Has anyone had a Paranormal experience?

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homerline

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2012
A friend of mine lives in this old 1800's farmhouse that is said to be haunted.The time I spent the night there,I was recovering from surgery,so I don't remember much.But last week,I went there for a visit.She said Homerline,I know how much you like ginger ale,but all I have is this one small bottle.I said that was fine and poured it over some ice.It was about 12 oz.We were talking and not paying attention when I became aware that hours had passed and I had been pouring ginger ale the whole time.That flipped us out. I got cold chills.As she walked me to my car,her little dog ran ahead of us. I said well I see you still have little mitzi.She said Homerline,she died two years ago.My daughter wants me to let her go back on the next visit.What NEXT visit,I'd like to know!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#2 Sep 1, 2012
I Wonder If That Ghost Could Do That with 12 Ounces Of Beer???....
Homerline

Salem, VA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Why yes,as a matter of fact it can.Beer is drunk there more than ginger ale and there's been sightings galore!
Wondering

Lexington, NC

#4 Sep 4, 2012
I have never believed in ghost until now. I swear the house I live in now is haunted. I was home alone with my grandbaby and the back door which is in the kitchen came open on its own. You literally have to pull on it to open it so I know the wind couldn't of blew it open, not to mention the screen door was still closed. My dog will not go in the kitchen for nothing. My daughter was setting in the living room the other day and the air conditioner came on. Its a window unit that you have to turn a knob to turn it on. I could go on and on about the weird things that have happened here. I'm not scared by whatever it is though...you can just feel something or somebody around you.
sick

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I have never believed in ghost until now. I swear the house I live in now is haunted. I was home alone with my grandbaby and the back door which is in the kitchen came open on its own. You literally have to pull on it to open it so I know the wind couldn't of blew it open, not to mention the screen door was still closed. My dog will not go in the kitchen for nothing. My daughter was setting in the living room the other day and the air conditioner came on. Its a window unit that you have to turn a knob to turn it on. I could go on and on about the weird things that have happened here. I'm not scared by whatever it is though...you can just feel something or somebody around you.
it could be one of many pepole .huh?
Wondering

Lexington, NC

#6 Sep 4, 2012
sick wrote:
<quotedof text>it could be one of many pepole .huh?
Of course it could be....I mean why not I even have someone following me around Topix..lol
sick

Bluefield, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2012
shame shame shame.maybe someone lowlife enough to send they dope deeling buddys to jail for doing the same things they do or done they seffs.dirty rotten dope heads suck.
Harley T Ford-
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Shit! I visited the White House this year and I'd swear I saw a negro sitting in the Oval Office...how's that for weird????
Wondering too

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Sep 6, 2012
I never believed in ghosts till I moved into my house. I've heard footsteps upstairs when I was the only one living here, heard furniture moving around, and saw shadow people. I believe now.
Homerline

Salem, VA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Like a fool,I let my daughter talk me into taking her back to the house.She was creeped out,but the place is so pretty you forget for awhile what goes on there.My friend's husband was there laughing at us about my last visit.I told him I bet he had seen and heard things too,but a man sometimes won't say.My daughter wanted to see a wicker chair in the attic and we all traipsed up there together.He threw a pair of gloves at my daughter and she gave a blood curdling scream and she,my friend and I ran for the door and slammed it shut.We stood in the hall trying to catch our breath and we heard him laughing inside.We swore to kill him,but when he tried to open the door,it wouldn't open.We went downstairs and left him locked inside.Soon we heard him cussing and banging on the floor.To try to make a long story short,we couln't get the door open and had to drive 15 miles to get a guy to come help us.That door had NEVER done that before.My daughter was impressed.lol.
ALLEN BUTCHER

Duluth, GA

#11 Sep 6, 2012
YES-YES-YES-Just recently watched The Democratic Party Convention and after listening to Obama & Biden++++++These are Pair Of Normal People.Oh+++I took that out of context didn't I?SORRY
1 post removed
Homerline

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2012
ALLEN BUTCHER wrote:
YES-YES-YES-Just recently watched The Democratic Party Convention and after listening to Obama & Biden++++++These are Pair Of Normal People.Oh+++I took that out of context didn't I?SORRY
Well,I understand.What you meant to say was a pair of abnormal people,right?lol.
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Come on now,I know some of you have had something out of the ordinary happen to you.Please share.Even Allen had one watching a convention.lol.

“Hello everyone!”

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 12, 2012
No, not me. But I have noticed that for this year, the flies in my area are all krytonite green. Why?
Was there a meteor shower recently in North America.
What is the colour of the flies in your area?
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Dear Mr. Pip,the flies in my area are normal color if there is such a thing as normal fly color.lol.Those bottle green ones are something else altogether. They love garbage and other deplorable things,so keep a fly swat handy. I have seen alot of ants lately.We need a hard winter to help us out with these insects.

“Hello everyone!”

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Homerline wrote:
Dear Mr. Pip,the flies in my area are normal color if there is such a thing as normal fly color.lol.Those bottle green ones are something else altogether. They love garbage and other deplorable things,so keep a fly swat handy. I have seen alot of ants lately.We need a hard winter to help us out with these insects.
Thank you. I thought those flies had become radioactive.
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Lol.You're quite safe sir,as long as they don't land on your dinner.I can't stand flies.There are so many insects and vermin out there that give me the willies.Take care and don't let your guard down.lol.
okay

North Tazewell, VA

#19 Sep 13, 2012
I dont live in bradshaw but have been there. I do spiritual smugging in homes with paranormal problems. I am surprised how many people make fun of others that believe in spirits. The strange thing is they are the ones that usually call me and ask for help and ask that I dont tell anyone about it. There is alot of paranormal things in this area due to the amount of quartz in the ground.
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#20 Sep 13, 2012
Dear sir,is that truely what it is? That quartz thing? I will have to tell my friend.She loves the place and doesn't want to move.She has been burning some type of stuff in all the rooms.I think one she mentioned was sage.She doesn't like the idea that word has gotten around about the place because of Halloween.I realize that I have put this info on her,but she has allowed me to.We're from a different area.I do find this fascinating.
okay

North Tazewell, VA

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Homerline wrote:
Dear sir,is that truely what it is? That quartz thing? I will have to tell my friend.She loves the place and doesn't want to move.She has been burning some type of stuff in all the rooms.I think one she mentioned was sage.She doesn't like the idea that word has gotten around about the place because of Halloween.I realize that I have put this info on her,but she has allowed me to.We're from a different area.I do find this fascinating.
The quartz rocks are known to give off energy and is found alot around limestone and sandstone. The best example of the kind of energy it gives off is they are used in clocks, lasers and etc. Anytime you have alot of quartz you have alot of parnormal events. It is suggested that spirits can use that energy and are drawn to it. I know what you mean about halloween I get more calls for help in the mth of oct than any other time. And white sage is a good thing to use to clean a space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,050
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 36,368
Trump will destroy the Dumbocrats and Crooked H... 9 hr Leon Jones 7
Word assocation (Sep '07) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,677
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,406
Class of 1986 12 hr Alien 4
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 14 hr Ted 46

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance