Teresa Collins/ Mullins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HER DAUGHTER

Grundy, VA

#21 Aug 27, 2012
Exzactly what I thought, no one still has the balls to post their name. You just wanna talk your shit behind a computer screen. If you can run your mouth, say who you really are. Everyone else but you trash talkers put their real names, maybe it's because you are two faced and wanna be all good to my mom's face when you are around her, and then talk junk behind her back? Yeah, keep on talking no one stays unknown for long.! I will find out who you are. Whether you are 30 40 50 I don't really care what age, you will be getting a piece of my mind and maybe a few other things. So post your names if your so "bad".
One thing only

Yawkey, WV

#22 Aug 28, 2012
I have nothing to say about Teresa except this and this is all I have to say. What ever happens to her that is in the way of prison time or any thing bad that could possibly happen to get her to go on the right track she deserves and needs. She is what she is and chooses to be what she is of her own free will. And until she turns her life around I wish her the worst. If she ever turns her life around then I'll with her the best.
HER DAUGHTER

Grundy, VA

#23 Aug 29, 2012
Wish her the worst? What has she done to you?....But don't worry about it she don't need any of y'all to worry about her, or what she does. & She sure don't need your sympathy. She'll make it, she always has. Yeah maybe strugglin' but she has made it this long, she is about the strongest person I know. And I am not just sayin' that cause she's my mom either.!
momullins

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Really thank you my freind.May the Lord bless you. Helen , Katie I love you both don.t respond to these people anymore.They don't have lives all they know to do is stomp other people down with that two edge sword of theres they call a tounge they are not worth our time.I was told once I feel sorry for people that even Jesus wouldnt feel sorry for ,I guess its true.Because I feel sorry for these people.
To the one who called mt house and I know your the one who started this thread, I am Teresa's aunt and she doersnt have an aunt named Rita.But I traced your phone number and I know where you live in North Carolina.As I to;ld you on the phone It is none of your buisness where my neice is.Even Josh wouldn't give you the information you wanted.Rita.s exact words were oh my God when she couldnt get the info she wanted.
Yes my neice is in jail but fyi unlike you she will be clean and drug free when she comes home.She is also in church.So instead of beating her down you should be lifting her up in prayer.
And to you who says they dont have family on drugs that is a lie.There is not one family in this county touched by drugs.dig around you will find it.
You can respond all you want I want respond no more to this.Because God knows the truth not any of you.And my sister in law is right if you are with out sin cast the first stone.And yes I am a christian .I am a child of the King and if you have a problem take it up with my Father.
George Jones and Jesus

Bluefield, WV

#25 Aug 29, 2012
HER DAUGHTER wrote:
Wish her the worst? What has she done to you?....But don't worry about it she don't need any of y'all to worry about her, or what she does. & She sure don't need your sympathy. She'll make it, she always has. Yeah maybe strugglin' but she has made it this long, she is about the strongest person I know. And I am not just sayin' that cause she's my mom either.!
Good thoughts! And proud of you for sticking up for your momma!
Wondering

Lexington, NC

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Monica, I agree nobody should be talking bad about Teresa....but how can you call someone a liar when you don't know their situation? Maybe God has blessed their family and there aren't any addicts in his/her family. They truly are blessed if that's the case and who are any of us to call them a liar?
To the person who said they "wished" Teresa only the worse if she hasn't changed do you really think your "wish" means anything to her or her family? Maybe you should be PRAYING that she changes? I'm just a sinner and even I know with GOD all things are possible.
Katie, I can remember when you was just a little curly haired girl and Teresa always was bragging on you and your sister. Your Mom loves you and there is always hope when she gets out she will starighten up. Don't let these people bother you. Nobody is perfect and they sure aren't or they wouldn't be on here talking about your Mom in the first place.
kari- oldest daughter

Washington, DC

#27 May 10, 2013
This is so sad. Ever thought about saying nice things to encourage one to change the wrongs and turn it around. That's the problem with that no good hole back there, how can someone desire to change if no matter what others still hold you at fault for your past, mistakes, and shames. You can't move forward if the past still haunts one. Really do you think anyone that does wrong things back there put a sign on their back as if they are proud of it, I don't think so. West Va will never change aslong as you dwell on those that are struggling with addictions. Take it from me, you have to experience such a bad addiction to really understand it, and why addicts do what they do. Its all going be ok though, kindness is the rude to all evil, so I thank you kindly.
knew her

Maysel, WV

#28 Jun 12, 2013
is this the same girl that was a nurse
momullins

Ashburn, VA

#29 Jun 12, 2013
kari- oldest daughter wrote:
This is so sad. Ever thought about saying nice things to encourage one to change the wrongs and turn it around. That's the problem with that no good hole back there, how can someone desire to change if no matter what others still hold you at fault for your past, mistakes, and shames. You can't move forward if the past still haunts one. Really do you think anyone that does wrong things back there put a sign on their back as if they are proud of it, I don't think so. West Va will never change aslong as you dwell on those that are struggling with addictions. Take it from me, you have to experience such a bad addiction to really understand it, and why addicts do what they do. Its all going be ok though, kindness is the rude to all evil, so I thank you kindly.
Love you Kari and am very proud of you. Don't answer these people. It's what they live for to put our family members down. They could care less that we have changed. That God has brought us around 360 degrees. They don't to want to see any of us succeed. But we have and God has worked wonders in my life and has promised I will see my family saved and come to him. I pray for your mom and Josh change every day and I know that they will. Your mom has already accepted God her life.And am happy. Turn the other cheek God says and we have to love them but no where in the Bible does it say I have to like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr Laci Ann 7 20,112
Welch gas cop op 9 hr MR Truth N Conque... 5
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 14 hr COOTERDOG 40,208
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 17 hr purplelady1040 40,254
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr The monster 4,243
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Thu Princess Hey 7,091
Welch Community n Thu MR Truth N Conque... 16

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance