First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sanglin

Asheboro, NC

#1 Jul 26, 2012
We miss you.
loiss

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2012
sanglin wrote:
We miss you.
honey who is billy, looks like a nice man. just wondering if i should know him.
1 post removed
Pitiful

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2012
sanglin wrote:
We miss you.
Nothing but a liar sherry. You did care about only one thing, and that is what you could steal from your brother "BILLY'S" infant son and his wife and other two boys.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Lowgap, NC

#5 Jul 27, 2012
loiss wrote:
<quoted text>honey who is billy, looks like a nice man. just wondering if i should know him.
This is William (Billy) Vance. He is Ernest and Bobbie Jean Vance's son from Bradshaw Mountain. He died on June 13, 2011. He is loved and missed by everyone that knew him.
Ernie Vance

Albion, IN

#6 Jul 27, 2012
I will be in there in a few weeks whoever wants to say anything to me or about my family to my face i will meet them anywhere. Bring your family friends or whoever. I have listened to enough. I am not scared to put my name on here or am i scared of anyone so be brave and meet me.
sharon

Asheboro, NC

#7 Jul 27, 2012
I look at billy's picture every day, and I cry because he is not with me anymore. I would give anything if he was here to call and aggravate me again. I love him so much.
Pitiful

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Ernie Vance wrote:
I will be in there in a few weeks whoever wants to say anything to me or about my family to my face i will meet them anywhere. Bring your family friends or whoever. I have listened to enough. I am not scared to put my name on here or am i scared of anyone so be brave and meet me.
Thats good to know. Make sure you let everyone know when you shall be arriving!!! We wouldn't want to miss your homecoming.
Pitiful

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Ernie Vance wrote:
I will be in there in a few weeks whoever wants to say anything to me or about my family to my face i will meet them anywhere. Bring your family friends or whoever. I have listened to enough. I am not scared to put my name on here or am i scared of anyone so be brave and meet me.
Why should anyone have to be brave? Yes and your right, you should only fear what your own actions will do to you....
Ernie Vance

Albion, IN

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Chicken shit not afraid of what my actions may do. Yes be brave chicken shit.
Ernie Vance

Albion, IN

#11 Jul 28, 2012
You are hiding i put my name on here chicken shit. Put your name on here so i can pay you a visit when i come in. Please
Ernie Vance

Albion, IN

#12 Jul 28, 2012
I will be sure to post on here when im coming in that way if anyone wants to say something to me i will tell them where we can meet.
YOUR NAME

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2012
I guess this is what you wanted me to do.
just me

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Ernie Vance wrote:
I will be sure to post on here when im coming in that way if anyone wants to say something to me i will tell them where we can meet.
Ernie...Dont pay any attention to what PITIFUL is writing we all know who SHE IS....SHE is only wanting handouts...you kids should get your mothers belongings now that she has passed...SHE does not deserve them....SHE was not married in the family and im sure bill paid her her before they they started living together...so you , sherry and terri keep fighting for what is rightfully yours...MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOU TO SHARON LOVE YOU GUYS
just wondering

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Ernie...Dont pay any attention to what PITIFUL is writing we all know who SHE IS....SHE is only wanting handouts...you kids should get your mothers belongings now that she has passed...SHE does not deserve them....SHE was not married in the family and im sure bill paid her her before they they started living together...so you , sherry and terri keep fighting for what is rightfully yours...MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOU TO SHARON LOVE YOU GUYS
Why do you think that Bill paid her?
Care

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Does any of you really care about what you actually lost, Billy was a human being not material things to fight over. Have any of you mourned his death. I really don't thank Jackie needs any hand outs from anyone. But all of you have lost something you can never get back and I feel sorry for all of you. Everyone needs to think about what your doing. Have any of you put flowers on his grave.
Why

Elkview, WV

#17 Jul 30, 2012
ernie, when you going to be here? Let us all know,
Care

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Why wrote:
ernie, when you going to be here? Let us all know,
. Same for you why have you placed flowers on Bills grave. All of you sickin me .
old man

Boone, NC

#19 Jul 31, 2012
i remember billy from school. he was always a good o boy.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 31, 2012
The man is dead.......this was a really nice picture of him.....and yet some has used it for their on slandering of him.......mean people suck.....I'm sure his family will be taken care of.......but to have discussions like u people to have in an open forum is crazy........but I think we all can agree ..........its a nice pic.
Care

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2012
all the money wrote:
The man is dead.......this was a really nice picture of him.....and yet some has used it for their on slandering of him.......mean people suck.....I'm sure his family will be taken care of.......but to have discussions like u people to have in an open forum is crazy........but I think we all can agree ..........its a nice pic.
. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 12 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,927
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 26 min COOTERDOG 38,881
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 27 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,617
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 48 min Eternal truth 22,074
Anyone know 10 hr Willhe Wantmore 5
Welch and all of McDowell county Wed Harold Gilman 2
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Wed Princess Hey 1,695

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages