Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41 Mar 25, 2011
So True wrote:
I will be the first to apologize to you. I would believe anything you say about some of the narcotic investigators down here in NC. Do you happen to know what county in NC? Davidson? Like I said I really do apologize to you. I know how they work down here and its a long way from fair or even legal. If your name is mentioned by an informant they will come into your home and search without one drop of evidence or reason. People thinks the "county" has the "good ole boys" system come to NC. This person his right...in NC, or ill say Davidson county you are for sure GUILTY until proven innocent. Its all about the money down here .Again I am sorry for doubting you.
Its Iredell County...an I appreciate the fact, that u are adult enough to actully be level headed enough to look at the facts, at least what u have read up until this point...I am not trying to hurt anyone, or get anyone into trouble! I only think its a shame that Brian's daughter, really doesnt no anything about this...an I wasnt trying to say they are perfect kids, or that they didnt have their problems, as someone felt the need to point out, which only as it looks, their mother is now hurt, an upset by it...an I have not at all trashed anyone with lie's, or made anything up out of no where, an the only things I have pointed out, have been things people get on here, an say about Toby, an his daughter, an everytime I am adult enough to say, I dont NO it to be true, an I have no idea what any of them do...The things I have said, is fact! An if people need to hurt others without noing the facts, or just go off what they gossip about, then that is a sad thing! But I can't say it enough, Not one person on here commenting in a good way, or bad...WOULD WANT TO BE BLAMED FOR THINGS, THAT THEY DID NOT DO...OR TAKE THE FALL FOR SOMEONE ELSE...NOT MENTION, BC OF THESE THINGS, THAT UR FACING YEARS UPON YEARS, IN PRISON! The good thing is, Brian's daughter doesnt have a record of any drugs in the past, an that will work in her favor, Nor does his son, nor his nephew...but dealing with federal u never no which way it will go! If it was state, then they'd all be out right now! JUST THINK OF IT AS IF IT WAS U...PUT URSELF IN THE POSTION, AN SEE HOW U'D HANDLE IT!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#42 Mar 25, 2011
Tammy Jones Leach wrote:
<quoted text>Did u ever talk to my kids daily, or really no them? Or is it you're basing Ur opinion off what u have heard? I'm not going to get on here & go into detail any of this or about my kids...but I will tell u this, these people have also questioned others about me, as if I have ever had anything to do with drugs, or any of the people in Wva...solely because my kids lived with me, & Brian is my x husband. I think because everyone is family then everyone is guilty! & please, do not talk about my kids!! My kids have been through enough! & yes, they have had problems, no one is disputing that...but they were not involved in what they say they have! My daughter & her kids have always lived with me! So with her arrest, where exactly do u think her kids should live! I really didn't understand the point u are trying to make & I really could care less! Just know, I'm a mother, that does, & will fight for my kids, when they have been wronged! As said in one of these post, I don't defend them if they are in the wrong...but in this one they're not! So I am looking at this as a BLESSING! My kids did have serious issues, & although I am taking this as a Blessing, & my kids are as well...I will not stand aside & let take something for others that they didn't do! But u no what...my kids have all said, this is for the things they have done wrong,& the family that have been affected by it! They aren't taking this feeling sorry for themselves, they're trying to take the best out of this situation! & I have to say, if it were me sitting in there for things I didn't do, & them telling me that I do know certain people, etc...I really don't think I could be taking it as well as they are! So please...RESPECT at least my grand children, If u can't me, or my older children, & don't gossip, & trash our family! & 2, my kids have grandmothers who are having to deal with this as well, & some of u know they're good people, & they love them...regardless of the mean, hurtful things people will say...w/out u even knowing what the truth really is!! Above all, the little babies, my grand children, who don't deserve any of this! So please everyone just leave this alone! & I am looking into having these post removed...No one should have to deal with their family being trashed by anyone, let alone people who really doesn't know what the truth is!!
i'M SORRY IF THIS HAS CAUSED ANY PROBLEMS!! It will all come out in the end...an I pray things work out for the good!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#43 Mar 25, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text> And who are you that you get all this info before its even been read by the by all the attorneys or so you say . I think your a lier and your lazy ass that has nothing better to do then get on her and run your big fat lazy ass mouth. Everyone else has to wait weeks to find this all out but you know now . you have a crystal ball or just a big fat lier. If she did this then good for her but do you think were so stupid to believe that you know all this your nuts
A little Birdie told me...an it always has to be a 1st to no, to do, an to hear! Sounds like ur upset, that it wasnt u that was the 1st to no...Sorry, send me a message, an I'll make sure in the future if I ever have a reason to get on here again, I'll run things past u 1st, so I can get ur approval;} Have a very Blessed Day! Oh, an do u no any good weight watcher meetings I can go too? Give me a break...fantasy, Innuendo, delusional...Exactly where did u get ur information, as to how u came to ur conclusion, about anything, that I have said? Please, I'd be glad to no??? Exactly, ur talking out of ur ass!
1 post removed
wondering

Rupert, WV

#45 Mar 25, 2011
is toby jones and brian jones brothers? or related?
knowin tiffany j good

Sutton, WV

#46 Mar 25, 2011
Well I know for a fact about 2-3 years ago Tiffany was living in NC and got into some trouble down something major too something assult w/ a deadly weapon or I really don't know for sure,but I do know that it was a felony and she got out on bond and came back home well about a year or so ago the bondsman called her I was there and he was wanting to know why his money has been tided up for so long and shae hasn't went to court yet she got up and walked away from everyone to talk to him so I really don't know what was said,but I do know this about Tiffany and her sister LaDawn they both would rat on thier dad or anyone else to stay out of trouble thierselvies I not sayin that Toby or Brian or Kieth shouldn't be in jail but it not right to be able to rat on someone to get out of what you have done as for daddy feeding them everyday that wasn't but a thing cause they do whatever it takes to get thier fix for today Hell Toby hadn't been bust 5 hours and they where selling everything that the had it like a going out bussiness sell but I don't see how they fix two people just because they have the same name that just don't make anysense cause everyone has thier ss# and have to show ID if they go to doc. or pharmacy and gettin narotics don't get me info I am agtee with you.you must have been really mad when you wrote all that cause I don't understand why they put the CI in jail & that is motion of discovery is you find out who ratted on you
So True

Lexington, NC

#47 Mar 25, 2011
I'm confused by your last sentence. I don't think they are saying they put the CI in jail. They are saying that Tiffany (Tobys daughter) IS the CI and that she is on someones motion of discovery.
fyi

Moundsville, WV

#48 Mar 26, 2011
well if you all no so much about her then how come you all dont no that she is staying with me and she is cleaan and she is only doing a methadone a day
1 post removed
friend

Grundy, VA

#50 Mar 26, 2011
wondering wrote:
is toby jones and brian jones brothers? or related?
NO, they are not
crazy

United States

#51 Mar 26, 2011
i look at it like this even if she did rat or whatever people still shouldnt say stuff like that on here because people will take a life for things like that how ould you feel if the girl came up missing or dead because of what was said on here it is none of anyones business if you ask me
Pissed off

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 26, 2011
mess with my family and it gets bad!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#53 Mar 27, 2011
knowin tiffany j good wrote:
Well I know for a fact about 2-3 years ago Tiffany was living in NC and got into some trouble down something major too something assult w/ a deadly weapon or I really don't know for sure,but I do know that it was a felony and she got out on bond and came back home well about a year or so ago the bondsman called her I was there and he was wanting to know why his money has been tided up for so long and shae hasn't went to court yet she got up and walked away from everyone to talk to him so I really don't know what was said,but I do know this about Tiffany and her sister LaDawn they both would rat on thier dad or anyone else to stay out of trouble thierselvies I not sayin that Toby or Brian or Kieth shouldn't be in jail but it not right to be able to rat on someone to get out of what you have done as for daddy feeding them everyday that wasn't but a thing cause they do whatever it takes to get thier fix for today Hell Toby hadn't been bust 5 hours and they where selling everything that the had it like a going out bussiness sell but I don't see how they fix two people just because they have the same name that just don't make anysense cause everyone has thier ss# and have to show ID if they go to doc. or pharmacy and gettin narotics don't get me info I am agtee with you.you must have been really mad when you wrote all that cause I don't understand why they put the CI in jail & that is motion of discovery is you find out who ratted on you
U dont use ur social sercurity # at drug house's etc...as for the Dr's, the places that is said, that they went...u dont need all of that stuff anyway...Yes, at some yes u do...They supposedly were going to seval Dr's...ok, so how do u think, that they were going to all of these places, all at once? Bc pharmacies are now linked, an it shows ur history...so how is every getting more than one prescription filled in a month's time? All of this is getting all ran into together, an its very confusing...but if u r one place, an the name has been I saw Tiffany Jones here, or there, an she was doing this, or that...how easy is that to get confused? An considering she has been an informant, how easy is that to say it wasnt her? How many have u seen, that has been jailed on years at a time, due to mistaken identity, someone lying, on the person? Its alot of ways for these things to happen! An how much do u see that the officials really care, that might have the wrong person? Confiction rate, an moving up the political latter, is what is on their way up!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#54 Mar 27, 2011
fyi wrote:
well if you all no so much about her then how come you all dont no that she is staying with me and she is cleaan and she is only doing a methadone a day
Thats a very good thing, that she is now doing this, an trying to get herself together! But she hasnt always lived with u, nor have u been around her with everything that she has done! But on the other hand, is she getting herself together bc she needs this in her life, or that she doesnt have her father to back her? An that she no's what she has done, an she no's that the motion of discovery, is out!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55 Mar 27, 2011
fyi wrote:
well if you all no so much about her then how come you all dont no that she is staying with me and she is cleaan and she is only doing a methadone a day
Also, I'm sure care about this girl, an want to defend her...an its understandable, but u can't turn a blind, that she may have done this!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#56 Mar 27, 2011
Pissed off wrote:
mess with my family and it gets bad!
I agree!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#57 Mar 27, 2011
crazy wrote:
i look at it like this even if she did rat or whatever people still shouldnt say stuff like that on here because people will take a life for things like that how ould you feel if the girl came up missing or dead because of what was said on here it is none of anyones business if you ask me
Understand! Or end up facing year's in prison for something, that a person didnt do!
Tiffany Jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#58 Mar 27, 2011
To whoever nah is u r right. Why would I turn my father in who takes care of me. This is actually funny. I wasn't even living w/ my father when the bust happened. In fact, the only motion of discovery that could happen that would effect me is with Keith. He was busted w/ my father. We had an accident in Beckley and some things were found in the vehicle. So whoever posted this should make sure they know all the facts before the post, and infact Keith and Brian have already been sentenced. One got 12 mths and the other got 18 mths. HaHa, lnfo. By the way, Fu** you. Give your name and say it to my face. First off, I am on methadone and cant do anything to get my father out. I dont mess w/ any dealers. U can watch me day and night. U all that say this shit make me laugh my ass off. I love my father more than anything but he can survive in jail. I have a son and I would never jeopordize my sons life or mine. That is why I dont have him. I know what I do, talk shit just about me but dont talk about my dad. Come to me and face me, if not, dont talk shit over a pc and w/ a fake name. Love u so much, but u will get screwed up if u come to my face, if I cant do it myself, it will still be done. Sorry for talking shit, but that is my father and that is somthing I would do. Dont talk about me or my dad.
1 post removed
Tiffany Jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#60 Mar 27, 2011
To Dobson Nc, which is Keiths wife or kids, I am his Motion of Discovery. It was all the wreck we had, where he was messed up. They asked what dope we had done and I told him. U shouldnt talk because we were going to pay your house payment. I am not a CI. I am not afraid to tell the truth. I am in trouble in NC for simple assault, but I left state and was never arrest. Why the fu** would I rat on my father over a simple assault. If Tammy Jones would tell the truth she would tell you the reason they are in jail is because Tiffany Jones, Brians daughter, and Adam Jones, Brians son, signed statement against my father, their father, and Keith. I think that is enough info, because all of them will eventually be out and tell the truth. I want this stupid shit stopped. I would take my fathers spot if I could. Anyday. Get over it, my father is my wings.
good for you Tiffany

Bridgeport, WV

#61 Mar 27, 2011
Tiffany Jones wrote:
To whoever nah is u r right. Why would I turn my father in who takes care of me. This is actually funny. I wasn't even living w/ my father when the bust happened. In fact, the only motion of discovery that could happen that would effect me is with Keith. He was busted w/ my father. We had an accident in Beckley and some things were found in the vehicle. So whoever posted this should make sure they know all the facts before the post, and infact Keith and Brian have already been sentenced. One got 12 mths and the other got 18 mths. HaHa, lnfo. By the way, Fu** you. Give your name and say it to my face. First off, I am on methadone and cant do anything to get my father out. I dont mess w/ any dealers. U can watch me day and night. U all that say this shit make me laugh my ass off. I love my father more than anything but he can survive in jail. I have a son and I would never jeopordize my sons life or mine. That is why I dont have him. I know what I do, talk shit just about me but dont talk about my dad. Come to me and face me, if not, dont talk shit over a pc and w/ a fake name. Love u so much, but u will get screwed up if u come to my face, if I cant do it myself, it will still be done. Sorry for talking shit, but that is my father and that is somthing I would do. Dont talk about me or my dad.
Well tiffany i am glad hear that are down there with Jennifer laughing your ass off cause honey you need to laugh day and night you sure do have a big one and by the way when did one methadone a day tturn into 4-5 30's aday i know for a facty when Jennfier got all thast money all you and her and the whole bottom down there used like the no ass person she is she must have been happy all her life caise she has already laughed all her ass off share the wealth girls p.s. quit making Jennfier laugh cause by the looksa of things she don't need to laugh no more but hewy good for you wish I could get someone to pay for my habit
interested

Princeton, WV

#62 Mar 27, 2011
Tiffany Jones wrote:
To Dobson Nc, which is Keiths wife or kids, I am his Motion of Discovery. It was all the wreck we had, where he was messed up. They asked what dope we had done and I told him. U shouldnt talk because we were going to pay your house payment. I am not a CI. I am not afraid to tell the truth. I am in trouble in NC for simple assault, but I left state and was never arrest. Why the fu** would I rat on my father over a simple assault. If Tammy Jones would tell the truth she would tell you the reason they are in jail is because Tiffany Jones, Brians daughter, and Adam Jones, Brians son, signed statement against my father, their father, and Keith. I think that is enough info, because all of them will eventually be out and tell the truth. I want this stupid shit stopped. I would take my fathers spot if I could. Anyday. Get over it, my father is my wings.
wasnt you selling all his stuff when he was arrested? dont you think you are as guilty as ant of them in jail? dont you think you should be there to?
lost

Red House, WV

#63 Mar 27, 2011
I thought tammy jones died from an overdose someone tole me a while back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mullins Garbage co , jolo wv 7 hr no limit 8
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,091
Any one need their grass cut? or yard work? (Jun '12) Sun William 14
Did you find Apr 18 --Crack Rabbit-- 13
Mouth of Oozley (Jul '14) Apr 16 Sweetie 23
kidding you all Apr 15 all the money 2
busted in bradshaw Apr 11 --Crack Rabbit-- 5
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]