Crack rabbit...baby
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Baby i need you...i love u soooo much...would somebody please txt that boy and tell him im sooo in love with him....please...really..no joke. He wrore over on our other site he owns me..loves me and wants my cute lil bunny body and soul...lol..i love him my whole life!!!!.
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I forgive you ...if u will forgive me..im just soooo jealous...like you ..same thang..so lets kiss and make up..im ready...(bent forward with my hands on my hips.
And my eyes closed....uummmwwaaa...i loce u baby)
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Answer ur txt msgs and return calls..we r worried bout u baby..ur friends..ur family... but DO NOT.
DO NOT RESPOND TO THOSE SKANKY GIRLS WHO R HITTING ON U...BC OF ME... sum of em r married women...and im going to contact their spouses...hes MINE...and im HIS!!! THE REAL MAN...OK!!!
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Look...look..we r married..we got same last name..lol
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#5 Feb 1, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Come on...u can use theo or timmy like u been using ok....its easier...just talk to me..im sorry
.i am...i cant help what i didnt do..u think i do stuff..i dont...im quite boring actually...i need u to get my fun on....lol. no more mean stuff or fussing and fighting...i wuvvvvs my babbyyy sooooo much..him so sweet...mmmmmmm... i hate using this dang lil phone...lol. i luv u..u luv me..were a happppy family....lol
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
I got help baby....i aint so crazy now..lol wellllll im crazzzzzy for u...more than ive ever been...god i love u.....omg how much i need u and love you baby..im losing my mind for u....
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Everybody gets to seee our love story play out write here..lol...they will love this baby...sum of em missed our books..lol.. its alright i dont care..if u dont care to do it right this time...i am...im better..im not buying into those haters comments anymore...this is what will heal us baby..i need it too..ok.. i cant say i love u tooo much..its all i wanta do..is tell u...and show u...i need to hear it to save me..okay..im drowning in deeep sorrow ....save me..plz baby...i need u.
Bunny Rabbit

Clendenin, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Look how sweet i am...im ur lil doll baby!!!..ur lil angel.. luvn u for real...sooooo long..thru sickness and health....unconditional love i have for my sweet baby..my big luv bug....mmmmm i luv u sooo much...im insane for us..we r sooo good for each other ..both insane...silly..outgoing..fun. .romantic and seductive with each other ..your Mine...nobody elses.
No more talkn to girls or being single ..ur married to me...the most insanely jealous girl in the world..can u handle that??? Bc i go crazzzy...for you baby ..psycho nuts when i c girls flirting with u or looking at u...and writing to you...they better stop..he cant talk to u and ur getting urself in trouble...big trouble girls!!!
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#10 Feb 1, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player.

Baby...u don't know what its like...u dont know...
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Timothy baby...susan loves you...her whole life... cant u see its stronger and deeper than love ...ok everybody go tell timmy Riffe that susan loves him...ok..do it..send him pics on his fb...txt msgs..lets make this huge!!!...he thinks i dont love him...i need help..hes sad...hurt..bc he dont wanta accept im real...and really crazzzzy for him!!!..lol
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#12 Feb 1, 2013
You said to have faith ..so i am...im praying im doing it right!!!

I've gotta get a message to u...
-Crack Rabbit-

Tornado, WV

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is The Sad End Baby...You Know {The Rabbit} loves You...I've Changed Baby...I've Mellowed, But That Lil Town Can't Hold Our Story...

Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#14 Feb 1, 2013
I wuvvvv u sooo much...and ur breaking my heart....i cry for u...even in my sleep.
Baby i need u...so bad..come home to me...and hold ur baby girll!!! Timothy baby..i need u and crave u... post me sum more songs..i need encouragement and hope!! That ur going to come home to me!!!
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#16 Feb 1, 2013
-Crack Rabbit- wrote:
Here Is The Sad End Baby...You Know {The Rabbit} loves You...I've Changed Baby...I've Mellowed, But That Lil Town Can't Hold Our Story...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4fk2prKnYnIXX
Your right...here ...a song that was written for our love story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Baby...i want u to know..im sooooo excited...finally baby....im so excited im shaking..and i cant wait!!!! I love u my whole life!!!!!.

More..more...stronger..stronge r...i will hold ur hand..and kiss ur fingers
-Crack Rabbit-

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Time Has Taken Its Toll On Both Of Us...You Can See Every Heartache In Our Eyes...Remember This?

Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Ohh GOD...im sooo emotional baby....i love u soooo much...were getting our friends help now..wat we needed... omg.. i miss u sooo bad...can u come get me..im pitiful...i am..
Please dont stop...plz....
Bunny

Clendenin, WV

#20 Feb 1, 2013
-Crack Rabbit- wrote:
Time Has Taken Its Toll On Both Of Us...You Can See Every Heartache In Our Eyes...Remember This?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vUSzL2leaFMXX
I remember it lots of times in our lives.

Its me and you...tell me more baby...i love u so much...i need lotd more ok..i need real help..i need things to show u off..and prove our love is real..my family thinks im crazzy...help me baby..plz..i need u Timothy.
my life is bad..u have the power to change my whole life....and i can give you love and attention u have never had...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 3 min purplelady1040 25,817
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 5 min honeymylove 4,402
Create your own Forum 7 min purplelady1040 306
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 8 min honeymylove 2,894
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 10 min honeymylove 3,782
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 1,267
what are we eating (Nov '07) 3 hr Euell Gibbons 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages