he followed us to princeton..

he followed us to princeton..

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
They were old friends....they went to bible school together......they ran into each other and he wanted her to spend the nite.......I was desanated driver so I said no........all the way home they were texting each other like two school kids ........we pull in to Princeton and she says take me to Walmart he's rite behind us.........it was one in the morning and I just wanted to get home.......but for the sake of love I went to Walmart and went shopping while her long lost love caught up to her......:.....I come out with my milk and he's going in to get miller lite............I get to the car and these two girls are gigling and carrying on.........

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2012
She was so excited.....she had a crush on him in bible school....and then he appears out of nowhere back in here arms.........well here he comes with the beer.......the girl I was with wanted to talk to him alil before we let this 19 year old girl go with him.........she was telling him to treat her rite and make sure she didn't get into trouble..........well let's move on alil with the story........its about 130 and we are just getting home......and we settle in for the nite........I couldn't sleep my girls phone kept going off........but I wake up about 7 or 8......and her phone rings....I say hello and asked for tralina I say no she's not here..........well I look at the missed calls and this guy called 27 times and texted 17...times..........well that 19 year old lost love of a girlfriend that he drove 2 hours down here to be with and that he bought miller lite and went and got a room at the comfort inn for.......... Releived him of a 130 dollars in the middle of the nite......and he wants 20 of it back to get back home..........they were in bible school together......

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
And u thought this was over......she's got a 58 yearold boyfriend..........its about 12 oclock and he and her roll up....arguing about where she was last nite.....well i could just see me in the middle of this......I'm not gonna lie to this man ......bros before hoes....LOL.....these girls know not to leave us alone because I will spill the beans.....he's running around me like a 16 year old kid trying to control his first piece of ass.....asking me what happen and where did she stay at and with whommm???...I ran across the street out into traffic trying to avoid his questions.........but the old man caught up with me on the corner......so i told this 58 year old man what this 19 yearold girl had done:......he flew back across the road in traffic looking for her.....they started arguing down the steps...into the car and down the streets..........my brother wrote a song about titled tornado tralina......she blows thru town.....tornado tralina...she leaves them with a frown....they say I love u and will u be true?.....tornado tralina when do u get out of school?......... Straight up gangster....
brown eyed girl

Williamstown, WV

#4 Jul 8, 2012
?

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2012
brown eyed girl wrote:
?
I thought I was doing a good thing....reuniting two lost loves.....but instead...it was a straight up robbery kinda sorta in a funny kind of way........a life lesson showing that realty for most people and of the rest is a fasaude..........a daily struggle to pay there way thru another day of living..........but never in a million years would I have seen this coming...

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2013
She in jail.......30 days
Tootie

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 26, 2013
dont you ever get tired of slinging your BS? I know we get tired of reading it because its all the same.admit it you are boring...

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Tootie wrote:
dont you ever get tired of slinging your BS? I know we get tired of reading it because its all the same.admit it you are boring...
first and foremost.....no.....it just keeps rolling out.....but boring?.........lol.....I'm telling a life story.......yours mine....its all the same our life has been lived a thousand times over.....for u don't see but the lite is always there.....u didn't or don't find any lil snicker in the stories I tell?????.....well people like u have already run a good friend of mine off this forum and out of this town.....well not me.......good people have nothing to hide and I'm a good person........this story was about a teenage love story.......and how drugs change people.......her drug of choice is k 4s.......it a 300 dollar a day habit.........a person can burn a lot of bridges with that type of monkey on there back..........she hasn't burned me yet.....but u know what they say???.....don't u?.........u can't change a person if they can't stand to be around u........most people like hanging out with Dave church.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 20 min Mark mark 35,880
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 30 min purplelady1040 33,010
Word assocation (Sep '07) 16 hr luci 17,419
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 16 hr luci 5,666
Jobs in Williston North Dakota 18 hr Earl 1
Welch 18 hr Porch Honkey the ... 5
Excelsior 19 hr Georgia Boy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages