First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Does anyone know who was involved I. The accident in Ritter this morning around 5am
bystander

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Sep 12, 2012
it was some girl driving , you really can't tell its a mess the fire dpt running around like the three stooges .. its just chaos , it'll be a while for its all cleaned up
oooo

Ashford, WV

#3 Sep 12, 2012
are they ok
concerned

Bluefield, WV

#4 Sep 12, 2012
How bad where the people hurt? Thanks for the info. I have family & friends down there and was worried it might be someone I know..
bystander

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Sep 12, 2012
don't think so pretty sure it was doa..it was a sad sceene
bystander

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I don't think anyone can still get through ,alot of coal in the raod and stuff
so sad

Clay, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2012
anyone know anything about the wreck yet? Someone said they were two people in the car.
bystander

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Sep 12, 2012
I think it was the one driving the truck that was killed haven't heard about the ones in the car yet ..
U stupid people

Saltville, VA

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Why do people have to be so STUPID if you dont know what you are talking about why say anything. I dont think either one got hurt to bad the girl got a broke ankle and hip..
so sad

Clay, WV

#10 Sep 12, 2012
U stupid people wrote:
Why do people have to be so STUPID if you dont know what you are talking about why say anything. I dont think either one got hurt to bad the girl got a broke ankle and hip..
its the stupid azz bystanders.or some idiot that has nothing better to do than start false rumours.
hopefull

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Sep 12, 2012
I hope thats all it was it sure was a mess .. have they got it cleaned up yet , can anyone get through now ??
Wonder

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 12, 2012
How many more people have to be hurt or killed by thease coal truvks before the DOT does something?
momullins

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2012
My understanding it wasnt the drivers fault
mike h

Uneeda, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2012
this time the coal truck was not at fault the woman driving the car was amelia hicks burkes, yvonne poore's daughter some one said at the scene yvonne had married tommy day and worked at sunamco dont know if this is true about yvonne
lucky

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Wonder wrote:
How many more people have to be hurt or killed by thease coal truvks before the DOT does something?
Looks that young probably fell asleep prior to hitting the truck.She was awake to just before impact because she could not have got through the curves leading up to the wreck at the speed she was traveling.Unbelievable how it tore up that truck.Hood knocked off bumper knocked off front axel drove sideways motor broke loose and laying in frame her car you would not believe anyone could have lived through it the lord was with her.looked like a hundred mile an hour impact but no way to tell no room on these roads everyone one slow down trucks and cars and please don't use drugs or drink and drive.Thank the Lord for watching over them count your blessings.God Bless.
lol

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Wonder wrote:
Why do you People always want to blame the ((coal trucks)) last year 266 multi vehicle reported accidents involving passenger vehicles in wv involving coal trucks from fender benders to major wrecks out of that number in 58 accidents the truck driver was cited 14 are still under investigation 192 the driver of the passenger car was citied!!

“There's No Place Like Home”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Summersville, WV

#17 Sep 13, 2012
While it is true that a lot of accidents that happen, coal trucks aren't involved, but I can tell you one thing. I've been on these roads when a coal truck driver won't stay on his side of the road and we've almost went into the river. I've been on these roads when they pass so close to you that you're sure you're gonna be hit and there's only inches between your vehicle and that coal truck. I know these guys have to make a living, I completely understand that. The only thing people around here want them to do is slow down. That being said, I think we all need to slow down and pay more attention when we are behind the wheel. In Oozley and Rockridge, people fly around that ridge with no thought about what might be coming. We passed a school bus going down Oozley the other day and the driver was going way too fast down that mountain. My point is....We ALL need to slow down and be more aware of how we, ourselves are driving.
just wondering

Ashford, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2012
WVgirl37 wrote:
While it is true that a lot of accidents that happen, coal trucks aren't involved, but I can tell you one thing. I've been on these roads when a coal truck driver won't stay on his side of the road and we've almost went into the river. I've been on these roads when they pass so close to you that you're sure you're gonna be hit and there's only inches between your vehicle and that coal truck. I know these guys have to make a living, I completely understand that. The only thing people around here want them to do is slow down. That being said, I think we all need to slow down and pay more attention when we are behind the wheel. In Oozley and Rockridge, people fly around that ridge with no thought about what might be coming. We passed a school bus going down Oozley the other day and the driver was going way too fast down that mountain. My point is....We ALL need to slow down and be more aware of how we, ourselves are driving.
Agree with you. also going around war mt. when you meet one of those coal trucks in a curve they are way over on the other side of the road where you would be. about got hit several times. an another thing when you are following one of those big trucks they will just up an stop in the road to let another truck by, if they can't stay on their side of the road then they don't need to be on the road. it's like they are playing chicken with you.
walter

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#19 Sep 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you People always want to blame the ((coal trucks)) last year 266 multi vehicle reported accidents involving passenger vehicles in wv involving coal trucks from fender benders to major wrecks out of that number in 58 accidents the truck driver was cited 14 are still under investigation 192 the driver of the passenger car was citied!!
Considering that the number of personally owned vehicles greatly out number coal trucks it is a given that coal trucks are involved in fewer accidents than personally owned vehicles. Not all, but a lot of those truck drivers are wreckless. Grant it, there are a lot of wreckless drivers on the road either way you go. Slow down people, before you kill someone.
lol

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 14, 2012
I'm sorry 266 Accidents involving (coal trucks) and passenger vehicles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you find 10 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 13
Brian Harrison school sign 23 hr Samantha 3
Mullins Garbage co , jolo wv Fri no limit 3
House fire in Oozley? Fri well 2
Atwell Thu Sweetie 1
Mouth of Oozley (Jul '14) Thu Sweetie 23
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Thu _FLATLINE-------- 1,088
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE