First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
HELLO ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE IN BRADSHAW,BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON HERE.PRAY EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Hello to you,...

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2013
HELLO CRAZY JOE,WHATS GOING ON IN BRADSHAW
truth

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 13, 2013
deader than a doornail ms. loretta.see you feelin better glad you back.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
HELLO ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE IN BRADSHAW,BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON HERE.PRAY EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT
let's skip all that.....and get down to the questen...where's he at?????.....now don't lie to us ....we know u know....so where's he at!!!!!!....

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2013
FEELING GREAT CANCER FREE,TY HOW R U DOING

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
well that's good....they r dropping like flies in county miss.....in two months 6 people died........its just alil depressing........so......wher e our friend at????......either u know or u r worried....one of the two.....I hope he's doing alrite.......

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well that's good....they r dropping like flies in county miss.....in two months 6 people died........its just alil depressing........so......wher e our friend at????......either u know or u r worried....one of the two.....I hope he's doing alrite.......
NOT WORRIED AT ALL HES DOING GREAT
an ole friend

Hansford, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
Good news ur cancer free..God is good..I remember u, your sisters and the two oldest brothers..didn't know the youngest very well...anyway, I'm happy that your health is improving..God bless!
Wow

Statts Mills, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Love you girl!!!!!! Miss you!!!!!

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
Love you girl!!!!!! Miss you!!!!!
give me a hint who u r

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2013
an ole friend wrote:
<quoted text>Good news ur cancer free..God is good..I remember u, your sisters and the two oldest brothers..didn't know the youngest very well...anyway, I'm happy that your health is improving..God bless!
not sure who u r but ty so much
1 post removed

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure who u r but ty so much

I thank God you are cancer free.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT WORRIED AT ALL HES DOING GREAT
well that's not good enough for me miss....I want his phone number and I want it now.....I think u have done something to him....u brag about these love tricks u and him do.....I think things got out of hand one nite up there and u broke his neck.....now as soon as I get off here I'm calling Welch state police and see what they can do to get u extradited the town hall .....

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well that's not good enough for me miss....I want his phone number and I want it now.....I think u have done something to him....u brag about these love tricks u and him do.....I think things got out of hand one nite up there and u broke his neck.....now as soon as I get off here I'm calling Welch state police and see what they can do to get u extradited the town hall .....
i have him locked with all the love tricks he knows i'm keeping him. can't share him.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
<quoted text>
i have him locked with all the love tricks he knows i'm keeping him. can't share him.
well miss I don't know if u know....but we have Scottie Hughes patrolling the streets of Bradshaw.....iv seen him Kimble...Northfield...and keystone....he all over...so if u don't think we will send him to Maryland to get one of our own ....u r crazy!!!!!....so the best thing for u to do is let him out of that basement and send him back..........I wish he knew Morris code or something he could tap and tap .....it will help Scottie out just alil...

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Jan 15, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well miss I don't know if u know....but we have Scottie Hughes patrolling the streets of Bradshaw.....iv seen him Kimble...Northfield...and keystone....he all over...so if u don't think we will send him to Maryland to get one of our own ....u r crazy!!!!!....so the best thing for u to do is let him out of that basement and send him back..........I wish he knew Morris code or something he could tap and tap .....it will help Scottie out just alil...
tell mr.hughes he needs to bring men with him,he will need them i won't give him up.LOL
Wow

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2013
I am your Huckleberry!!!!!!
itc

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2013
Whats up david todd?
meme

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 15, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well miss I don't know if u know....but we have Scottie Hughes patrolling the streets of Bradshaw.....iv seen him Kimble...Northfield...and keystone....he all over...so if u don't think we will send him to Maryland to get one of our own ....u r crazy!!!!!....so the best thing for u to do is let him out of that basement and send him back..........I wish he knew Morris code or something he could tap and tap .....it will help Scottie out just alil...
hey david todd i must make a cofession to you tonight i have been in love with you since 7th grade at bradshaw jr high school i look at all your pictures you put on pc and you still look the sameonly more handsome why dont you come to bradshaw more often when i see you at fays house i go up and turn round i go back thru town and turn roundtrying to see you maybe some day i will get my nerve up and stop and talk to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 26 min Princess Hey 7,673
Word assocation (Sep '07) 31 min SWAMP WITCH 18,298
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 33 min SWAMP WITCH 1,744
Drug Free Workplaces 3 hr Ex Royal Harvest ... 1
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 3 hr Ex Royal Harvest ... 157
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Sundog512 44,038
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Ques 4,464

Bradshaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages