Looking for a old friend Robert Willi...

Looking for a old friend Robert Williams from raysal

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

“just another redneck”

Level 2

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#1 May 31, 2012
Ok I know I will be peppered with 9 out of 10 idiot remarks, BUT I hope some one on here can help, I am looking for an old friend I grew up with in raysal, his name is Robert Williams, he grew up in leffew bottom I have saw him once in he last 20 years and would like to know if he is even still alive, I do know the family was forced to move for mCDowell county do to some " issues" thanks in advance
bygrl

Rossville, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Not sure where he is now...maybe NC.... Last I heard he was doing ok tho
Interesting

Spanishburg, WV

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Is the one that had the pretty lil foriegn woman? Or real dark skinned,goodlooking as hell? He went by "Pete"?I think her name was Marlena? Iwould like to just look at her again,lol.
sue

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2012
correctionsman72 wrote:
Ok I know I will be peppered with 9 out of 10 idiot remarks, BUT I hope some one on here can help, I am looking for an old friend I grew up with in raysal, his name is Robert Williams, he grew up in leffew bottom I have saw him once in he last 20 years and would like to know if he is even still alive, I do know the family was forced to move for mCDowell county do to some " issues" thanks in advance
did he marry kathy roberts
info for u

Bluefield, VA

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Well, are you talking about the Dad or the son? The Dad went by the name Pete, but his real name was Robert and he is the one who killed David Canellas (which is why they had to leave the area because the court ordered it as part of his plea agreement). The son went by Robert (or sometimes Willie). And to the person going by the name "Interesting", Marlene was not a foreigner (LOL) but yes she did have dark skin, that is where Robert and his brother Kevin got their dark skin from. They also had a sister named Shannon who had a very bad car wreck several years back and her husband (or fiance', not sure if they were married or not), but he got killed in the accident. I'm not sure where they all ended up, but last I heard, Robert was doing fine.
Interesting

Spanishburg, WV

#6 Jun 2, 2012
info for u wrote:
Well, are you talking about the Dad or the son? The Dad went by the name Pete, but his real name was Robert and he is the one who killed David Canellas (which is why they had to leave the area because the court ordered it as part of his plea agreement). The son went by Robert (or sometimes Willie). And to the person going by the name "Interesting", Marlene was not a foreigner (LOL) but yes she did have dark skin, that is where Robert and his brother Kevin got their dark skin from. They also had a sister named Shannon who had a very bad car wreck several years back and her husband (or fiance', not sure if they were married or not), but he got killed in the accident. I'm not sure where they all ended up, but last I heard, Robert was doing fine.
wasnt she very pretty? or am I thinking wrong? The best I remember of her,She was very pretty and had a good looking body.for some reason,I always wanted some of her.

“just another redneck”

Level 2

raysal

#7 Jun 11, 2012
info for u wrote:
Yea i knew all about all this, i grew up with the family, thats why i am looking for Robert. I just didn't want to rehash old wounds ya know? anyway Thanks..........
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2012
I think they may be living in Princeton, WV ? Not sure maybe you can try face book ?? I went to School with all of them as well..

“just another redneck”

Level 2

raysal

#9 Jun 16, 2012
LOL wrote:
I think they may be living in Princeton, WV ? Not sure maybe you can try face book ?? I went to School with all of them as well..
I HAve lol, I think they don't have a computer, i have checked Myspace, FB and every other social sites out there, even went threw every state from WV to Fl checking the prison systems, Nothing Oh Well.........
TIGER LILLY

Cleveland, NC

#10 Jun 16, 2012
correctionsman72 wrote:
<quoted text>I HAve lol, I think they don't have a computer, i have checked Myspace, FB and every other social sites out there, even went threw every state from WV to Fl checking the prison systems, Nothing Oh Well.........
Robert lives in NC he is married he still yet a good looking man. And they probably do have a computor maybe he,s behaving hisself for a little while or maybe his wife has a ring in his nose he works at ESC in Troutman and so does his wife I hope I have answered all your Question.

“just another redneck”

Level 2

raysal

#11 Jun 18, 2012
TIGER LILLY wrote:
<quoted text>Robert lives in NC he is married he still yet a good looking man. And they probably do have a computor maybe he,s behaving hisself for a little while or maybe his wife has a ring in his nose he works at ESC in Troutman and so does his wife I hope I have answered all your Question.
Well that's great (I guess cept the ring in the nose thing lol) anyway if you know where he is and have contact tell him Mike is looking for him he will know who I am then. Reply back to the post and I will give you a way to contact me"..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 37 min Mark mark 32,301
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr luci 17,381
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,540
Looking for Morgan's or Pendletons from Big Jenny! 17 hr Morgan-Pendleton 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr well 1,287
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 22 hr luci 2,198
Ernies market Thu Delbert 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages