Crack rabbit...baby
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#102 Feb 7, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

I did sumthing for ya..bc i lu and i know ur sad...to make u feel better..my crazy boy...ur too wild for me...u r..lol
Bunny Rabbit

Chapmanville, WV

#103 Feb 7, 2013
Why u get so shy and quiet around me now?? Huh..bc i know u loved me with obsessive/possessive love?? I love that..from you..makes me feel special...like im your girl...i like it!! I dont know why ur letting me b single?? Whats up with that?? U love me insanely...but i can b single?? Huh...i dont like that..at all.... i guess u want me to find a bf...huh?? I dont understand...hey..2 years now single and i cant...i dont want too.. i dont want a bf..okay!! I want you..and our dreams..fantasys to become real...i love u Timothy...ur the only one i luv madly..and it looks like im making a fool of myself...bc u make me walk in faith... its too hard...its been too long waiting on you... im sorry...i am!!
Bunny Rabbit

Chapmanville, WV

#104 Feb 7, 2013
Sooo little...so late..im sorry baby...
Bunny Rabbit

Chapmanville, WV

#105 Feb 7, 2013
How come they wont remove anything??..and why do u lie to me sooo long??? Im tired of ur magic...and what u have done to me and my life..for no reason...plz..truce..plz stop!! Its not right..its not fair to me..i didnt do anything....nothing..but what you told me to do!!!.. everything is ur fault...and everyone needs to talk to u if they r mad..this is ur lil project..not mine!!
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#106 Feb 7, 2013
Hey baby..how bout a sweet post..a song for meeee..ur special baby girl u love..plz..
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#107 Feb 8, 2013
I thought u were suppose to b free today?? And talk to me on here...love u baby...so much...i was a thinking..me and you need to get together for a photo shoot ...it would b fun...i know it would..lol
stranger

Van, WV

#108 Feb 8, 2013
Bunny wrote:
Hey baby..how bout a sweet post..a song for meeee..ur special baby girl u love..plz..
true words baby..

1 post removed
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#110 Feb 9, 2013
Hey timmy...sumbody wants to know werr ur writing...u think pple really dont know?? I think u assume too much..hey..i bet u could write your name...and they still wouldnt believe it was u..lmao. this is funny ..lol.. dont be subtle..try it..use ur name..nobody believes nothing..its cool..we can hide stuff right in front of their eyes..lol

I love u baby..lol
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#111 Feb 9, 2013
Dont tell..and i wont..that this is u...that ur the crack rabbit...lol.. it is weird..getting stranger..lol
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#112 Feb 9, 2013
Im waiting on u to sing for me baby..u promised..i dreamed u were on stage singing and crying for me!! Hey...did i help any with ur store list..they said u havent been eating..and lost like 30 lbs since december...eat baby..dont worry..we r going to b ok. And together..i promise...u gotta get better. I love u my whole life..before u were the crack rabbit..since i was a widdle girl..i don't care bout this cr stuff ..i love the real man who is my fantasy man...thats who i love!!..and since hes the cr..i found a way for me to tell him..and to sell our story and get wealthy. And famous.. i know what ur posts mean..lol...pple dont need to know..its our secrets...lmao...no more of us breaking sticks..ok..no more breaking ties over petty stuff..no more sticks..i love u...u love me like crazy..and this is driving both of us crazzzzier..lol..lu lu love u two...mmmmmm lol
susan lynn

Chapmanville, WV

#113 Feb 9, 2013
Look..this is me...thats timmy...do u all understand now...hes the cr..and alot of other names..and this is huge...we got alot of connections..lol and good technology and alot of technical help...like songs...pics..red solo cups..lol and we r wired together ...u want me to tell em. Lets show sumbody..what we got...but he has to write on here and help us...ok..we will..lets hold his hand..together ..
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#114 Feb 9, 2013
Its more serious than u realize...help us...we need others help...when they acknowledge they see..believe and understand ...we get released from this nightmare of research..we need witnesses...and others to help..plz..and ty to those who saw ..heard and helped..u will b rewarded greatly ..financially when this is over ...u have scene it..heard it..felt it..read it..its REAL... i know how to overcome the fears and hellwalking..u gotta b smart..its a digital hell...
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#115 Feb 9, 2013
We r both being tested to death..researched bc our iqs r so high ..and bc we see and do things nobody..nobody has ever done...but we r retiring and getting married after all these yrs of hard hard work...dangerous work...this is a small aspect of what we do.. we use magic to plan our future...we r alphas..survivors..a real test of survival ..and we ace it..but we need our friends to understand we..he and i r real pple and realllly in love..soul mates..of God...hes got visions and stuff..i dont..im dumb!! Lol.. i cant predict stuff like he does...i aint like that ..at all..and dont understand it!! I just want my prize...i aint worried bout mispelling words or the green language..i want him..physically want him. With all his faults..and cats.
Lol.. they zaid u need to finish cleaning ur room it smells bad..lol..and to take a bath ..lol..i love you baby..
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#116 Feb 9, 2013
He is going to show yall us in magic..so u believe...dont b afraid its just us...
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#117 Feb 9, 2013
Cool aint it...i knew u would unserstand..its why i came up there ...to c if u would b a candidate for us to use as a witness...its a big business..big money..u mite have observed sum pple who r involved ..like the banker..daddy warbucks...dont cross read what i write...im saying it right...hes cross writing...i t read..
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#118 Feb 9, 2013
We have high security bc we r famous...have u not seen my baby...hes sooo emotional over me...he cries..but dont..do not piss him off over me...hes meanest biggest..stoutest ..toughest man i know..and the smartest...but he treats me and my kids like royalty ...hes ours!!
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#119 Feb 9, 2013
Hes my prince charming...and i'm his cinderella.. lol hes going to come out stronger and more obvious..hes going to do it right and b happy...he isnt hiding the fact hes the cr anymore ...he loves God..and family...and friends...and he has had to live lies sooo long..hes sorry if he offended anyone...hes different now and allowed to b himself ..the cr was his job..and he hates sum of the stuff hes said..and hes changing now in front of ir eyes..dont b afraid of him..to talk to him..he's a luv bug...and needs friends..he has to remain isolated..for the research..and this is all he has..and i feel so sorry for him..i know how it feels..i love u baby...my whole life...im tired of u being tested..and me too..im working hard to make pple c its ok...i need u..and u need me
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#120 Feb 9, 2013
I got faith baby..great faith..forgive me when i get aggravated and weak...im not as strong as you...pray for me..and us..i lu
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#121 Feb 9, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Bunny

Chapmanville, WV

#122 Feb 9, 2013
Bc they love me..and i love tgem like my own..yelp..and i gotta couple lil dogs they going to take care of for me...one of em i gotta rock like a baby..and maybe give her a bottle...i know this...they r going to live with us. If tgats ok with u...is it?? Its how i want it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 25 min Sundog512 11,255
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr purplelady1040 37,421
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr Izzy-_- 39,609
McDowell County, Wv. 3 hr so true 10
Breakfast 5 hr Artie Shaw 1
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,649
The People Of McDowell County need to read this 19 hr phew 14

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance