First Prev
of 3
Next Last
makpotlegal

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Marijuana in my opinion should b as legal as alcohol. Thoughts?
the thinker

Bob White, WV

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Marijuana is not nearly as bad as alcohol. If anything should be illegal, it's alcohol for sure. Marijuana never killed anyone. Alcohol kills thousands every year.
woowhoo

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
the thinker wrote:
Marijuana is not nearly as bad as alcohol. If anything should be illegal, it's alcohol for sure. Marijuana never killed anyone. Alcohol kills thousands every year.
Yeah,they say that Marijuana will make you think.lol.I've read about people wanting it for medicinal purposes and that's fine with me, but don't you think this country has enough drugs out there to do us awhile? Why do people always want something that could possibly harm them? I like a scotch once in a blue moon and if that got out of hand,they would be bad.It's all an escape,but that escape lasts only so long.Reality comes back to bite you in the butt.I like your post and I like you.

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

Since: May 09

raysal

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Marijuana should be legal!
makpotlegal

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2013
That's the problem this country has too many drugs...man made drugs... don't hear about a pot head thinking he's a zombie and eating someones face...although the munchies make ya think sometimes..lol could help out the economy some
the thinker

Bob White, WV

#6 Mar 14, 2013
If you would do the research on the benefits of marijuana, then you would realize that it has many purposes, with the most common being for cataracts, but some less common benefits are for the treatment of anxiety as well as epilepsy. Also, the only reason why it's not legal yet, is because the government hasn't figured out a way to tax it, but just as soon as they do, marijuana will be legal.
Check Day

Logan, WV

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Hope the weather breaks soon , my house in just a little crowded.
woohoo

Roanoke, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
the thinker wrote:
If you would do the research on the benefits of marijuana, then you would realize that it has many purposes, with the most common being for cataracts, but some less common benefits are for the treatment of anxiety as well as epilepsy. Also, the only reason why it's not legal yet, is because the government hasn't figured out a way to tax it, but just as soon as they do, marijuana will be legal.
Since Obama is "leading" the free world,I'd say you're about right about it being legal. I still say get some corn husks and smoke it.lol.I mean you're at least doing SOMETHING.If pot helps cancer patients,that's fine.Give rid of these thoughts of getting high for the sake of getting high.Peace be with ya brother.
just sayin

Bob White, WV

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Well, i wasn't saying that it was ok to get high just for the heck of it. I just think that as far as drugs and alcohol go, marijuana is probably a lot safer than some of the legal substances out there and with a lot more medical benefits.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#10 Mar 15, 2013
makpotlegal wrote:
Marijuana in my opinion should b as legal as alcohol. Thoughts?
Marijuana Is The Devil!!!...Alcohol May Be Bad....But Itís The Chosen Liquid Of The Lord Jesus Christ....The Bible Tells The Tale Of Tales About Jesus Turning Water Into Wine....Not Marijuana....Or Pills!!!.....That Means That {Jesus} Would Prefer To Have Him Some Wine/Alcohol.....Over Water!!!....And Here In The Bible Belt....If Wine/Alcohol Is Good Enough For Jesus...Then It Should Be Good Enough For The Rest Of You Sumbitches....

And Young Healthy Men Getting Welfare Is The Devil Too!!!!....Just Because Your Young Healthy Welfare Getting Ass Goes To Church.... Donít Mean Youíre Going To Heaven....Because The Lord Loves a {Working Man}!!!!....He Knows Youíre Playing The System....Sucking The State Dry....Depriving The Elderly....You Damn Lazy Ass Bastards.....Always a Hollering Your Back Hurts Or Your Neck Hurts.....Or You Feel Crazy....

So Stop Smoking Marijuana!!!....That Shit Kills Millions of Brain Cells!!!...You Kill Enough Brain Cells???...Youíll Become a Republican!!!!....And Yíall Donít Want That....Do You???....
woohoo

Roanoke, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
I agree somewhat with Mr. Rabbit and will try to overlook the remark about Republicans.By discussing Marijuana,I don't know if you work or not,but if not,you should.I worked 12 hrs. today.I am not even having that 1 scotch.I'm drinking iced tea with just a splash of Vodka.Do you guys want to know the secret of getting high and staying there? Fall in love darlings.I keep a smile on my face all the time.
Interesting

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 15, 2013
woohoo wrote:
I agree somewhat with Mr. Rabbit and will try to overlook the remark about Republicans.By discussing Marijuana,I don't know if you work or not,but if not,you should.I worked 12 hrs. today.I am not even having that 1 scotch.I'm drinking iced tea with just a splash of Vodka.Do you guys want to know the secret of getting high and staying there? Fall in love darlings.I keep a smile on my face all the time.
what shift do you work? this way we could double team her. and you work 12 hours a day? WOW! just what I need.tell me more about her.
yep

Grundy, VA

#13 Mar 16, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Marijuana Is The Devil!!!...Alcohol May Be Bad....But It’s The Chosen Liquid Of The Lord Jesus Christ....The Bible Tells The Tale Of Tales About Jesus Turning Water Into Wine....Not Marijuana....Or Pills!!!.....That Means That {Jesus} Would Prefer To Have Him Some Wine/Alcohol.....Over Water!!!....And Here In The Bible Belt....If Wine/Alcohol Is Good Enough For Jesus...Then It Should Be Good Enough For The Rest Of You Sumbitches....

And Young Healthy Men Getting Welfare Is The Devil Too!!!!....Just Because Your Young Healthy Welfare Getting Ass Goes To Church.... Don’t Mean You’re Going To Heaven....Because The Lord Loves a {Working Man}!!!!....He Knows You’re Playing The System....Sucking The State Dry....Depriving The Elderly....You Damn Lazy Ass Bastards.....Always a Hollering Your Back Hurts Or Your Neck Hurts.....Or You Feel Crazy....

So Stop Smoking Marijuana!!!....That Shit Kills Millions of Brain Cells!!!...You Kill Enough Brain Cells???...You’ll Become a Republican!!!!....And Y’all Don’t Want That....Do You???....
There are many verses in the bible that speak against alcohol and drunkenness. Your selective scripture falls right in line with out obvious right wing beliefs.

Level 5

Dale City, VA

#14 Mar 16, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many verses in the bible that speak against alcohol and drunkenness. Your selective scripture falls right in line with out obvious right wing beliefs.
What Gave You The Impression It was Selective Scripture???....

And What Are The Obvious Right Wing Beliefs???.....
woohoo

Roanoke, VA

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>what shift do you work? this way we could double team her. and you work 12 hours a day? WOW! just what I need.tell me more about her.
Sir,I work from 8 to8 most days.I have worked 8 to 6 but that's rare. I work for my ex-husband and he is working today,but he gave me the day off.I'm up early and frisky.As far as work goes,I would work any job.It's not because I'm money hungry.I was raised to work.No kind of job is beneath me unless it's illicit.As usually happens in these forums,we're off topic.lol.
makpotlegal

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana Is The Devil!!!...Alcohol May Be Bad....But Itís The Chosen Liquid Of The Lord Jesus Christ....The Bible Tells The Tale Of Tales About Jesus Turning Water Into Wine....Not Marijuana....Or Pills!!!.....That Means That {Jesus} Would Prefer To Have Him Some Wine/Alcohol.....Over Water!!!....And Here In The Bible Belt....If Wine/Alcohol Is Good Enough For Jesus...Then It Should Be Good Enough For The Rest Of You Sumbitches....
And Young Healthy Men Getting Welfare Is The Devil Too!!!!....Just Because Your Young Healthy Welfare Getting Ass Goes To Church.... Donít Mean Youíre Going To Heaven....Because The Lord Loves a {Working Man}!!!!....He Knows Youíre Playing The System....Sucking The State Dry....Depriving The Elderly....You Damn Lazy Ass Bastards.....Always a Hollering Your Back Hurts Or Your Neck Hurts.....Or You Feel Crazy....
So Stop Smoking Marijuana!!!....That Shit Kills Millions of Brain Cells!!!...You Kill Enough Brain Cells???...Youíll Become a Republican!!!!....And Yíall Donít Want That....Do You???....
I work every day haven't missed a day in three years and I normally put in twelve a day five days a week and eight he's on sat and I have smoked almost every day for like 15 yrs now. You wanna see the devil crack rabbit you're judging ppl when its not your place. I agree about the welfare shit I don't vote so republican or Democrat isn't my concern. You bring the lord into it go read ur bible genisus says god created every green seed bearing herb for meat want me to bake u some brownies. "Judge not least ye likewise be judged" "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" why don't you wash your oun hands before you try to condemn someone else for what they're doin. I pay my taxes go to work I'm thirty and have never been arrested haven't even had a ticket I've got 21 acres of beautiful wv mountain side and a five acre lot with my home in Indiana a healthy handsome fourteen month old son so y would god bless me so if. Jesus came to save the world and not to condemn it.

Level 5

Dale City, VA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
makpotlegal wrote:
<quoted text>
I work every day haven't missed a day in three years and I normally put in twelve a day five days a week and eight he's on sat and I have smoked almost every day for like 15 yrs now. You wanna see the devil crack rabbit you're judging ppl when its not your place. I agree about the welfare shit I don't vote so republican or Democrat isn't my concern. You bring the lord into it go read ur bible genisus says god created every green seed bearing herb for meat want me to bake u some brownies. "Judge not least ye likewise be judged" "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" why don't you wash your oun hands before you try to condemn someone else for what they're doin. I pay my taxes go to work I'm thirty and have never been arrested haven't even had a ticket I've got 21 acres of beautiful wv mountain side and a five acre lot with my home in Indiana a healthy handsome fourteen month old son so y would god bless me so if. Jesus came to save the world and not to condemn it.
Questions!!!!.....

If Itís Not My Place To Judge Then Whoís Place Is It???....

You work Every Day....Havenít Missed a Day In Three Years....12 Hours Five Days a Week....8 Hours On Saturday....What About Sunday???...You Didnít Mention Sunday....And To Work {Every Day}...You Have To Include Sunday.....Do You Have Something Against Sundayís???

You say Youíre 30 Years Old....And Youíve Smoked Weed Almost {Everyday} For The Last 15 Years....Thatís Half Your Life.....Does {That}....Combined With Working {Everyday} Mean You were Under The Influence While at Work???....

You say Youíve Smoked Weed Almost Everyday....And God Says He Created Every Herb For Meat.....To Appease The Lord..... Shouldnít You Have Been Baking Brownies To {Eat} The Weed.... Instead Of Smoking It???....

Why Do People Holler Judge Not....Unless Ye Be Judged Yourself???....Everyone Preferís God To Judge Them....But When He Judges Them....They Will Be Dead and It Will Be Too Late For Them To Change Their Ways....Perhaps God Sends Other To Do some {Judging}....In Hope They Will Change Before Itís Too Late.....What Do You Think???....

After Jesus Said...{Let He who Is Without Sin....Cast The First Stone}....He Scribbled Something In The Dirt With a Small Twig.....What Do You Reckon He Wrote???....

Isnít Never Being Arrested Mean Youíve Just Never Been Caught???.......

Which Would You Prefer God Do To You....Judge You???....Or Convict You???....I Feel Heís Very Capable Of Doing Both....And He Has Probably Done One....Multiple Times....Through Out Oneís Life.....Although {Sometimes} He Only Does One....And Itís Usually After Oneís Life...Is Over....

Shit I Donít Know....You Smoke Weed....I Drink Beer.....Both Could Probably Send Us To Hell......Although One Of Them Will Also Sends Us To Jail....But Youíre Young....And You Work!!!!...And That Puts You At The Top Of My Good Person List.....So Give That Beautiful 14 Month Old Boy Of Yours a Pinch On His Cheek For Me....

But Really.....What Do You Reckon Jesus Wrote In The Dirt???....

crack baby

Richwood, WV

#18 Mar 25, 2013
shoot all the dumb pot heads they r dumber than hell when they smoke that shit just want to smack some sense into them
Pinkie

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2013
the thinker wrote:
I support making smoke legal but I wouldn't go that far as you did about Alcohol.Smoking smoke makes you very slow to react.Doing either of the two noone should drive.
hmmm

Belle, WV

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Pinkie wrote:
<quoted text>I support making smoke legal but I wouldn't go that far as you did about Alcohol.Smoking smoke makes you very slow to react.Doing either of the two noone should drive.
Man you people sure not know nothing.. Weed doesn't make you dumb and its all natural.. Beer, wine, liquor, pills, coke, herion are all man made. God made weed you can eat it or smoke it. I know lots of smart people who smoke weed. Einstein even used it. It is all so a good pain killer cause it relaxes you. How many people you know ever robbed, killed, or stole to get it? It is also non addicting. I use to smoke weed and I quit it way before I could cigarets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 min post watcher 44 24,067
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 36 min Alex Nicole 4,327
Is the state taking over stevens correctional ... 1 hr true 12
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 1 hr I KNOW 1,212
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr I KNOW 3,621
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 4 hr honeymylove 931
Yankee's jukebox (May '09) 7 hr Ricky F 3,061
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE