William {Billy} Vance
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#21 Jul 14, 2012
No they were not married but Billy loved Jackie and baby Colton and Jackie took care of Bobbie Jean when her own daughters Terri and Sherry wouldn't . The only time those two buzzards come around is to take what they can from the dead. Poor Ernest Vance is already on the list and he is not even gone. Those two are so crooked when they die they will have to screw them into the ground.
Thank You

United States

#22 Jul 14, 2012
Its about time someone tells the truth. I heard there are warrants for both of them.
Knows

United States

#23 Jul 14, 2012
Known Billy all my life and talked to him everyday just about , He was crazy about Jackie he told me she was good to him and his mother.
Truth Is

United States

#24 Jul 14, 2012
Billy Vance's wife or fiance that was soon to be his wife, was the best thing that ever happened to Billy and his mommy Bobbie Jean. He had a life with her and a child with her. Atleast with Jackie he had a family that lived him when he didnt have any other family. When Billy's mommy passed away Billy , Jackie, and her family was the only people there for him. His so called sisters and brother came on town just to demand things that Billy had bought for his mommy. His sister's broke into their house then, when poor Billy was mourning over his mother. He was the only one of her children that took care of her ever. I think the only time they ever really called in the past 20 years is when they needed their baby brother to buy something for them or co sign fot something. Or just to let Billy and his mommy take care of their boys ehen they didnt want to any more. It is sad when you would charge your own brother to take care of your very own ill mother, when your brother is also very ill. I guess you can read this and geet what you want out if it, Hopefully you will get the truth. Jackie loved Billy, and Billy loved Jackie.
Pitiful

United States

#25 Jul 14, 2012
Wondering wrote:
No they were not married but Billy loved Jackie and baby Colton and Jackie took care of Bobbie Jean when her own daughters Terri and Sherry wouldn't . The only time those two buzzards come around is to take what they can from the dead. Poor Ernest Vance is already on the list and he is not even gone. Those two are so crooked when they die they will have to screw them into the ground.
All those crazy b*tches want from Mr. E is everything they can get theit grubby ass hands on. They will probably abandon him in a nursing home. That is so sad. Bunch of nasty ass buzzards.
Knows

United States

#26 Jul 14, 2012
Billy knew if anything ever happen to him what his greedy sisters would try to do to his family
1 post removed
glennsissymullin s

United States

#28 May 5, 2016
Sorry to ask this question on this page and very sorry for families loss, but i'm trying to find a Vance gentlemen on Bradshaw mnt who handmade a mandolin.. he sold it to a man from Richlands Va.
If someone could pm me if they have info I'd greatly appreciate it. Tnks again sorry for this family's loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 5 min -Prince- 2,374
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 18 min luci 5,998
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr -Prince- 17,637
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr Weepy 33,479
Dealing with white trash every DAY 9 hr Day Hooker 4
What stores around here accept clothing vouchers? (Jun '12) 10 hr ARoseDove 61
Stadium Dr Welch 10 hr Weepy 5

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance