Glen

United States

#1 May 12, 2012
Does anybody know if Bobby and Shelia Stanley will be singing in Bradshaw tonight?
daisy

Warfordsburg, PA

#2 May 12, 2012
Glen wrote:
Does anybody know if Bobby and Shelia Stanley will be singing in Bradshaw tonight?
why in this worl would you want to go see those two hypocrits
Wow

United States

#3 May 12, 2012
Now those two are real example of losers
Glen

United States

#4 May 12, 2012
Is there anybody on this planet that you people won't put down? Now what in the world have these two done to you?
Tarot cards

Statts Mills, WV

#5 May 12, 2012
Just look and ask they left each others families to get together that all I have to say. They are fake...
daisy

Prichard, WV

#6 May 12, 2012
Glen wrote:
Is there anybody on this planet that you people won't put down? Now what in the world have these two done to you?
i tell you what bobbby done..he was acting like he lived at the foot of the cross and dating every woman he could while he was married to kathleen...i had a lot of faith in him and i paid him tithe money and so did my family and we believed he was good man but we were badly fooled ...and right before he left kathleen he tried to burn his house at berwind when the fire dept got there the closet was full of cans of gas...poor booby brighter than a blowed light bulb
Glen

United States

#7 May 12, 2012
Tarot cards wrote:
Just look and ask they left each others families to get together that all I have to say. They are fake...
But did they do it to YOU? I don't know them personally.Just wanted to hear some singing.Guess I can hum to myself.THANKS!
Carolina Panther

Cleveland, NC

#8 May 12, 2012
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>i tell you what bobbby done..he was acting like he lived at the foot of the cross and dating every woman he could while he was married to kathleen...i had a lot of faith in him and i paid him tithe money and so did my family and we believed he was good man but we were badly fooled ...and right before he left kathleen he tried to burn his house at berwind when the fire dept got there the closet was full of cans of gas...poor booby brighter than a blowed light bulb
The Bible says those without sin cast the first stone do you fit that category
Went 2 BC 2

Parkersburg, WV

#9 May 13, 2012
Carolina Panther wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible says those without sin cast the first stone do you fit that category
looks like they were just telling you what they though of the people you were referring to.me myself i don't like cheaters neither.
Glen

Roanoke, VA

#10 May 13, 2012
Well, I never did find that church were the Stanley's were singing. I found one today and thought that might be the place. I sat down and after awhile I saw the preacher reach down and get something.When he held it up I felt my blood pressure drop so low that I saw stars. The biggest SNAKE you ever saw.With my ears pounding and sweat dripping off my face,I looked at the woman sitting next to me.I asked her if she knew if that place had a back door.She said she didn't know.I said well lady,reckon where they want one.I'm still trembling.
shame

Kenna, WV

#11 May 13, 2012
Glen wrote:
Well, I never did find that church were the Stanley's were singing. I found one today and thought that might be the place. I sat down and after awhile I saw the preacher reach down and get something.When he held it up I felt my blood pressure drop so low that I saw stars. The biggest SNAKE you ever saw.With my ears pounding and sweat dripping off my face,I looked at the woman sitting next to me.I asked her if she knew if that place had a back door.She said she didn't know.I said well lady,reckon where they want one.I'm still trembling.
SHAME ON YOU
Glen

Roanoke, VA

#12 May 13, 2012
Shame on me? Lady,I'm the one who had the nervous breakdown.
Sick Sad and Shameful

Princeton, WV

#13 May 13, 2012
Glen wrote:
Shame on me? Lady,I'm the one who had the nervous breakdown.
You are full of shyt,and more that likeiy went in through the back door,just like everyone else does.Sounds like you are still living in the 50s.And still trying to be cute with that old Jerry Clower bullshyt.He must have been your idol.
just me

Ridgeview, WV

#14 May 14, 2012
the bible also says to judge not lest ye be judged. what people do is between them and god. it's their personal relationship between them and HIM. their relationship with god is not the same as yours or mine. we don't have the power to send people to heaven or hell, only god has that power, so who are we to judge others? the problem with the world today is that people won't mind their own business and they want to take the authority out of god's hands. we were created in heaven even before we are born, god knows even the number of hairs we have on our heads, so don't you think he knows about everything else? jesus says that he didn't come to condemn the world, but to save it, so why do we act like we have the authority to condemn? if jesus himself didn't come to condemn us, we need not condemn others. also, if we want to be forgiven of the wrong we do, and i know myself that I am not without sin, we should forgive others or we won't be forgiven. i have to ask for forgiveness daily and not ashamed to admit it because god said that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of god. ALL have sinned, so my guess is that the people who are talking crap aren't pure as the driven snow either and if you're any kind of a christian, why are you taking crap about others. isn't god all about love, mercy, understanding, and forgiveness?
Glen

United States

#15 May 14, 2012
Sick Sad and Shameful wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shyt,and more that likeiy went in through the back door,just like everyone else does.Sounds like you are still living in the 50s.And still trying to be cute with that old Jerry Clower bullshyt.He must have been your idol.
Wow,you are a bitter person.Never cared for the 50's.Now the 70's,that's a different story.Yeah,I've heard of Jerry Clower,but never listened to him much. Lighten up and learn how to enjoy life.
Glen

United States

#16 May 14, 2012
Something to cheer you up.A man comes home from work and says to his wife,I've been thinking,I'm the man of the house now,so starting tomorrow I want you to have a hot delicious dinner ready when I walk through that door. Afterwords,while watching ESPN and relaxing in my chair,you'll bring me my slippers and then run my bath.And when I'm done with my bath,guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair? She responds: The funeral director?

yepppp

Chapmanville, WV

#17 May 14, 2012
just me wrote:
the bible also says to judge not lest ye be judged. what people do is between them and god. it's their personal relationship between them and HIM. their relationship with god is not the same as yours or mine. we don't have the power to send people to heaven or hell, only god has that power, so who are we to judge others? the problem with the world today is that people won't mind their own business and they want to take the authority out of god's hands. we were created in heaven even before we are born, god knows even the number of hairs we have on our heads, so don't you think he knows about everything else? jesus says that he didn't come to condemn the world, but to save it, so why do we act like we have the authority to condemn? if jesus himself didn't come to condemn us, we need not condemn others. also, if we want to be forgiven of the wrong we do, and i know myself that I am not without sin, we should forgive others or we won't be forgiven. i have to ask for forgiveness daily and not ashamed to admit it because god said that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of god. ALL have sinned, so my guess is that the people who are talking crap aren't pure as the driven snow either and if you're any kind of a christian, why are you taking crap about others. isn't god all about love, mercy, understanding, and forgiveness?
SIN IS SIN that is the problem with churches now they are to leinient.they wanna bend over backwards to get that congregation in there for the money.i use to have faith in t d jakes but not now.he believes as oprah does
Glen

Blacksburg, VA

#18 May 14, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 min -Prince- 17,635
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 35 min -Prince- 5,991
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 45 min luci 2,370
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 50 min Weepy 33,480
Dealing with white trash every DAY 5 hr Day Hooker 4
What stores around here accept clothing vouchers? (Jun '12) 5 hr ARoseDove 61
Stadium Dr Welch 6 hr Weepy 5

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance