spirit of the gentleman in question. Speaking of spirit'''a shot of Crown Royal and a Mountain Dew does sound enticing at the moment. ATTN;Fox News--re: Estil Hicks
merna

Hansford, WV

#8 Nov 2, 2012
ALLEN BUTCHER wrote:
STOP THE PRESSES---NEWS FLASH---Film at 11.W.Va. man comes back from the dead and now is on Facebook.We will update you with this newsworthy story as developments come in.While in a coma- tose state -the gentleman in question had a vision where he saw Romney as our next president and Martha Stewart was wearing span-dex.We all knew that the "Mountaineers" are a rugged/gutsy/pioneer stock====== but this miracle proves the fortitude and true test of heart/soul and spirit of the gentleman in question. Speaking of spirit'''a shot of Crown Royal and a Mountain Dew does sound enticing at the moment. ATTN;Fox News--re: Estil Hicks
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED WRITING THIS...CAN YOU GET ANY STUPIDIER
ALLEN BUTCHER

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Nov 2, 2012
ATTN Merna----It was just fun with how things get blown out of proportion.Miss Thang said he was alive and well of which I am sure Estil is glad of this also.Miss Merna-----Please tell me that you are-----nothing----forget it
merna

Lansing, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2012
ALLEN BUTCHER wrote:
ATTN Merna----It was just fun with how things get blown out of proportion.Miss Thang said he was alive and well of which I am sure Estil is glad of this also.Miss Merna-----Please tell me that you are-----nothing----forget it
YES I AM SOMETHING I WOULD NOT GET ON HERE WRITING STUPID STUFF WHEN SOME ONE HAS DIED...THIS MAN HAS KIDS AND A FAMILY AND I'M SURE THIS FAMILY IS VERY HURT OVER DEATH...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...STOP THE STUPID COMMENTS NOW!
ALLEN BUTCHER

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Nov 2, 2012
ONE SERIOUS QUESTION......DID HE PASS AWAY OR NOT? Merna I need to know.I was informed this was a big misunderstanding.THANK YOU>
So Wrong

Lexington, NC

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Its a shame that a thread about someone dying has turned into a big joke. I'm sure the Hicks family is hurting enough without some idiot posting something like that. BTW, I like Estil and I'm glad hes alive but this thread had nothing to do with him.
The gf of gary hicks Jr

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2012
I agree with ( So Wrong ), people need to grow up a little bit. I feel so sorry for the family. Losing some one that close hurts. The Family is all in my prayers, and im going to apologize for the stupid people on here. They need to gain a little respect !!!!!!!
The gf of gary hicks Jr

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2012
But, to answer the question..... yes unfortunately, it is true =[
wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2012
The gf of gary hicks Jr wrote:
But, to answer the question..... yes unfortunately, it is true =[
Isthatcharlesboy
The gf of jr

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2012
what do you mean is it charles boy ????
momullins

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Nov 3, 2012
I'm very sorry for the families loss.People please be a little more considerate.This man has family that is having a very hard time.Please tell Ms Gaynell she is in my prayers.Jessie I am here if you or your mom need me.
gary lee hicks jr

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 4, 2012
yes this is his son and he did pass away with his family by his side he was a good dad and i love and miss him love you dad with all my heart and people dont make a joke out of this were hurting enough
The gf of jr

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Dont worrie about what people think babe! People just have nutting better to do than sit there and make jokes about stuff like this. Im sorry for your loss. Im here for you =)
chris hicks

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 1, 2013
i didnt see this before this is bullcrap my father had just passed when this crap was posted u dont make a joke out of someones death u r disrespectful and immature GROW UP !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 22 min TRYING-_3 21,803
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 58 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,708
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,099
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 1 hr -Glinda- 1,803
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 23 hr COOTERDOG 40,426
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue legendfork 4,266
county commission janitors Oct 16 Daily news 5

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance