Where is Crack Rabbit?
Bunny

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Hes back here behind me..in the trailer park...house arrest...lol
Bunny

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Well...we got us a frog and a bunny...all we need now is a dog..and a monkey..lol
Sheillie

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 28, 2012
He is here visiting him Mom...
Sheillie

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I meant (his)
heres the truth

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Sheillie wrote:
He is here visiting him Mom...
No That Is Not True...It Was The Last Of September, I Saw Him In His Car And He Stopped At The Mouth Of Three Forks And Some {Funny Looking Girls} Got In His Car...One Was Almost On His Lap....I Thought, Oh Lord, They've {Rabbitnapped} Him. I Was Gonna Try And Help HIM, But AS They Went By, He Smiled Real Big And Shot Me The Bird...And That's The Last I saw CR......
Bunny

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Wellll thats nice..lol
Theo

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Bunny wrote:
Wellll thats nice..lol
Why yes, yes it is nice...you wanna make something out of it? I challenge you to a duel!! I demand satisfaction!! Choose your weapons! HOLD ON! this book says I gotta slap you with my glove first...Anybody got a glove I can borrow a few minutes? I'll ring her jaws and give it right back....LOL...

I ain't got no glove, so I'm gonna have to slap you with my sock. It's clean though...
Bunny

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
I dont wanna fight..thats not for me!! U got wrong impression!! Lets kiss and make up..or hug..no more fighting!!!
Look

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Bunny when are you and CRACK BOY Gettin married? he told me he gave you a "CARROT" ring and you said yes.....
thorn streets mayor

Bluefield, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2012
THE FROG wrote:
Where is Crack Rabbit?
hes the new mayor of thorn street in princeton, west virginia.got all da womens there.
Bunny

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Look wrote:
Bunny when are you and CRACK BOY Gettin married? he told me he gave you a "CARROT" ring and you said yes.....
He lies!..he gave it to sumbody else!!..hes married to a beautiful girl!!...who is a friend of mine!!..we are just old friends!!..
he just USES me...to get what he wants!!..Im nothing to him!...Im not high society like him!!..theres different class levels in society...and Im not in his class!!..lol
Bunny

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Hes got GOD status...im just one of them poor pple!!!...who lives on the street!!..with nothing!!...homeless!!
Bunny

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2012
sumday hes going to save me!!..cause Im GODS girl!!...GOD loves me!!..he does
Bunny

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
I will never quit loving him!!..no matter what..sumday I might get to tiptoe and whisper it in his ear...that I love him!!...and see what he does!!..lol...sumday I tell you!!...this is my plan!!!...then hes going to go crazzzy!!!..
Now

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Crack Boy Going Crazy.....???? omg
Bunny

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2012
lol...yeah...I put a fire inside of him last night...lol!!...hes going to get CRAZYier!!...trust me!...lol
Now

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Hmm did you put the fire in him or did he put the fire in you????
Lol

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Bun bun I saw u with someone and it wasn't the Rabbit....... He is very well known ...what's up with that???? The Rabbit will be upset....
Kris P Kareem

Huntington, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Is this you ernie? Listen, Don't tell on us ok? Yes, we were sneaking around and we are in love Don't tell the crack rabbit, cause he is insanely jealous! We're planning on getting married if we can get along with each other! Little bunnies running around every where soon, all over town, everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 min Sharlene45 30,406
Create your own Forum 27 min Private Security 735
to the sheriff of McDowell county 1 hr tommy dolly rafel 2
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... 1 hr shaking my head 14
River view football no coach (Jul '13) 12 hr Retired coach 15
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 16 hr Trunketeer 1,405
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 17 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,165
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages