**** Witchcraft up on the mountain ****

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
got to tell about this

London, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2010
It took all day to decide to tell this or keep quiet about it. My boy friend and I were driving around real late last night and ended up driving up on a mountain. To be honest what we were doing after a time was looking for a place to park and be alone and we turned up an old dirt road with bushes rubbing the car. But at the end there was a larger spot that my boy friend said was a log landing from where logging used to be done a long time ago. We thought nobody would be up there but we found a bunch of cars parked there and we could see a big fire on the other side of the cars. We started to turn around. But our lights lit up a bunch of people that were all dressed in black robes and standing in a big circle around the fire. They even had black hoods pulled up and we saw they were turned watching us. Inside the circle by the fire it looked like there was a long table or something covered with a black cloth. Hereís the wild part. Even as cold as it was there was a naked woman lying on the table and even she rose up and was looking at our car. Some of them started walking toward us. We hurried up and turned around and got out of there before they could get to us. Anybody ever hear about anything like this before around here? It was scary.
Dirt Road Girl

Lexington, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Maybe it was a bunch of kids(teenagers) having some kind of Halloween party? I dont know, but it would of scared me too. Do you know were at on the mountain was it? If there robes wernt black then it wasnt the KKK..lol..Maybe it was the black panthers..hummm.lol
knows

Jeffrey, WV

#3 Oct 21, 2010
there are practicing witches and warlocks here in mcdowell county
becareful of them they may try to harm you if they think you have seen there faces. tell your parents what you saw.dirt girl you know nothing of what you speak,making fun will only antagonize them.you don't know the truth of what goes on in these hills and to know can be very dangerous,always keep God in your heart and stay away if you cannot handle the demons they bring forth.That is what is wrong with this county. we are under demonic oppression and you will only break free with God. have you ever noticed when you leave this county that you start to feel good about things and when you come back it is like you are in a nasty funk.you may think i'm crazy and you may make fun of me but i speak true words here.
Dirt Road Girl

Lexington, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2010
knows wrote:
becareful of them they may try to harm you if they think you have seen there faces. tell your parents what you saw.dirt girl you know nothing of what you speak,making fun will only antagonize them.you don't know the truth of what goes on in these hills and to know can be very dangerous,always keep God in your heart and stay away if you cannot handle the demons they bring forth.That is what is wrong with this county. we are under demonic oppression and you will only break free with God. have you ever noticed when you leave this county that you start to feel good about things and when you come back it is like you are in a nasty funk.you may think i'm crazy and you may make fun of me but i speak true words here.
There only dangerous to those who actually BELIEVE in witches and warlocks. Im not trying to be mean, but I just dont believe in stupid stuff like that. Im sure they are people who claim to be witches...as a matter of fact I have a friend who claimes to be an ordained witch..lol. but I have yet to see her cast any spells or fly away on her broom for that matter.
whatcha

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 22, 2010
what the hell are you people smokein hook a brother up i need some of that it must be the best around lmao
Dirt Road Girl

Lexington, NC

#6 Oct 22, 2010
whatcha wrote:
what the hell are you people smokein hook a brother up i need some of that it must be the best around lmao
I think they are smoking frog legs and puppy dog tails..lol
woundering

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2010
where was this at, what mountain
dont be so fast to lol

Wharton, WV

#8 Oct 22, 2010
people do pratice witch craft and just like every thing else yes it can happen here as well, and you dont have to be present for them to cast spells on you, nor do they need to know who you are by name.

I use to know someone who did this and to this day i wonder if i wasnt a guinny pig because i didnt believe at the time. i now avoid this person and anyone who is gothic or so on. i also know some people in another county that are gothic and i hear they pratice witch craft. be care and dont go back there again, i do beleive you.
jerry

Roanoke, VA

#9 Oct 22, 2010
dont be so fast to lol wrote:
people do pratice witch craft and just like every thing else yes it can happen here as well, and you dont have to be present for them to cast spells on you, nor do they need to know who you are by name.
I use to know someone who did this and to this day i wonder if i wasnt a guinny pig because i didnt believe at the time. i now avoid this person and anyone who is gothic or so on. i also know some people in another county that are gothic and i hear they pratice witch craft. be care and dont go back there again, i do beleive you.
they're raping everybody out here.
Dragula

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
knows wrote:
Well, right when I thought I couldn't possibly see more ignorance, along comes you, and proves me wrong. That is absolute and utter bull$hit about leaving the county and suddenly feeling all happy inside, and upon a return visit, demonic oppression grabs you as soon as you hit the county line.
Quit watching Jack Van Impe so much, ok.

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

#11 Oct 22, 2010
Each year across the US there's people that disappear without ever being found. There's crazy groups out there. Maybe one has moved here or started up in the area.

“Living Every Second”

Since: May 09

Agartha

#12 Oct 22, 2010
There's been odd things going on in places up in the mountains. Lights seen at night way off the roads and signs of large bonfires found in the mornings. A few people have heard chanting at night and one farmer said he heard a loud terrified scream come from way up on the mountain behind his land.
well well

Moundsville, WV

#13 Oct 22, 2010
i have went to church for many years and yes there are people that do practice witch craft. I know that it is of the devil. I would not want to be around anyone like that. It could have really been some people doing this, but I have also heard before that some people would get together and maybe one girl and take turns and do nasty stuff. I just hope that the one that started this is just telling a funny, cause either way it is bad. I don't want to be out after dark. IF anyone knows of anyone around here who does practice such better let us know for I want to stay far far away from them.

Since: Oct 09

Here & There

#14 Oct 22, 2010
I went down to the store down from my place about an hour ago to get some coffee and pop. While I was in there 3 women and a man came in. The women were young and hot looking. 2 wearing black dresses. Sort of the long old fashion kind and the other one in tight blue jeans. The guy had long hair and looked like the type beautiful women like that would go for but he was also dressed oddly in a lot of black. All four had on a lot of jewelry, weird necklaces like pentagrams and things I ainít got any idea what they were. They had rings on about every finger.

The young woman in jeans looked over at me from the other side of the store. Suddenly it felt like I was standing right in front of her only a foot away and she was looking into my eyes studying me right down to my soul. I felt like I could feel her breath on my face. The man said something to her and she looked around at him and I found I was still standing where I was over by the pop 40 feet away. They got a few items and left. I never in my life had an experience like that before.
all the money

Houston, TX

#15 Oct 22, 2010
got to tell about this wrote:
It took all day to decide to tell this or keep quiet about it. My boy friend and I were driving around real late last night and ended up driving up on a mountain. To be honest what we were doing after a time was looking for a place to park and be alone and we turned up an old dirt road with bushes rubbing the car. But at the end there was a larger spot that my boy friend said was a log landing from where logging used to be done a long time ago. We thought nobody would be up there but we found a bunch of cars parked there and we could see a big fire on the other side of the cars. We started to turn around. But our lights lit up a bunch of people that were all dressed in black robes and standing in a big circle around the fire. They even had black hoods pulled up and we saw they were turned watching us. Inside the circle by the fire it looked like there was a long table or something covered with a black cloth. Hereís the wild part. Even as cold as it was there was a naked woman lying on the table and even she rose up and was looking at our car. Some of them started walking toward us. We hurried up and turned around and got out of there before they could get to us. Anybody ever hear about anything like this before around here? It was scary.
and then the movie usher woke u up and told u it was closing time to get the hell out of the movie theater!!!......what kind of pot u smoking bring it up here 2 me.....

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#16 Oct 22, 2010
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

It's now the season of the witch.

all the money

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Night Vagabond wrote:
I went down to the store down from my place about an hour ago to get some coffee and pop. While I was in there 3 women and a man came in. The women were young and hot looking. 2 wearing black dresses. Sort of the long old fashion kind and the other one in tight blue jeans. The guy had long hair and looked like the type beautiful women like that would go for but he was also dressed oddly in a lot of black. All four had on a lot of jewelry, weird necklaces like pentagrams and things I ainít got any idea what they were. They had rings on about every finger.
The young woman in jeans looked over at me from the other side of the store. Suddenly it felt like I was standing right in front of her only a foot away and she was looking into my eyes studying me right down to my soul. I felt like I could feel her breath on my face. The man said something to her and she looked around at him and I found I was still standing where I was over by the pop 40 feet away. They got a few items and left. I never in my life had an experience like that before.
grab a butcher knife and stab her in the heart!!....u know she will turn 2 dust and fade away.....no body no crime!!....need time be ready!!...
need info

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Somebody suppose to have found a lot of blood at a old logging site. I've been hearing about it. Does it tie in with all this?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Night Vagabond wrote:
Did anyone else see these people? My My might not want to go make out up on the mountain anymore. Fourwheeling dont sound to good right now. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the boogie man is out!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2010
need info wrote:
Somebody suppose to have found a lot of blood at a old logging site. I've been hearing about it. Does it tie in with all this?

Is it on the news or in the paper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 min texas pete 20,713
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 22 min Beverly Jo 2,661
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr raymond dawson 25,642
Kathy tabor we support you 2 hr Eddy mae 1
hello to all (Jun '09) 4 hr past girl 6
wanting to buy a pony Tue JFC 4
Dog Shot Mon Bonefish Grill 7
Bradshaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web