Allen Butcher IS Crack Rabbitt

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

Tammy

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2010
I think he is either crack rabbitt or a crack rabbitt wanna be, so there!!
Jeannie

Madison, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2010
he is NOT the rabbit ,,,,,i know who the rabbit is .....
Tammy wrote:
I think he is either crack rabbitt or a crack rabbitt wanna be, so there!!
allen butcher

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Oct 24, 2010
Ain"t no "Rabbit Wanna Be" sweet child.R-U sniffing that shoe polish again? Does your dog have bad breath? Is your love life @ an all time low?Has both your bra and your self-esteem shrunk to sub-standard conditions?>>>Then you need to consult the rabbitt. Half of my friends "KNOW" that I'm not the rabbitt.The other half are "THANKFUL" that I'm not the rabbitt.I wanna stay on their Christmas mailing list!!It's ironic that we had this same topic not so long ago.Some people's memory is about as short as a mosquitto's pecker.Now please sweet child--I love the rabbitt and his perception of life/his humor/his candor---but I'm better looking/taller/and ..go figure it out.He has a fan club-women admirers-I envy him. A mans's man.I think PeeWee is the rabbitt!!
not the rabbitt

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 25, 2010
it is very true allen butcher isnt crack rabbitt because i really know who allen butcher is.
ha ha

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2010
That is so silly, if you know Allen do you think Allen is going to say he is CRack Rabitt to you?
all the money

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2010
ha ha wrote:
That is so silly, if you know Allen do you think Allen is going to say he is CRack Rabitt to you?
200 dollars and I will sell him out.......cash is prefered but will take half money and the other half in food stamps.....7144762428Isold him out the other nite juct 4 a pretty smile.......and that's no lie....lol
tabitha

Roanoke, VA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
looking for a man down there called george perry.anybody know him. at least he told me he lived in bradshaw.he had that crazy southern accent that drives women wild.
Thought

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 26, 2010
allen butcher wrote:
Ain"t no "Rabbit Wanna Be" sweet child.R-U sniffing that shoe polish again? Does your dog have bad breath? Is your love life @ an all time low?Has both your bra and your self-esteem shrunk to sub-standard conditions?>>>Then you need to consult the rabbitt. Half of my friends "KNOW" that I'm not the rabbitt.The other half are "THANKFUL" that I'm not the rabbitt.I wanna stay on their Christmas mailing list!!It's ironic that we had this same topic not so long ago.Some people's memory is about as short as a mosquitto's pecker.Now please sweet child--I love the rabbitt and his perception of life/his humor/his candor---but I'm better looking/taller/and ..go figure it out.He has a fan club-women admirers-I envy him. A mans's man.I think PeeWee is the rabbitt!!
Crack Rabbit was okay and Beer Bong Bunny was ok when she was on here being a smartass...but NEWS FLASH ---YOU ALLEN BUTCHER AND ALL THE MONEY AREN'T AND I REPEAT AREN'T FUNNY...YOU SOUND LIKE WANNA BE THAT WON'T EVER BE. So for the sake of everyone GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK. We don't wanna see anymore of your wanna be posts!!!!!!!
all the money

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2010
tabitha wrote:
looking for a man down there called george perry.anybody know him. at least he told me he lived in bradshaw.he had that crazy southern accent that drives women wild.
yep I know him...did he get u pregent?....does he owe u money?.......back child support?.........give me your name and ill tell him you called.
bigb

Roanoke, VA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>yep I know him...did he get u pregent?....does he owe u money?.......back child support?.........give me your name and ill tell him you called.
thank you kindly sir. my name is big bertha but most call me bigb.now how in hell did you guess that he knocked me up? that rascal could sweet talk a cobra.if you see him tell him I'm about ready to welp and to hurry home.oh,and bring that loaf of bread he went after 4 months ago. thank you.
allen butcher

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Oct 26, 2010
This thought for "THOUGHT".I think you want me.You quit being so silly her on this topic.
all the money

Bluefield, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2010
bigb wrote:
<quoted text> thank you kindly sir. my name is big bertha but most call me bigb.now how in hell did you guess that he knocked me up? that rascal could sweet talk a cobra.if you see him tell him I'm about ready to welp and to hurry home.oh,and bring that loaf of bread he went after 4 months ago. thank you.
I asked this lady 1 time what happened she said dewy went out 4 a pack of cigs 3 days ago and wound up in 3forks.......that's 3000 miles miss...true story..
all the money

Bluefield, WV

#13 Oct 26, 2010
allen butcher wrote:
This thought for "THOUGHT".I think you want me.You quit being so silly her on this topic.
get in the kitchen and jump into the fridge close the door drink 3 beers and transform into crack rabbit!!!.......and then u can tickle her fancy ......tell her u love her and can she buy beer 4 u...can she baby sit the turtle while u women chase.....ask her if she's got kids u can adopt and start getting ssi........just go and transform and come back..........
HELLbilly

Alexandria, VA

#14 Oct 29, 2010
I know who the real crack rabbit is and you hill billys may never know
1 post removed
Funny

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2012
HELLbilly wrote:
Awww bull I don`t believe you know either. hahahahahaha

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 16, 2012
HELLbilly wrote:
Well its no secret everybody should know by now Gezzzz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 36 min Maverick 808 21,285
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 37 min Maverick 808 4,238
are they any good men left thats not married or... 59 min thanks 3
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr texas pete 2,955
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Fri _FLATLINE-------- 1,048
rickey k, arrested!!!!!!! Fri UH -OH 2
is it true? (willie coleman) (Nov '12) Fri frankly 21
Bradshaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web