First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beat up

Northfork, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2012
who was the guy that got beat up bad on jolo with a hammer?
I heard

Glade Spring, VA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I heard it was Mikey Jewell does anyone know how he is doing?
woindering

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2012
is he the one that the gram boy beat up. that they had to fly out to charleston. praying for him.
wess

Summersville, WV

#4 Oct 20, 2012
when did this happan and which one of teh gram boys this is allful
meeee

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2012
I have never liked any of the grahams i hear that name even if its a baby and i think ROUGE i pray how fast KARMA COMES ALONG AND GETS EVERY ONE OF THEM GRAHMS AND I DO MEAN ALL OF THEM MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN THE WORLD WILL BE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OFF WITH OUT THAT BUNCH
prayer helps

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 20, 2012
meeee wrote:
I have never liked any of the grahams i hear that name even if its a baby and i think ROUGE i pray how fast KARMA COMES ALONG AND GETS EVERY ONE OF THEM GRAHMS AND I DO MEAN ALL OF THEM MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN THE WORLD WILL BE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OFF WITH OUT THAT BUNCH
how could you say this. they are good and bad in all famelys. i no bobby and his brother and they are good peopel.you sound very harsh. you need god n your life.
meee

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 20, 2012
prayer helps wrote:
<quoted text>how could you say this. they are good and bad in all famelys. i no bobby and his brother and they are good peopel.you sound very harsh. you need god n your life.
i do have GOD in my life. do you?? every one that lives here know how DIRTY those GRAHAMS are...i do not like any of them they are so crooked stealing of people...selling dope...beating people really bad when ever they want to...yes i hope how soon KARMA COMES BACK TO ALL OF THEM.... because from one generation to the next that crooked blood line is passed down, BIG BUB , LIL BUB , AND ROGER AND THEIR SISTERS AND THEN THEIR KIDS ARE TRASH WALKING
you need jesus

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text>i do have GOD in my life. do you?? every one that lives here know how DIRTY those GRAHAMS are...i do not like any of them they are so crooked stealing of people...selling dope...beating people really bad when ever they want to...yes i hope how soon KARMA COMES BACK TO ALL OF THEM.... because from one generation to the next that crooked blood line is passed down, BIG BUB , LIL BUB , AND ROGER AND THEIR SISTERS AND THEN THEIR KIDS ARE TRASH WALKING
whats rong with bobby gram. hes a good mman. never ben in trouble, shame gram,he owns his own trucking busyness. they all aint bad as you say.and you cant blame lil kids as you say.thats mean.
godschild

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2012
it was mikey jewell he is home but is hurt bad i know this he is my stepson the ones that done this will have their day may not be here on earth there is no need to be talking about kids and if you must know the grams were not in on this yes a hammer was involved and it was bad but the grams are innocent on this if you need to do anything pray for people like mikey and all of the other souls that need god thats what we need to be doing
1 post removed
on bradshaw mountin

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 21, 2012
SMH wrote:
Well even tho the grahms were not involved I still think they need to quit mating lol
the one that shane beet up was on top of the mountin a coupel weeks ago. he was in very bad shape, dose anyone no if this guy is doing any better.i no he was in very bad shape and was left alone in the late night.any one no if hes doing better.
john

Lenoir, NC

#12 Oct 21, 2012
i heard it was a accident.
bridgette

Mount Airy, NC

#13 Oct 21, 2012
[Shane who?
godschild

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 22, 2012
john wrote:
i heard it was a accident.
if you are talking about mikey jewell it was no accident
ralph g

Lubbock, TX

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Man a lot of you people need to learn how to spell. If you are going to post a comment please get yourself a dictionary and have it handy while you type.
just me

Mount Lookout, WV

#16 Oct 23, 2012
ralph g wrote:
Man a lot of you people need to learn how to spell. If you are going to post a comment please get yourself a dictionary and have it handy while you type.
oh shut up you little smart azz..
frank

Bristol, VA

#17 Oct 23, 2012
i no most of them and some of them r good people, they dont tke no crap from anyone so they r mean not true, people have to take up for themselfs that dont mean we r bad people. and by yhe way if u r a church person u not suppost to judge others like u have, i mean noyhing by saying that but i thought church going people didnt do tht.
meat head

Madison, WV

#18 Oct 23, 2012
frank wrote:
i no most of them and some of them r good people, they dont tke no crap from anyone so they r mean not true, people have to take up for themselfs that dont mean we r bad people. and by yhe way if u r a church person u not suppost to judge others like u have, i mean noyhing by saying that but i thought church going people didnt do tht.
there you go again sticking your nose where it dont belong ...CROOK...
PRAYING

Montgomery, WV

#19 Oct 24, 2012
IF U ARE A CHILD OF GOD< THE BIBLE SAYS< THE TONGUE IS A FIRE A WORLD OF INIQUIY, THEREWITH BLESS WE GOD< EVEN THE FATHER; AND THEREWITH CURSE WE MEN, WHICH ARE MADE AFTER THE SIMILITUDE OF GOD.THIS AREA NEEDS OUR PRAYERS< ADDICTION, VIOLENCE< IM JUST ASKING WHY CANT WE PRAY FOR THESE AND ALL PEOPLE IN OUR AREA< INSTEAD OF HURTING PEOPLE WITH OUR WORDS.
godschild

Clendenin, WV

#20 Oct 25, 2012
PRAYING wrote:
IF U ARE A CHILD OF GOD< THE BIBLE SAYS< THE TONGUE IS A FIRE A WORLD OF INIQUIY, THEREWITH BLESS WE GOD< EVEN THE FATHER; AND THEREWITH CURSE WE MEN, WHICH ARE MADE AFTER THE SIMILITUDE OF GOD.THIS AREA NEEDS OUR PRAYERS< ADDICTION, VIOLENCE< IM JUST ASKING WHY CANT WE PRAY FOR THESE AND ALL PEOPLE IN OUR AREA< INSTEAD OF HURTING PEOPLE WITH OUR WORDS.
i am a child of god i pray that god keeps us and deal with we cant do it alone god has to be in this and because of my praying i son is alive today praise be to god
Isabell

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Most of you(the people who post on these threads can stick to the point of the conversation. Then, we have those who want to direct the coversation to how close they are to God.Don't you think God would get sick of you people always referring to him, and AGGREVATING him. Can we please stick to the point of the conversation.Keep God out of the picture, we'll discuss it later. Why did they take a hammer to Mikey, who did it????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry ann dunford 1 hr snob 1
Kathy tabor we support you 2 hr red 4
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 hr mr goodwrench 25,645
3 word story (Jul '11) 4 hr Misty Fitch 1,423
hello to all (Jun '09) 6 hr all the money 7
wanting to buy a pony Feb 24 JFC 4
Dog Shot Feb 23 Bonefish Grill 7
Bradshaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web