Just Wondering

AOL

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Did they ever catch whoever killed him? Do they have any idea? I haven't heard anymore about it since they found him. I hope the family is doing ok. My prayers go out to them.
Fighting For Justice

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2008
Not to my knowledge. Please everyone remember there is a murderer walking the streets of your community. If you have any information even the smallest thing can become very helpful to the police. Also remember that you can remain annonymous. If this person is not caught, they could do it again. It could be your husband, father, son or brother or even your best friend next time.
West Virginia State Police - www.wvstatepolice.com
or you can call them, Topix does not allow phone numbers to be posted, but the number is lsited on their website.
mikeys buddy

Franklin, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2008
yall need to check don vance and tina out i bet one of them knows something from what ive herd...
Wondering

Yadkinville, NC

#4 Jan 17, 2008
mikeys buddy wrote:
yall need to check don vance and tina out i bet one of them knows something from what ive herd...
Can you email me what you have heard, do you feel comfortable with that? I don't need your name.
1 post removed
bobby

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2008
thats so sad
jolo

Normantown, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2008
i hope they catch don vance and kenneth kennedy, maybe they will get rid of the cocaine dealers and the so called christians that pays the churches their drug money for letting them hide behind their pulpits.
to jolo

Spring Gap, MD

#8 Jan 17, 2008
jolo wrote:
i hope they catch don vance and kenneth kennedy, maybe they will get rid of the cocaine dealers and the so called christians that pays the churches their drug money for letting them hide behind their pulpits.
I am sorry to say, i know nothing about these 2 men you are talking about but I do know about the churches around here. Charles Rose's church, Jimmy Allen's church, the little white church in 3 forks and the churches down the road and at Charlie Kennedy's church know nothing about these men concerning drugs. I can honestly say that, people are free to worship in these churches. If someone comes into the churches, you don't ask their history and you can't say get out for you know not what the person did or does. I don't know about them hiding behind a church or anything like that but I do know that God has the last say. If you are not living right, he can reveal it. I pray they do find the people that did this terrible thing to the Phillips man, but lets not blame the preachers or the churches around here. I know they do not pay any preacher to hide anything. So please think about what you said, and I hope that you realize we can't help what people do and niether can you.
Get a Life

AOL

#9 Jan 17, 2008
mikeys buddy wrote:
You have a lot of nerve! You are on here saying that "from what you have heard" (which tells right there that it is gossip) and putting those peoples names on here! What the f*ck is wrong with you???? You don't say sh*t like that unless you have proof to back it up! If that was to turn out to be true, then yipee for you. But, what if it is not! Imagine how that woman feels if she reads this and sees that someone actually said that she had something to do with her husbands death! Check your mouth before you run it! All of you damn rats on this site need to make sure you don't let your mouths write checks that your chicken sh*t little asses can't cash! Its people like you that get rumors started to begin with! And if you are so sure of yourself, then put your damn name and back it up! Otherwise, shut the f*ck up dumbass!
1 post removed
DOGGONE

Snowshoe, WV

#11 Jan 17, 2008
YOU TELL THEM CABBAGE YOU GOT A HEAD
mikeys sister in law

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#12 Jan 18, 2008
All of you who have all these bad comments to say about the family .You all need to keep your mouth shut. You obviously have nothing better to do but sit there on your FAT ASS with your nose stuck in a computer screen making up lies about things you know nothing about. this is especially for mikeys buddy. if you was any kind of a friend you would be setting with his wife and kids while they grieve .i would like to know who you are. but i garntee you wasnt a friend of his because his friends would stand by his family. and wouldnt put this stupid shit on here
Stop the rumors

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Jan 18, 2008
I know the family really well. I have been there for his wife who couldnt sleep or eat. I stayed up with her at night while she was crying. How dare you ppl get on here and talk about her like that. That man was her life and she is lost without him. If any of you know anything you need to call the cops and tell them. Even if it is a rumor it might lead to the killer. I dont know why ppl want to talk crap about her and they dont even know her. Well im here to say this woman is lost with out her husband.
mmullins

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2008
stop i know first hand the pain of losing a loved one and my heart goes out to this poor woman i lost my husband 9 months ago to cancer i still cry and still dont sleep or eat well and i stay to myself and go no where but the store and post office and rarely talk to anyone but you know what i have been talked to and lied on and put down like a dog by these people not all but some of them they dont care about your feelings or anyone else
Aunt Barb

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 18, 2008
I am a good friend of Tina, Mikey's wife. I currently live in Richmond. Has any progress been made in the investigation? I knew Mikey to be a good man and father. It hurts to see all the negative innuendos on this page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 min Princess Hey 2,655
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 min Ricky F 40,078
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 34,756
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 9 hr Doug77 1,714
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 12 hr Eternal truth 1,072
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
How Many Bars--Beer joints were there????? (Feb '10) May 19 Corn Dragger 115

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance