I HEARD

Hepzibah, WV

#1 Apr 22, 2010
I heard Billie Jean is a real sex machine..anyone know about this?
1 post removed
ha ha

Gadsden, AL

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Obviously you don't know and never will!!! hahaha!
billie jean

Oakland, MD

#4 Apr 22, 2010
I HEARD wrote:
I heard Billie Jean is a real sex machine..anyone know about this?
don't get on here starting shit on me. i haven't commentted on here in almost 2 weeks, and now people are wanting to start on me again. then, after it gets started everyone gets on here and says i'm the one who starts this shit and keeps it going. i'm sure i'll get the blame for this one too. like i said, my name hasn't been on here, so leave it off here. if i want it on here, i'll put it on here myself. i don't need help from anyone else.
billie jean

Oakland, MD

#5 Apr 22, 2010
ha ha wrote:
Obviously you don't know and never will!!! hahaha!
lol,true,lol
Auhh

Clear Spring, MD

#6 Apr 25, 2010
Yes you are right , she is a sex machine , she will have sex with anyone, she must not be to much thou , she cant keep a man.
billie jean

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Auhh wrote:
Yes you are right , she is a sex machine , she will have sex with anyone, she must not be to much thou , she cant keep a man.
lol, whatever. i haven't done alot of the things you people get on here and say i do. i've been with my bf for almost 2 years and he's happy so it doesn't matter what you think. and hell, i'll be honest, sex isn't the reason i couldn't keep a man, it was always my bitchy ass attitude. i don't get that attitude with my bf unless i have to. and you people get on here and say i do all kinds of shit when i very seldom go off this damn hill. my mom and bf have to fight with me to get me to go anywhere, even if it's something i need to do. but the ones who really do get out here and do stuff, you all never say anything about. i've been accussed of being a druggie, a whore, and and arsonist. damn i've accomplished alot for someone who only goes outside to smoke. it's hard to tell what will be next on my crime spree i've got going on. lol as long as i'm not bothering you, why don't you leave me the hell alone.
umm i think

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2010
billie jean wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get on here starting shit on me. i haven't commentted on here in almost 2 weeks, and now people are wanting to start on me again. then, after it gets started everyone gets on here and says i'm the one who starts this shit and keeps it going. i'm sure i'll get the blame for this one too. like i said, my name hasn't been on here, so leave it off here. if i want it on here, i'll put it on here myself. i don't need help from anyone else.
wasnt that you postd on the kevin estep post on april 23rd that wasnt even a week ago
ha ha

Gadsden, AL

#9 Apr 27, 2010
she got your man or got rid of your ass and your pissed leave her along loser go find you somebody else get a life and leave her the hell along
billie jean

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Apr 27, 2010
umm i think wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt that you postd on the kevin estep post on april 23rd that wasnt even a week ago
you must be a real dumbass!!! this post you are making a comment on, when i posted that i hadn't been on here in close to 2 weeks,
was made on apr 22. the comment i made on the other thread was made on apr 23. to the best of my knowledge, 22 comes before 23. so on the 22nd when i said i hadn't been on here, i hadn't been. so before you try to bust me in a lie, check you damn dates first. and if necessary, sit down and write out your numbers, if you know how, to see which # comes first. you were so anxious to catch me in a lie, you jumped the gun before you thought. like i said... dumb ass!!!
billie jean

Clear Spring, MD

#11 Apr 27, 2010
ha ha wrote:
she got your man or got rid of your ass and your pissed leave her along loser go find you somebody else get a life and leave her the hell along
thank you. but i doubt that will happen. as long as they can hide, they're going to keep talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 44 min FSM 23,748
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,819
1st Cousin Raped me ~Don't let this happen to you (Nov '08) 4 hr Sheriff Bob 48
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 14 hr Eternal truth 489
1977 Murder of Deputy Maynard in McDowell Court... (May '07) 15 hr Xwelchpd 231
Volvo truck plant to hire at Pulaski plant, Pul... 16 hr Earl 1
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Mon Princess Hey 2,789

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance