Kevin Stout

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cowgirl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 19, 2008
 
Kevin is a chicken shit person..........
Cowboy

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 19, 2008
 
What does that make you for putting something like this on here lol I would say you're the one being a chicken shit person.
Crack Rabbit

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 19, 2008
 
Cowgirl wrote:
Kevin is a chicken shit person..........
Really??....what does that mean? If you call someone a chicken shit is that concidered an insult??....Is chicken shit supposed to be the worst kind of shit there could be??I have stepped in chicken shit before...and although is was bad...it didnt compare to the dog shit I have stepped in.......But the worse shit I have ever delt with was ...COW Shit...I was in this pasture one day...and a damn cow started chasing me....For no damn reason...I mean...I never even spoke to the stupid cow...but all of the sudden...that fat eight tittied bitch felt a need to chase my ass...scurd the hell out of me too.....I was running and looking back...and tripped over a clod of dirt or something and stepped..."AND SLIPPED"..Into a huge pile of cow shit...it did'nt get in my mouth..but it got in my eyes...and let me tell you....that shit is worse than mase...I could'nt see shit...well actually...shit was all I could see... I just could'nt see any thing else..and damn!!... it burned...On top of all that ..I could hear the damn cow getting closer and closer I could hear her snorting...And I thought to myself...This is the End for the Rabbit....and low and behold the damn cow slipped in the cow-shit too...and It got in her eyes also....It was a hell of a mess...there was a blind cow chasing a blind Rabbit in a pasture full of shit....
Sassy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 19, 2008
 
Crack Rabbit, you need to wash your mouth out with soap. It got filthy during your absence.
Have The Love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 19, 2008
 
rabbit have you ever concider writing book for kids? you write some pretty stories on here.
Crack Rabbit

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2008
 
Sassy wrote:
Crack Rabbit, you need to wash your mouth out with soap. It got filthy during your absence.
what word is filthy?? damned is in the bible...so is hell....and if you"re talking about the word.."Shit"...Well I make a deal with you....I'll stop saying shit....when you stop taking a shit.....Shit is not a bad word...beside...I didnt say the word shit first...someone else did....now I dont think shit was in the bible.....but ass was in the bible and thats where shit comes from......although im sure...."eight tittied cow" isnt in the bible..but the devil is mentioned in there...and which would you rather encounter an eight tittied cow...Or the devil???..now even though I had a horrible adventure with a cow...I still would rather deal with a cow..than the devil......And If you still insist on washing my mouth out...then please wash it out with Beer.....But reguardless of what you think of the Rabbit....The Rabbit still Loves You.........

“likes pretty pictures”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2008
 
Now this kid is chicken shit

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/snick...

Glad to have you back, sweet cakes.
Sassy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2008
 
Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
what word is filthy?? damned is in the bible...so is hell....and if you"re talking about the word.."Shit"...Well I make a deal with you....I'll stop saying shit....when you stop taking a shit.....Shit is not a bad word...beside...I didnt say the word shit first...someone else did....now I dont think shit was in the bible.....but ass was in the bible and thats where shit comes from......although im sure...."eight tittied cow" isnt in the bible..but the devil is mentioned in there...and which would you rather encounter an eight tittied cow...Or the devil???..now even though I had a horrible adventure with a cow...I still would rather deal with a cow..than the devil......And If you still insist on washing my mouth out...then please wash it out with Beer.....But reguardless of what you think of the Rabbit....The Rabbit still Loves You.........
It doesn't matter who said it first. That's like kids saying he hit me first,lol I don't think bad of you Rabbit. You were doing so good but you've picked up some of your old habits while you were gone. Now be a good little Rabbit.
Lighthouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 19, 2008
 
Oh I agree with you Sassy.It is the way you use the word.It might be in the Bible but it wasn,t used like this.Behave yourself.

“Blah Blah Blah”

Since: May 08

Jolo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 21, 2008
 
Well I don't exacly know who you are seeing how you don't have your name on there. But chicken shit is fine with me: And also sorry if i happen to turn you down sometime in your life :) Have a nice day. And by the way how do you even know? lol i have not been here in 10 years
u know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 21, 2008
 
New Soul wrote:
Now this kid is chicken shit
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/snick...
Glad to have you back, sweet cakes.
Now that was Chicken Shit, LMAO
curious george

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 21, 2008
 
Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??....what does that mean? If you call someone a chicken shit is that concidered an insult??....Is chicken shit supposed to be the worst kind of shit there could be??I have stepped in chicken shit before...and although is was bad...it didnt compare to the dog shit I have stepped in.......But the worse shit I have ever delt with was ...COW Shit...I was in this pasture one day...and a damn cow started chasing me....For no damn reason...I mean...I never even spoke to the stupid cow...but all of the sudden...that fat eight tittied bitch felt a need to chase my ass...scurd the hell out of me too.....I was running and looking back...and tripped over a clod of dirt or something and stepped..."AND SLIPPED"..Into a huge pile of cow shit...it did'nt get in my mouth..but it got in my eyes...and let me tell you....that shit is worse than mase...I could'nt see shit...well actually...shit was all I could see... I just could'nt see any thing else..and damn!!... it burned...On top of all that ..I could hear the damn cow getting closer and closer I could hear her snorting...And I thought to myself...This is the End for the Rabbit....and low and behold the damn cow slipped in the cow-shit too...and It got in her eyes also....It was a hell of a mess...there was a blind cow chasing a blind Rabbit in a pasture full of shit....
Maybe the cow thought you were full of BULL and thats why it was chasing you. You need to do stand up comedy in a bar somewwhere with a drink and a cigar in your hand. LOL
PURPLE RAIN

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 21, 2008
 
well, well, well, didnt take you long.
jae creed

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 23, 2008
 
Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
what word is filthy?? damned is in the bible...so is hell....and if you"re talking about the word.."Shit"...Well I make a deal with you....I'll stop saying shit....when you stop taking a shit.....Shit is not a bad word...beside...I didnt say the word shit first...someone else did....now I dont think shit was in the bible.....but ass was in the bible and thats where shit comes from......although im sure...."eight tittied cow" isnt in the bible..but the devil is mentioned in there...and which would you rather encounter an eight tittied cow...Or the devil???..now even though I had a horrible adventure with a cow...I still would rather deal with a cow..than the devil......And If you still insist on washing my mouth out...then please wash it out with Beer.....But reguardless of what you think of the Rabbit....The Rabbit still Loves You.........
I don't see what was to be that bad. I mean it had some bad words in it, but it was funny for a bunny.
HILLBILLY4EVER

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 23, 2008
 
WELL, I'M GONNA HAVE TO STICK UP FOR THE RABBIT ON THIS ONE. (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) EVEN THOUGH I DON'T PERSONALLY AGREE WITH HIS USE OF WORDS, HE STILL HAS AS MUCH RIGHT TO USE THEM EVER HOW HE WANTS TO AS WE DO. SO CUT THE RABBIT SOME SLACK.
curious george

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 23, 2008
 
May I ask who is the subject person?
Was his Dad a preacher man? If so what ever happen to him?
Lighthouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 23, 2008
 
Oh no Hillbilly why are you taking up him .You know there are some on here who go to church and I hate bad words.You better not use bad language or I will tell LULU.
curious george

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2008
 
Repeat, does anyone know Kevin Stout for real?
Who is he?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 24, 2008
 
I went to elementary school with him, hes been gone away from here for a long time.
Pooh Bear

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 24, 2008
 
uh huh ,, he is bad news ,,,, he was mean to his momma when she was very sick,,, he is just like his dad ,,,,,,,,,,
curious george wrote:
Repeat, does anyone know Kevin Stout for real?
Who is he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Bradshaw Forum right now

Search the Bradshaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min bacon hater 53,367
Three Word Game! (Nov '12) 6 hr Theo 347
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 6 hr Theo 8,171
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 6 hr Theo 703
the almigthy crack rabbit 13 hr MIA 25
ambulance at oquinns Sun tracker 3
~:Any Word:~ (Jul '13) Sun mudpuppy 455
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bradshaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bradshaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bradshaw
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••