Has anyone had a Paranormal experience?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frank

Abingdon, VA

#22 Sep 15, 2012
ha does anyone no about brian justice of raysal wva someone said he died this morning please if anyone has info about him please let me no. thanks
Some info

Hickory, NC

#23 Sep 30, 2012
Mr Pip wrote:
No, not me. But I have noticed that for this year, the flies in my area are all krytonite green. Why?
Was there a meteor shower recently in North America.
What is the colour of the flies in your area?
I've seen these flies before, they're called blowflies and/or bottle flies
Homerline

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text> The quartz rocks are known to give off energy and is found alot around limestone and sandstone. The best example of the kind of energy it gives off is they are used in clocks, lasers and etc. Anytime you have alot of quartz you have alot of parnormal events. It is suggested that spirits can use that energy and are drawn to it. I know what you mean about halloween I get more calls for help in the mth of oct than any other time. And white sage is a good thing to use to clean a space.
Sir,my friend has taken your recommendations, but her Aunt was visitng there a couple days ago and saw a face in the mirror that wasn't hers.Now she's long gone too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 min Weepy 30,932
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 2 hr Eternal truth 1,044
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,702
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,626
Welch and all of McDowell county 8 hr QRO 21
David christan /Tomas Christian 12 hr population2013 1
27,000 new coal jobs 14 hr Pee wee Herman 4

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance