why me lord ?????

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I have a boyfriend and we have so much in between us.. I don't know if it's the age difference between us??? But I need some advice from someone who knows about things like this.."""" "HELP""" "
just wondering

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Hes the best thing to happen to me but he wont give itttt up when i need it....only when he wants ittttt..
just wondering

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2012
That s.o.b. is laying here after he gave me oral and now hes falling to sleep......if he keeps this up im going to call my mom....
Wow

Teays, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Seek professional help. Not Bummy and crack they are fuedin an fussin instead of lovin right now
oooo

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2012
just wondering wrote:
That s.o.b. is laying here after he gave me oral and now hes falling to sleep......if he keeps this up im going to call my mom....
That is the thing to, get your mom to come over an have oral with him. maby she can show him a trick or two . on how to take good care of you.
sparky

Summersville, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2012
just wondering wrote:
I'll let you in on a lil secret...SShhh,don't tell anyone but if he had done it right.... you should be the one falling asleep.....purrrinng and a coooinng...
just wondering

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Well sparky I agree.. but,,,,he is so hard to get started... by the he is at his...??? It take so long it makes me loose train of thuoght.. on what we are doing. But then he snaps me back to what we are doing.. but man sonetimes it just takes sooooooo long. THAT IS WHY I SAY """WHY ME LORD"" SEX,,, should not be this hard to get.
just wondering

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
By the time.......... oops
just wondering

United States

#9 Aug 2, 2012
It fills like it will take forever to get him down pat.... He always tells me on a daily bacess how much I do wrong.He calls it improvment
just wondering

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Well here gos another night without it..He stays inside his head and mine is in rhe bedroom. I'm just wondering if we will meet in the "" middle"".. just waiting.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Well here gos another night without it..He stays inside his head and mine is in rhe bedroom. I'm just wondering if we will meet in the "" middle"".. just waiting.
after tonite I wouldn't put up with it....just leave out......I feel so sorry for u....
just wondering

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Well thank you ""all the money"" for the advice. But he finaily came around. But we wil have to see how long this will last.. I might have to get a stand in while he's at work. LoL..... It would be alot less work on him.. And I would always be happy.
just wondering

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Well getting ready to head back to McDowell....... I waited to see how long this would last and guess what?????? Well you guessed it. Man I just don't know how I will live through this.This man has rip my heart out of me.. How do you pick up when there is,,,, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT??????????

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Aug 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Well getting ready to head back to McDowell....... I waited to see how long this would last and guess what?????? Well you guessed it. Man I just don't know how I will live through this.This man has rip my heart out of me.. How do you pick up when there is,,,, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT??????????
honey I hope things are going better for you........poor thing you....come up to Princeton and hang out with me and my friends..........we find u a good man honey.........I know this one named bobby........he's into the metal business......I see him daily.......
looking for you

Bluefield, WV

#15 Aug 12, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>honey I hope things are going better for you........poor thing you....come up to Princeton and hang out with me and my friends..........we find u a good man honey.........I know this one named bobby........he's into the metal business......I see him daily.......
i was trying to get up with you this week.i went to 305 thorn street,i talked to some guy there and he act like he didnt know who i was talking about. was i at the wrong place. would like to get up with you and have some good laughs about old times
looking for you

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 12, 2012
this was an old store front. was i at the wrong place?kinda rugged place???? maybe used for storage???your old pal....rg

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2012
looking for you wrote:
this was an old store front. was i at the wrong place?kinda rugged place???? maybe used for storage???your old pal....rg
on the corner of thorn and wickman......all the buildings around me are dead.......I got 5 cars in the driveway.........a big red heart on the downstairs window.........come a round the side and go on up......now....LOL....305 thorn....
looking for you

Bluefield, WV

#18 Aug 12, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>on the corner of thorn and wickman......all the buildings around me are dead.......I got 5 cars in the driveway.........a big red heart on the downstairs window.........come a round the side and go on up......now....LOL....305 thorn....
just think,you know me well.....probally better than anyone around..we go way back. if you cant figer out who i am,you will be suprised.cant wate to see you. we have some catchen up to do brother.
just wondering

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Don't be soooo sure of yourself. I don't know your name or who you are ..... stop posting stuff on my thread.
Worried Sick

Northfork, WV

#20 Aug 30, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>on the corner of thorn and wickman......all the buildings around me are dead.......I got 5 cars in the driveway.........a big red heart on the downstairs window.........come a round the side and go on up......now....LOL....305 thorn....
Wheres my man at? I havent saw you or heard from you in several days. You are no longer at the 305 Thorn Street Address. I havent saw where you have posted in a few days and Im worried sick!! Please dont do this to me. At least let me know that youre OK !! PLEASE !! PLEASE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 35 min HAHA 917
RIVERVIEW high school 35 min like to know 19
What stores around here accept clothing vouchers? (Jun '12) 1 hr Now 46
Civil rights 20 hr TiredofU 18
pot plants Sat Its Always Sunny 23
Sandy River Middle School Fri TiredofU 6
Bradshaw Little General Oct 17 wondering 7
Bradshaw Dating
Find my Match

Bradshaw Jobs